加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 6476|回复: 16

笑,是一种爱的传递

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 20:02:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[这个贴子最后由乌托邦在 2006/11/27 10:02pm 第 1 次编辑]

笑,是一种爱的传递    文:何落

和HEAVEN约在天河城。
当姗姗来迟的她一身疲惫来到的时候,逛了天河城几圈的我还是被她的笑容感染——那种张口笑得看见扁桃体的开怀和热情。她一脸的歉意:“对不起落落,我回公司办理工作交接,停电,把时间给耽搁了。”我明白,她向来是负责和守时的。
我们发型差不多。她惊喜地说:“落落,我们长得好像哦。”我也觉得,并郁闷地说:“今天在光明,已经有N个人认错我是你了。”她笑得前俯后仰,然后一本正经地“安慰”我:“你比我瘦啦。”
广青里很多人认识她,这个笑容灿烂做事细致的资深义工
她是04年9月成为一名志愿者的。加入的理由简单而直接:工作不顺心,辞职后面了一个星期的墙,在这孤寂中,发现自己原来有大把大把的时间,可以做有意义的事情。于是从一个新人开始,虚心学习用心领悟,半年后开始参与一些活动的策划和筹备,不断开发新的服务点,直到今天,她是东康,绿苗等项目的负责人,以及劳碌在很多不定期举办的大型活动的台前幕后。
今年的工作重心,是在绿苗。她说。
绿苗计划,是在去年年底开办的,每个星期六由她带队,和一班义工早早地到达广园客运站,然后坐上885公车颠簸个把小时去白云区光明村的慈爱院,为那里的脑瘫孤儿做肢体和语言训练。
绿苗的坚持,是她的执着。
“开始绿苗是请东康的老师每个星期天去为小朋友做康复训练,后来不了了之。我觉得专业的练习对孩子是有利的,所以开辟这个项目。为了不影响星期天慈爱院活动的照常进行,时间定在星期六。我们根据康复老师的建议给志愿者做出指引,然后对小朋友做针对性的运动。”她淡淡地说,其中的艰辛,似乎显得云淡风轻。
开始的绿苗,一边进行志愿者的招募一边无力于人员的流失,一边进行专业训练的摸索一边吸纳具相关医疗知识的人才,人手少的时候,便是一人照看几个患儿,眼观四路耳听八方,务求面面到位,通常回到家,便是累瘫在沙发上,动也不想动。“辛苦吧?”不能说不辛苦的。“忘记从什么时候起,养成了和TOTO在凌晨讨论绿苗问题的习惯。每一次,总是从我们其中一人忽然想起了一件什么事而开始,然后就不停地唠唠叨叨,一直聊到第N次说‘我要去睡了,安’的时候,才真的倒下。下一次碰头的时候,免不了会互相抵赖‘都怪你,害得我这么晚才睡’之类,我甚至还嚷嚷‘十二点以后TOTO别找我了’。但几乎每一次,我们都忘了已经发过N次要早睡的毒誓,聊得忘乎所以。”她博客里说。也有想退缩的时候。有时星期六明明累得要死,内心里天人交战:“我罢工,行不?”最后还是“即使是爬,也要爬到绿苗”。很是让人感动,她解释:“其实并不是说绿苗没有我就不行。只是我是负责人,我会担心有没有带队人,人手够不够,我会担心进展顺不顺利,场面会不会混乱。。。。。。”
现在的绿苗上了轨道,运作正常,每个星期都会有固定数量的义工跟进。11月是绿苗一周年的日子。伙伴小狼在网上给她留了言:“这是给绿苗一周年的生日礼物”,打开一看,是绿苗报名系统页面。“惊呆了,没想到那么漂亮。忽然好感动,眼泪就哗哗哗地往下掉。”她感慨,“真的一年了。”
她是慈爱院小朋友熟悉的喜欢的HEAVEN姐姐,孩子们一看到她就围起来“姐姐姐姐”地叫得欢快。却也不敢造次,叫排队的时候就很听话地站好,做康复的时候也按照程序认真地练习。我想这是恩威并施的结果。
她很是记得,那天某次大型活动后,她弄伤了脚,血流了一鞋子。她坐在大班外的长凳上,老师帮她清理伤口。抬起头,看到慈爱院里一个小朋友,惊慌地看着她:“姐姐,你弄伤脚了?是不是很痛?”她实在是想不到那么小的一个孩子,会为她紧张,感受她的惊恐,安抚她的痛苦。很窝心,也安慰她说:“不要紧,姐姐下次来的时候就不痛的了。”小孩这才开心地跑开。
她说这段话的时候,表情让人非常的温暖。我想起曾看到的一张照片,光明那群可爱的孩子簇拥着她坐在长板凳上,个个笑容无邪,天真灿烂,她目光柔和,嘴角轻扬,亲切而烂漫。真是非常地赏心悦目。
服务对象的微笑是她努力的源泉,而做义工最大的收获,是得到很多关爱她的朋友,志同道合,开诚相见。
我说希音前阵子的QQ签名是:“对自己好一点,早点休息”,“是对你说的。”我说。她呵呵地笑,憨直又可爱。她说她感受得到身边的人对她的好,知道无论发生什么事,总会有那么些人站在她的身后,去帮助她,支撑着她。很受用,更感动。
她记得,那天心情不好,上网在各个Q群胡乱发泄一通后,忽然觉得这样做也是毫无意义。于是关了手机想做一次和世界的隔离,一个人跑去洗澡,想冲走所有的烦恼。半小时后,开了手机第一个打进来的是平时的工作伙伴BBG,声泪俱下地“控诉”:“你怎么了?我打你电话半小时了,为什么不开机?发生什么事了?急死我了你知不知道?我都不知道怎么办了!”她一时地愣了,有点招架不住,却从心里升起一股暖流——原来自己,是这样地被一个朋友记挂着,紧张着,爱护着。
还有一个人,她说,无论她手头上有多少工作多么忙,只要他一个请求,她一定会不辞劳苦全力以赴。“他是斋啡!”她重重地说。他是很好的倾诉对象,咨询对象。他会就她的义工工作提出自己的意见和建议,还会和她一起交流关于各个活动的理解和观点。他更是一个很好的朋友。举个例子,她说。她习惯晚睡,是凌晨三四点的那种晚。她身体本来就不好。斋啡劝告N次无效后,有一天对她检讨说:“是我做得不够好。”她愕然,为什么呢?斋啡说,作为朋友,他影响不了她,那么多次的劝告都不能使她早点休息,是他这个做朋友的失败。她有点愧疚,更有点骄傲——为有这样的朋友。现在的她有没有早点休息是一回事,她吐吐舌头:“习惯,比较难改变。努力中。”但她学会了一个很可贵的道理——在与人沟通出现问题时,先在自己身上找原因。
她慢慢地诉说着,脸上是很多人见了都很喜欢的笑容,明朗和煦。我提出自己的疑问:“做义工两年多了,你一直都是这么积极开朗的吗?有没有什么不开心的事?或者说挫折?”
“我碰到的挫折?可能会是,在义工队伍里面,我会碰到很多不同的人,他们有不同的行事方式,因为这些不一致,所以会导致在服务过程中出现分歧。在这样的情况下,处理其中的关系,对我而言就是一种挑战。有些时候会感到被打击,然后就会有些负面的情绪吧。”
怎么解决呢?“沟通吧!其实我不是那种很主动的人,很多事情可能我会选择回避,但这解决不了问题的。还是用沟通的方式吧。我在慢慢地学习,沟通是怎么的一种方式。用沟通的方式,去回归到最初的默契。”
她说完,点点头,笑了笑。我追问:“没有了吗?”“还有啊?有啊,比如我常和伙伴谈工作计划谈到半夜三更啦,比如我一下午的上班时间就是接关于义工工作的电话,然后自己案头的工作碰也没碰过啦。呵呵。”
“觉得日常生活受到影响了?”我问。“严重影响啦!但没办法啊,做义工已经成为我生活的一部分了,不可分割。”她还是笑,眼睛眯起,似是很满意现在的生活方式。
我知道,作为广青里多项活动的策划人和负责人之一,要分配工作,要与人沟通,要跟进服务对象,要收集活动反响,哪是那么容易的事情?
只是很多事情,一切甘苦自知,却是心甘情愿!
分手的时候,她说我那么晚还要回大学城一定要注意安全,到了就发个短信给她报平安。我答应了。她微笑离开。我没告诉她,我也非常喜欢她的笑容,那时刻都在传达一种温润的和美的信息。看着她的笑,谁都会忍不住嘴角上扬,这,是一种爱的传递!

发表于 2006-11-25 20:08:09 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

公公的文章写得很好,支持!
HH真的是要多注意自己的身体了。
发表于 2006-11-25 22:23:38 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

呵呵, 支持HEAVEN
发表于 2006-11-26 08:53:53 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

除了感动之外还是感动~@希望多注意点休息~身体是革命的本钱~
革命还没完成~同志还需努力!
发表于 2006-11-26 16:07:54 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

还是那一句,喜欢看HEAVEN的笑容,喜欢听HEAVEN的声音~~~~
发表于 2006-11-27 10:10:39 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

嗯!HH系我在广青里面最让我担心的、亦都系我最欣赏、最重视的一个好朋友!距常常为了广青的工作而完全忘记自己的作息时间、身体状况,真让人担心!同距在一起,你除左学识好多东西外,距仲会带俾身边朋友好多的欢笑声!HH,我会支持你的!但你都要注意休息,唔好太累!呵呵,我系距心中的位置应该系一个保姆吧?!
发表于 2006-11-29 13:04:17 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

支持洪姐姐啊  咦落落都写得几好播
发表于 2006-11-29 14:12:51 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

唉。这个女人。。。都没词可以来比拟她的美。。。
广青里,很多的女志愿者,真的是很棒!
像文中的HH,苹果、BBG、素儿、高妹、狐狸、书缘、瓜瓜、YY、四月、小天使、B女等等。。。
真的是很用心在做些事情。
当然,我们男志愿者也不差哈,像杰佬、啊华、GT、老差、肥弯、军佬、星佰、开学礼、阿J、Keny(去年11培训偶队长, 好像是这样拼的)、华华等等。。。
都说不完的名字。。。
发表于 2006-11-30 08:19:13 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

哈哈,真的很喜欢HH^^
发表于 2007-1-20 13:42:31 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

我来译这篇吧~
发表于 2007-1-22 10:03:12 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

感动ing恭喜落落
发表于 2007-3-24 14:03:54 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

笑,是一种爱的传递                               文:何落
Smile—the carrier of love                          Luoluo
和HEAVEN约在天河城。
当姗姗来迟的她一身疲惫来到的时候,逛了天河城几圈的我还是被她的笑容感染——那种张口笑得看见扁桃体的开怀和热情。她一脸的歉意:“对不起落落,我回公司办理工作交接,停电,把时间给耽搁了。”我明白,她向来是负责和守时的。
I had an appointment with Heaven in Teem Plaza.
When she arrived late and exhaustedly, I had been wandering in Teem Plaza for quite a long time. However, A stream of happiness welled up my mind as soon as I saw her because of her contagious smile—a smile with great enthusiasm. She apologized with sincerity, “Sorry, Luoluo. I had to complete hand-over procedure. But the electricity supply was cut off, thus caused the delay.” It’s understandable because she is always responsible and punctual.
我们发型差不多。她惊喜地说:“落落,我们长得好像哦。”我也觉得,并郁闷地说:“今天在光明,已经有N个人认错我是你了。”她笑得前俯后仰,然后一本正经地“安慰”我:“你比我瘦啦。”
Our hairstyles were similar. “Luoluo, we look alike.” She said with surprise. I felt the same and told her, “I was taken for you by many people in Guangming today.” She was convulsed with laughter,then said in a prim expression, “You are thinner than me.”
广青里很多人认识她,这个笑容灿烂做事细致的资深义工。
Heaven is a veteran volunteer with cheerful smile. She handles the affairs with meticulousness and is known to a great number of volunteers in Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association.
她是04年9月成为一名志愿者的。加入的理由简单而直接:工作不顺心,辞职后面了一个星期的墙,在这孤寂中,发现自己原来有大把大把的时间,可以做有意义的事情。于是从一个新人开始,虚心学习用心领悟,半年后开始参与一些活动的策划和筹备,不断开发新的服务点,直到今天,她是东康,绿苗等项目的负责人,以及劳碌在很多不定期举办的大型活动的台前幕后。
She became a volunteer in September 2004 for a simple reason. At that time, her work wasn't going her way, so she quitted the job. After having self-examination for a week, she found that she could do something significant by using her spare time. Starting as a new volunteer, she was willing to learn and apprehend. Six months later, she began to take part in planning and preparations and tried to find new bases for volunteering. By now, she has been in charge of Dongkang, the Green Seedling and some other projects, and engaged in organizing the large-scale activities that are held irregularly.
发表于 2007-3-24 14:05:34 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

今年的工作重心,是在绿苗。她说。
“The focus of this year is in the Green seedling.” She told me.
绿苗计划,是在去年年底开办的,每个星期六由她带队,和一班义工早早地到达广园客运站,然后坐上885公车颠簸个把小时去白云区光明村的慈爱院,为那里的脑瘫孤儿做肢体和语言训练。
The Green Seedling plan began at the end of last year. Every Saturday, Heaven, as a leader, arrived at Guangyuan Station early with a group of volunteers to catch the NO.885 bus. Pitched and rolled for about an hour, they reached the orphanage in Guangming Village where they help the orphans suffering from cerebral palsy with limbs and language training.
绿苗的坚持,是她的执着。
Thanks to her persistence, the Green seedling Project continues.
“开始绿苗是请东康的老师每个星期天去为小朋友做康复训练,后来不了了之。我觉得专业的练习对孩子是有利的,所以开辟这个项目。为了不影响星期天慈爱院活动的照常进行,时间定在星期六。我们根据康复老师的建议给志愿者做出指引,然后对小朋友做针对性的运动。”她淡淡地说,其中的艰辛,似乎显得云淡风轻。
“At the very beginning of the Green Seedling, it was the teachers from Dongkang who practiced the rehabilitative training on the children. However, it didn’t go on. I believed that professional training was good to the children, therefore I developed this project. I set the time on Saturday, so that the activities normally held on Sunday could go on as usual. We practiced proper training on the children following the instruction given by the teachers.” She said peacefully. It seemed that all the bitterness was not worth mentioning.
开始的绿苗,一边进行志愿者的招募一边无力于人员的流失,一边进行专业训练的摸索一边吸纳具相关医疗知识的人才,人手少的时候,便是一人照看几个患儿,眼观四路耳听八方,务求面面到位,通常回到家,便是累瘫在沙发上,动也不想动。“辛苦吧?”不能说不辛苦的。“忘记从什么时候起,养成了和TOTO在凌晨讨论绿苗问题的习惯。每一次,总是从我们其中一人忽然想起了一件什么事而开始,然后就不停地唠唠叨叨,一直聊到第N次说‘我要去睡了,安’的时候,才真的倒下。下一次碰头的时候,免不了会互相抵赖‘都怪你,害得我这么晚才睡’之类,我甚至还嚷嚷‘十二点以后TOTO别找我了’。但几乎每一次,我们都忘了已经发过N次要早睡的毒誓,聊得忘乎所以。”她博客里说。也有想退缩的时候。有时星期六明明累得要死,内心里天人交战:“我罢工,行不?”最后还是“即使是爬,也要爬到绿苗”。很是让人感动,她解释:“其实并不是说绿苗没有我就不行。只是我是负责人,我会担心有没有带队人,人手够不够,我会担心进展顺不顺利,场面会不会混乱。。。。。。”
At the beginning, they recruited new members into the project, but didn’t have a way with their leaving. They tried to find out how to practice professional training, and at the same time attracted talent who commands the knowledge of medical treatment. When it was understaffed, each volunteer had to keep an eye on several children at the same time. They showed their concern in every aspect to make sure that every child was taken good care of. When they returned home sitting on the sofa, they were too tired to move.
“Was it tiring?”
“I have to say yes. I couldn't remember when TOTO and I formed a habit of discussing problems in the small hours. When one of us had a whim of something, we chatted continuously till we had mentioned ‘It’s time to go to bed. Good night’ for many times. The next time we met, we blamed each other, “It’s your fault. You made me stay up late.” I even asked TOTO not to chat with me after 12 p.m. However, every time we chatted, we forgot the pledge we had given for numbers of times—sleep earlier. In her blog, she wrote that there were times when she wanted to flinch from it. Sometimes, she’s exhausted on Saturday and torn by conflicting thoughts, “Can I stop and have a rest?” But every time her final decision was going to the Green Seedling, no matter how tired she was. How moving! She explained, “That’s not because the Green Seedling could not go off smoothly without me. It was because I was the person in charge. I worried about whether there’s someone who take the lead; whether there's short of hand; whether things went on smoothly; or whether the scene is disordered.
发表于 2007-3-24 14:07:49 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

现在的绿苗上了轨道,运作正常,每个星期都会有固定数量的义工跟进。11月是绿苗一周年的日子。伙伴小狼在网上给她留了言:“这是给绿苗一周年的生日礼物”,打开一看,是绿苗报名系统页面。“惊呆了,没想到那么漂亮。忽然好感动,眼泪就哗哗哗地往下掉。”她感慨,“真的一年了。”
Now everything is in good order. Certain amount of volunteers takes charge of the project each week. November was the first anniversary for the Green Seedling. Work partner Xiao Lang left her a message on net, “This is a present for the Green Seedling’s first anniversary.” She clicked the link and found that it was the page of signing up for the Green Seedling. “I was shocked. It’s so beautiful and it’s out of my expectation. I was touched and burst into tears.” All sorts of feelings welled up in her heart, “One year has already passed.”
她是慈爱院小朋友熟悉的喜欢的HEAVEN姐姐,孩子们一看到她就围起来“姐姐姐姐”地叫得欢快。却也不敢造次,叫排队的时候就很听话地站好,做康复的时候也按照程序认真地练习。我想这是恩威并施的结果。
Heaven is familiar to the children in the orphanage. The children like her very much. They will gather around her and call her cheerfully as soon as they catch sight of her. But when it comes to standing in line, they are obedient; when it comes to practicing rehabilitative training, they follow the instruction earnestly. Those are the result of her favor and prestige.
她很是记得,那天某次大型活动后,她弄伤了脚,血流了一鞋子。她坐在大班外的长凳上,老师帮她清理伤口。抬起头,看到慈爱院里一个小朋友,惊慌地看着她:“姐姐,你弄伤脚了?是不是很痛?”她实在是想不到那么小的一个孩子,会为她紧张,感受她的惊恐,安抚她的痛苦。很窝心,也安慰她说:“不要紧,姐姐下次来的时候就不痛的了。”小孩这才开心地跑开。
She remembers an incident quite well: After a large-scale activity that day, she hurt her foot, her shoes red with blood. While she was sitting on the bench outside the classroom and a teacher was curing the wound for her, a child saw it and looked at her in panic, “Did you hurt your foot? Does it hurt?” It was out of her expectation that such a little child would worry about her, sense her panic and sooth her. Deeply moved and feeling warm, she comforted her, “It doesn’t matter. It won’t hurt next time I come.” Till then did the girl rush away happily.
她说这段话的时候, 表情让人非常的温暖。我想起曾看到的一张照片,光明那群可爱的孩子簇拥着她坐在长板凳上,个个笑容无邪,天真灿烂,她目光柔和,嘴角轻扬,亲切而烂漫。真是非常地赏心悦目。
A warming expression crept over her face when she talked. It reminded me of a photo I had ever seen. In the photo, Heaven is sitting on a bench, surrounded by many lovely children in Guangming, who wear an innocent and broad smile on their faces. With tender eyes and raising corners of the mouth, Heaven looks very kind and natural. This photo is really pleasant.
服务对象的微笑是她努力的源泉,而做义工最大的收获,是得到很多关爱她的朋友,志同道合,开诚相见。
What supports her to keep striving is the smile of the persons she helps. The greatest rewards of being a volunteer are the sincere friends who care for her and cherish the same ideas and follow the same path with her.
我说希音前阵子的QQ签名是:“对自己好一点,早点休息”,“是对你说的。”我说。她呵呵地笑,憨直又可爱。她说她感受得到身边的人对她的好,知道无论发生什么事,总会有那么些人站在她的身后,去帮助她,支撑着她。很受用,更感动。
I told her that the signature of Xiyin's QQ was “Be kind to yourself. Have a rest earlier.” “It was for you.” I said. She laughed, looked lovely and straightforward. She told me that she could sense the kindness of the people around. No matter what happens, there will be someone who supports her and helps her. They are helpful and she is deeply moved.
发表于 2007-3-24 14:09:45 | 显示全部楼层

笑,是一种爱的传递

她记得,那天心情不好,上网在各个Q群胡乱发泄一通后,忽然觉得这样做也是毫无意义。于是关了手机想做一次和世界的隔离,一个人跑去洗澡,想冲走所有的烦恼。半小时后,开了手机第一个打进来的是平时的工作伙伴BBG,声泪俱下地“控诉”:“你怎么了?我打你电话半小时了,为什么不开机?发生什么事了?急死我了你知不知道?我都不知道怎么办了!”她一时地愣了,有点招架不住,却从心里升起一股暖流——原来自己,是这样地被一个朋友记挂着,紧张着,爱护着。
There’s an unforgettable incident: She was in a bad mood that day. After venting her feelings on QQ, she found no point of doing this. So she turned off the mobile phone and wanted to be left alone. She took a bath and wished all the vexations could be washed away. Her work partner BBG was the first to call her when she turned on her mobile phone half an hour later. BBG complained in a tearful voice, “What’s the matter with you? I’ve been calling you for half an hour! Why did you turn off the mobile phone? What had happened? Do you know how worried I was? I didn’t have the faintest idea about what to do!” She was stuck dumb and warmth welled up in her heart. Not until then did she realize that she was concerned and cared by such a friend.
还有一个人,她说,无论她手头上有多少工作多么忙,只要他一个请求,她一定会不辞劳苦全力以赴。“他是斋啡!”她重重地说。他是很好的倾诉对象,咨询对象。他会就她的义工工作提出自己的意见和建议,还会和她一起交流关于各个活动的理解和观点。他更是一个很好的朋友。举个例子,她说。她习惯晚睡,是凌晨三四点的那种晚。她身体本来就不好。斋啡劝告N次无效后,有一天对她检讨说:“是我做得不够好。”她愕然,为什么呢?斋啡说,作为朋友,他影响不了她,那么多次的劝告都不能使她早点休息,是他这个做朋友的失败。她有点愧疚,更有点骄傲——为有这样的朋友。现在的她有没有早点休息是一回事,她吐吐舌头:“习惯,比较难改变。努力中。”但她学会了一个很可贵的道理——在与人沟通出现问题时,先在自己身上找原因。
No matter how busy she is, she will exert herself upon someone’s request. “The one is Zhaifei (斋啡).” She emphasized. Zaifei shows his own opinion of her volunteering work and provides her with some suggestions. He also exchanges with her his own view and understanding on the activities. Moreover, he’s more of a good friend than a person to confine to and to consult. There is one example: she used to stay up late—3 or 4 o’clock in the morning. What’s more, she’s in poor physical condition. Zhaifei persuaded her to go to bed earlier, but without any success. One day, he criticized himself, “I am not your good friend.” She was astonished, “Why?” Zhaifei explained that as a friend, he should be able to exert some influence on her. However, he could not persuade her to sleep earlier, so he was not a good friend. She was a bit guilty yet proud of having such a good friend. She made a face, “I have gotten used to it. It’s difficult to change and I'm trying.” Put aside whether she changed her habit or not, she learnt a very valuable lesson; that is, try to examine herself when problems in communication arise.
她慢慢地诉说着,脸上是很多人见了都很喜欢的笑容,明朗和煦。我提出自己的疑问:“做义工两年多了,你一直都是这么积极开朗的吗?有没有什么不开心的事?或者说挫折?”
A lovely smile was on her face as she was telling me all about this, her smile pleasant and warm. I questioned, “You’ve been a volunteer for over two years. Have you always been happy and optimistic? Have you ever met something unpleasant or some setbacks?”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表