乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
返回列表
楼主: 乌托邦

笑,是一种爱的传递

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-24 14:11:15 |

笑,是一种爱的传递

“我碰到的挫折?可能会是,在义工队伍里面,我会碰到很多不同的人,他们有不同的行事方式,因为这些不一致,所以会导致在服务过程中出现分歧。在这样的情况下,处理其中的关系,对我而言就是一种挑战。有些时候会感到被打击,然后就会有些负面的情绪吧。”
“Perhaps the setback is the divergence existing among different volunteers as a result of their different way of doing things. Dealing with the relationship in this circumstance is a challenge for me. Sometimes I am discouraged and negative emotion emerges.”
怎么解决呢?“沟通吧!其实我不是那种很主动的人,很多事情可能我会选择回避,但这解决不了问题的。还是用沟通的方式吧。我在慢慢地学习,沟通是怎么的一种方式。用沟通的方式,去回归到最初的默契。”
“How do you handle it?”
“By communication! In fact, I am not a person who is willing to take the initiative. I often avoid the problem, but the problem remains unresolved. So it is better to communicate. I’m learning about what communication is and how to communicate step-by-step. Using communication can reach the original agreement.
她说完,点点头,笑了笑。我追问:“没有了吗?”“还有啊?有啊,比如我常和伙伴谈工作计划谈到半夜三更啦,比如我一下午的上班时间就是接关于义工工作的电话,然后自己案头的工作碰也没碰过啦。呵呵。”
She finished speaking, nodded her head and smiled. I questioned closely, “Anything else?” “Yeah, for example, I often talk over the plans with work partners till midnight. Another example, I had been answering the phone about the volunteering work the whole afternoon without any work at the desk done.”
“觉得日常生活受到影响了?”我问。“严重影响啦!但没办法啊,做义工已经成为我生活的一部分了,不可分割。”她还是笑,眼睛眯起,似是很满意现在的生活方式。
“Do these affect your daily life?” I asked.
“They do have strong influence on my daily life! But there’s nothing I can do about it. Being a volunteer has become an inseparable part of my life.” She narrowed her eyes into a smile, showing satisfaction toward current life.
我知道,作为广青里多项活动的策划人和负责人之一,要分配工作,要与人沟通,要跟进服务对象,要收集活动反响,哪是那么容易的事情?
只是很多事情,一切甘苦自知,却是心甘情愿!
I understand that as a planner and the person in charge of many activities of Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association, she has to assign work, communicate with people, keep track of the person being helped, collect feedback of the activities. All these are not that easy!
However, she’s willing to do all these despite the bitterness.
分手的时候,她说我那么晚还要回大学城一定要注意安全,到了就发个短信给她报平安。我答应了。她微笑离开。我没告诉她,我也非常喜欢她的笑容,那时刻都在传达一种温润的和美的信息。看着她的笑,谁都会忍不住嘴角上扬,这,是一种爱的传递!
When we set apart, she urged me to be careful again and again for returning to the Mega Center of Higher Education so late and asked me to send her short messages of my safe arrival. I agreed. She left smiling. I haven’t told her that I like her smile which conveys a message of tenderness, gentleness and beauty. Everyone will smile with corners of his mouth upward when they catch sight of her smile, which is the carrier of love.

发表于 2007-7-11 11:07:24 |

笑,是一种爱的传递

感动ing...
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表