我也想加入广青,请问我要怎么做呢
发表于 2007-6-27 10:04:20 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着(12月5日爱心故事)

写得好!!!有你们~~广青一定会越来越好!!
070033小峰来翻译这篇文章
发表于 2007-6-27 19:43:37 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着(12月5日爱心故事)

已完成任务~~以下是译文
PingGuo interview (PingGuo is a member of Guangzhou You Vi Volunteer Association) is no easy matter, advance booking is not to say that alone is the interview with her - had actors turn, it will not be quiet, sit down chat very eight minutes, the name of efficient and energy-saving. Oh, look, quite star posture? If you really think so, then we started to recover the "Star" Do it. I just feel that this has been hinted at the difficult Matata interview. Following "The Star" is the place of a bookstore. Arrival time, PingGuo is carrying a pile of books I nodded in North Korea. When I received help when found that some were in child psychology and education of children books. "Trust is an orphanage for the children to buy it?" I asked. "Ah," PingGuo smiling nod "Jiner test me, test your endurance and perseverance myself -- look for help on this type of book, would like to ask you to help me do what share of the weight-huh. "I do not know why. PingGuo the request can not always refused to let me in her smile, I caught a portion serious and persistent. Promote efficient, she visited bookstores in the side at the same time, they seriously think I answered the question. PingGuo understanding, the last century is already a thing of the past. In this regard, PingGuo always proud of a woman said to me : "But we truly ';turn of the century'; ah." Let me somewhat ashamed of the fact that the PingGuo genuine understanding, or we can take part in voluntary work since. (1) voluntary early Green at 03 PingGuo remember the end of a certain chat, PingGuo and I chat on the volunteers thought that the only chat chat, in the early 04 has become a reality. By the end of February 04, PingGuo Xiangshang to an urgent matter, I "swindle" to the three Zhongshan Lu Di Wang Plaza. To know that after being held here once a month to recruit new volunteers, have more to the point, I hesitated, her tone is directed at the point stubborn and sure, together and she will join the Guangzhou Young Volunteer Assoc iation. March began formal participation in volunteer activities. PingGuo the name. Spring blooms along with the March quietly bear the Guangzhou A. Young Volunteer ssociation. And many white-collar workers, Monday to five PingGuo for their busy work, get to work on time every day has no fixed working hours, overtime is commonplace. For voluntary activities, PingGuo intention to "allow the voluntary undertakings like ripples spread from person to" the idea of participation. So regardless of peacetime work hard again busy Saturday in the camp Qicaigong joy PingGuo can always hear the laughter. Sunday';s total to the orphanage to see PingGuo the scene. PingGuo joked that really strange, a Saturday, not the alarm clock will wake up consciously, This is the normal work done. In this Qicaigong Lane exposure to the PingGuo, is a warm, earnest, killing USSR girls. In their posts, she uphold the "cadres, cadres, cadres first step is the principle of" She also has made the principle to a voluntary activities. PingGuo do not mind whether their pay is a real return, for each activity, she always possible to do their part as responsible, together with the assistance and cooperation of everyone doing a good job, to allow all participants to lead a happy, enjoyable weekend. It is interesting to address the problem of persistent PingGuo rivalry has been on abuse : Chinese and English PingGuo Apple is two different meanings. PingGuo a blessing in the Chinese peace agreement, if clashed She told Apple, answer is -- oh disclosed. Of course do not know the Chinese are not included here, Ha ha. (2) the growth of red and PingGuo PingGuo join volunteer activities has been more than a year. In the course of operations, I gradually discovered that the PingGuo the other side, such as her carefully, patience and careful consideration ... Due to changes in their work, PingGuo rest of the day only next Sunday. This PingGuo Qicaigong had to be suspended. She used the weekly day of rest time to visit the orphanage children. Contact with the orphanage';s children from 2004 to the beginning of April, as she said, she is on her children. With the first visit, has been unable to PingGuo. She began the week with a children';s "intimate contact." Each of the courtyard, she will bring a more "careful" and "comprehensive" carefully observe the children and the growth of the living environment, and help to repair some of the courtyard shared bed, wiping the window cleaning work. These seemingly insignificant porcelain, whereas, the head is not high up so she is the heart of the effort. But PingGuo is dedicated to the children to persist. With the June, Guang Ming Base Camp (service for orphans) moved to the far I went away from the city Maofengshan Guang Ming City. Here the air and the environment, more than ever before, life for the children. But this is also the distance to make it become more than the original to the long. As long journey, in order to better enable the launching activities, and the children have more interaction. volunteers will advance to the Guang Ming Base Camp to do the preparatory work. Of course, PingGuo is no exception, come early to her heart and effort of the small families. In 2005 the day after New Year';s Day. PingGuo about to join me Guang Ming Base Camp to visit children. One early morning, braving the wind pick up some of our catch-bound Guang Ming Base Camp cars. After nearly two hours after the train arrived at the orphanage. Rise to our children is as brilliant sunshine, smiling faces. All the cold, cold seems to be blocking the door to the outside. PingGuo children buzz around with, scream with, I suddenly realize that this is her patience and adhere to the results. Lane';s orphanage in small classes over 20 children yet to school age, so their main "task" is playing. "Since they are all playing, let us through the game, so that more children will be able to understand the things around. This not only wholesome but also for their future study prepared to do something, alright? "ingGuo ask us. But I think PingGuo seems to have made a decision, this issue seems to have an answer. and the answer is yes. Thus, the advent of spring, PingGuo who brought her children wrote to the first lesson plans and teaching aids -- a box of understanding and color cards sit at the front of the children, and became a small hard gardener. Services on this group little mischief. For absolutely no preschool experience PingGuo is an extremely challenging and risky work. She started looking for childcare and related information, make some simple teaching aids. In the classroom, PingGuo not only to try to limit the content of curriculum in the most simple form of a lively start but we should strive to monitor each child';s emotional state. Each lesson after class, PingGuo clothes already have been sweat wetting. Although the weekly a course only 45 minutes. But PingGuo have carefully for each lesson prepared lesson plans. Class, although short, is rich in content brilliant. Insight maps, color separation, sing, paint, and there are many interesting little game of it, even the big I could not help a friend to join, children to share their happiness. In each lesson behind PingGuo to pay her share of the children';s full of love and concern. Gradually, a number of new volunteers to participate in this activity, more caring, attentive, patience will make this event more complete operating system. PingGuo also lit the love of the volunteers newcomers alike. In the new volunteers to participate in activities, PingGuo always give a lot of guidance and encouragement, assistance and support. In June this year, we had a form of loud name -- "Guang Ming School" The small school every member, in order to work together with children, to quietly pay. Speaking on the situation and the costs and benefits, PingGuo answer was "merely pay some spare time, Harvest is the faces of the children pure bright smile, there are volunteers happy. satisfied smile. "ingGuo action to take her love to the Guang Ming Base Ca mp, to everyone';s heart. PingGuo to grow, for our children, To Guangzhou Young Volunteer Association. more volunteer work.
如果有其他的需要可以随时和我联系:
QQ309813063
E-mail:fengls89@163.com
发表于 2007-10-16 13:08:52 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着(12月5日爱心故事)

继续微笑,继续开心:)
发表于 2009-2-15 23:49:03 | 显示全部楼层
一份值得我们学习的精神!!苹果,我向你致敬
吕乎 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 15:40:01 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册