Sunflower

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:40:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sunflower
By  greenlight 发表于 2006-3-9 23:19:22
“黑夜给了我黑色的眼睛,我却用它来寻找光明……”
“我想在大地上画满窗子让所有习惯黑暗的眼睛都习惯光明……”
顾城的这两首诗经常被人引用,似乎印证了人们对光明的热爱。
在光明里,残缺的生命也可以成为天使。或许有人要说这样的说法是美化苦难,美化生活的不公,但我确实在孩子的生命中看到了最简单的生存公式,这些都是光明的孩子,他们是名副其实的"sunflower"。
                                             ——题记
光明村,和广州其他平凡的村一样,在繁华的都市中不为人所知,甚至难以在地图上找到它的位置所在。可每逢周六、日,连接这条村与广州市区的唯一一趟公车885都会带来一些熟悉或陌生的笑脸,他们兴冲冲地跳下车,像嗅着回家的路一样轻车熟路地拉开村口大院子的一扇铁门。
“姐姐!”“哥哥!”……安静的大院先是响起一两声清脆的童声,那是从院子里唯一一栋三层楼上传来的,然后几个小脑袋从窗口或者木门后伸出来,孩子们欢快地嚷着,咚咚地跑了下楼来。
这就是白云区光明村儿童福利院,志愿者们习惯把它简称为“光明” 。
"或许我的想法太理想化了吧,但我就是希望‘光明’能成为一个象乌托邦一样的地方,大家在这里忘记现实生活中的利欲纷争,为一个梦想共同奋斗,在这里肆无忌惮地欢笑或者流泪……"这是资深义工APPLE说过的话。
从第一次听到这话起,它就时常萦绕在我耳边,使我渴望了解,究竟是什么促使志愿者们为了一个“光明”的梦想毅然前行。
第一次进入光明,首先会被它清新的空气和宁静的氛围所吸引,远离尘嚣的地理位置使久居在闹市常闻车马喧嚣的城里人心旷神怡,常常误以为进了某疗养所,然而一旦来人走进寝室,诗情画意的想法马上烟消云散。
“请原谅我没办法马上喜欢他们……第一次见到这些孩子觉得有点恐惧,我很佩服有些义工,能那么亲近他们,疼爱他们。”一位新义工在初次参加光明的分享会时这样说,大家默不作声,却很能理解她此刻的心情。
真的,如果不是亲眼看见,你是不会理解这名新义工话里的矛盾。光明共有三个班,小班是从其他福利院转来的年纪比较小的小孩,中班是在光明生活了几年的小孩,大班是需要特殊看护的孩子。每个班的孩子都有各种各样的症状,最常见的是脑瘫、智障、自闭,有的症状连照顾了他们几年的阿姨都说不出名堂--一个十岁不到的小孩瘦得皮包骨,头却异常硕大,额头上布满皱纹,阿姨说那是心脏不好,典型的未老先衰。当然也有和一般小孩一样健康正常的孩子,多是女孩,那是叫重男轻女的农村父母所遗弃的。
因为伤病疼痛的折磨,孩子们的面容及身体会有所改变,严重的甚至会产生扭曲。一个叫丛林的小男孩,每次大家来,都会见他乖乖地坐在寝室外的板凳上等待带自己的义工哥哥。尽管吐字发音困难,但丛林每次都会礼貌地叫哥哥姐姐,得到别人的回应时笑着露出白白的板牙。直到小丛林穿鞋子的那一刻,新来的义工才会发现:那双已经扭曲至相互缠绕的小腿,使得小丛林不得不在地上爬行着寻找他的鞋子……小丛林的例子在光明并非司空见惯,但面对不同程度的残障儿童,对初到光明的人无疑是一个始料不及的问题。
孩子们的症状五花八门,有一样东西却是很有规律的,那就是他们的姓名。如果在光明待上一段日子,你会发现孩子们无一例外地只叫几个姓,这些姓都和他们的身世有关,譬如姓“白”是在白云区发现的、姓“越”是在越秀区接收的、姓“荔”是在荔湾区找到的……或许冥冥中,大同小异的姓就是密码,为他们将来探询自己的来由多添一根线索。
光明是一个孩子王国,孩子的世界总是光明多于黑暗,并时常在提醒着来这里的人们一些业已失去的东西:和正常的孩子一样,他们也有脾气、会耍性子,偶尔撒点小谎,贪玩,不愿意午睡,洗手时爱玩水,闹别扭时躺在地上撒野……几乎所有人都在光明提前进入"父母时代":既疼爱他们又不能娇纵他们,既要陪他们玩又要让他们在玩中习惯正常社会的相处方式。来光明的人怀着不同的想法,却为了同一个原因留了下来:先天的残缺无法改写,但不能再残缺快乐。
8岁的荔铭是个剪着男仔头的小女生,在小班里是阿姨的得力干将。和同辈相比,荔铭有点像个高贵的公主,衣着总是干净而整齐的,懂得挑好看得体的颜色穿,头发也理得纹丝不乱。对陌生人,荔铭总是保持一定的距离,但却常常在一边羞涩地躲着时一边暗地里悄悄打量。
荔铭爱美,且记性特好。第一次给他们拍照,兴奋的荔铭居然少有地突破了她的交往极限--偷偷拉住我的肩膀压着嗓门说:“待会你给我拍一张。”后来拍的当然不止一张。
第二个星期去光明,荔铭一见面就迫不及待地问:“给我拍张照片吧。”虽然相机就在背包里,但因为怕像第一次那样引起轩然大波,便撒谎说没带相机,荔铭撇了撇嘴巴:“哼,你骗人!”
后来相机的事情被细心的荔铭识破了,小姑娘生起闷气来。我感到尴尬的同时又不无侥幸地想:大概小孩忘性重,一觉醒来就全忘了。
午觉后是音乐课,荔铭是最后一个到的,她揉着惺忪的眼睛,懒洋洋地坐在第二排,素来课堂表现积极的她这次却似乎兴致全无,怎么都不肯配合老师的指令。正在琢磨着小孩子是否还在为刚才拍照的事情耿耿于怀,那边荔铭的态度已越发强硬了:一声不吭地用沉默对待所有人,直到一个义工好言相劝把她带到课堂外。
音乐课之后是活动课,一帮人到后面的小公园荡秋千坐跷跷板,荔铭的心情又好了起来,原因之一是,那位做她思想工作的义工姐姐送了她一对漂亮的兔子发卡;原因之二是,我给她拍了照片,阳光里的荔铭眯起眼,像一只小猫在笑。
在光明的日子深深浅浅,半年了,情深的,缘浅的,一些人来过,留下了,从此成为它的一份子;一些人来过,又走了,却仍在远处默默关注,没有谁计较付出得多收获得少。
来光明的人会记得,那张张小脸快活地仰起,仿佛是山野中一株株迎着太阳的向日葵--那是光明的所在,他们在说:只要不失去笑的勇气,即便残缺,也可以成为天使。
发表于 2006-11-25 21:13:37 | 显示全部楼层

Sunflower

每个人都是单翼的天使,只有拥抱在一起,才能自由的翱翔天际!
看了文章后,想起了这句话,呵呵
发表于 2006-11-25 21:27:42 | 显示全部楼层

Sunflower

我曾经因为只能光着脚丫走路而难过,却发现原来有些人没有双脚。 有时是一种触心的领悟,才会去专注一些事情的
发表于 2007-7-11 16:18:09 | 显示全部楼层

Sunflower

还是我来吧...
发表于 2007-7-11 16:25:13 | 显示全部楼层

Sunflower

也许翻译得不好...
Sunflower By greenlight   2006-3-9 23:19 : 22
"to the darkness of my black eyes, I use it to look for light ... "" I think the landscape painting full window all customary dark eyes are bright habits ... "Gu Cheng';s first two Book of Songs often cited, it seems to have proven a pair of bright people love. In bright, crippled life can also become an angel. Some may say this argument is suffering landscaping and beautifying the injustice, But I did in the lives of children saw the most simple formula for survival, these are bright kids, They are a veritable "sunflower." Guang Ming City, Guangzhou and other ordinary village, in the heart of the city are not known, even on the map to find its location. Every Saturday may, Japan, connecting this village and Guangzhou urban bus trip to the only 885 will bring some familiar or unfamiliar faces. They teamed up to jump into the car to go home talking like the road began doing the same village courtyard of a large iron gate. "Sister!" "My brother!" ... Quiet first sounded a compound across the sweetest boy, It is only yards from a three-tier came upstairs, and then several small brains from the window or doors after stretching, to the children cheerful instructor, a joyous to run down the stairs to. This is the Guang Ming Base Camp (service for orphans), Volunteers are used to it referred to as "bright." "I think perhaps too idealistic of memory, But I hope that the ';bright'; will be like a Wu Tuo Bang the same place, Here we forget the real lives of the dispute, as a dream to work hard together in laughter or tears ... "This is a volunteer APPLE said. From the first heard this, it often echoed in my ear, so I understand the desire, What prompted volunteers for a "bright" dream took action. First entered Guang Ming Base Camp. It will be the first clean air and quiet atmosphere have been attracted location away from the hubbub of the city, has so often heard in the downtown of chariots and noisy city people relaxing, often mistakenly thought that attending a certain homes, but once the people who came into the bedroom, or of thoughts immediately evaporated. "lease forgive me if I did not like them right away ... the first to see these kids a little terrified, I really admire some of the volunteers, so close to them, loves them. , "a new volunteer to participate in the initial Base Camp Guang Ming will be sharing this time, we remain silent, but I do understand her feelings at that moment. Really, if not witnessed, you will not understand this new volunteers words of contradictions. Guang Ming Base Camp there are three classes, small classes from other institutions to turn the small compared to older children, size of the Guang Ming Base Camp life for a few years that the child Simon is in need of special care for the child. Each class has a variety of child symptoms, the most common are cerebral palsy, mental retardation, Some symptoms can not even take care of their years aunts are unable repertoire -- less than one-year-old child Pibaogu reason for getting slim. The first is unusually huge, wrinkled foreheads and they say it is bad heart, the typical premature aging. Of course, there are the same kids and the general health of a normal child, mostly girls, it is called patriarchal rural abandoned by their parents. Pain patients because the torture, the children';s faces and bodies will change, and may even be serious distortions. Called a jungle of small boys, every time we, He has met with obediently sat outside the dormitory on the bench waiting for the volunteers to bring their brother. Despite the pronunciation difficulties, but in each jungle politely called my brother and sister. other people responded with a smile exposing the white incisor. Having small jungle until the moment, new volunteers will be found : His has been distorted to the intertwined legs. make small jungle crawling on the ground to a search of his shoes ... small jungles in a bright example is not commonplace, But faced with different levels of children with disabilities, to the beginning of a bright person is an unexpected problem. The children';s symptoms varied, but one thing is very certain pattern, it is their names. If the bright to last for some time, you will find the children, without exception, to name only a few called, These are names and their origins, such as name, "Bai" is found in Baiyun District, name "Yue" in Yuexiu District receiving the surname "Li" is found in Liwan District ... perhaps fate, similar to the surname is password for their own future probe the origins of a multi-Tim clues. Guang Ming Base Camp is a child Kingdom, the children of the world always brighter than the dark, and often remind people here have lost some of the things : and like a normal child, they also have the temperament hui in using double temper, even Jesus small lies, fun, unwilling to take a nap, wash water at the street, the odds lie on the floor when the game ... Almost all of the Guang Ming Base Camp early entry into the "parents era" : They both love not coddling them, we should accompany them to play but also let them accustomed to playing in normal social coexistence. To the bright people with different ideas, but in order to retain the same reason : congenital defects can not be rewritten. But no longer crippled happy. The eight-year-old Ge Li is the first Boys scissors to the girls in small classes, they are able aunts stalwarts. And peer comparison, Li Ge somewhat like a noble princess, clothing is always clean and tidy. selecting pretty decent color to wear, and their hair is also a rationale Stripe chaos. To strangers, Lai Ming always maintain a certain distance, but they often shy side to side when guarded secret quietly stocktaking. Li Ge beauty, and very good memory. The first took their photographs, Lai Ming exciting actually a rare breakthrough in the limit of her contacts -- secretly grabbed my shoulder try voice said : "When will you give me to shoot one." Later, of course, make more than one. Second week to a bright future, Li Ge a rush to meet : "I shoot photographs on it." Although cameras on the backpack, but because of the fear that, like the first as causing an uproar. Lying said they did not bring a camera, Li Ge Bielebiezui Pakistan : "Humph, You lied! "Later, the camera matters were carefully Li Ge seen through, girl students starting to sulk. I feel awkward without no chance to think : Wang Xing children about weight, woke up on all forgotten. Afternoon nap after music class, Ge Li to be the last one, she finds bleary eyes, languidly sitting second row. always been very active in the classroom, she seems to have embarked upon this nothing, how teachers are unwilling to meet the directive. Children are pondering whether to recall photographs, the things that Li Ge side of the increasingly tough attitude : Nothing was said to use the silent treatment for all, until a volunteer pacify brought her to the classroom. Music lesson after lesson of the event, the gang of people to the small park behind the swing ride seesaw, Li Ge everybody in the mood, one of the reasons is that She thought who do volunteer work gave her sister a beautiful rabbit card issuers; The second reason is that I gave her a photo shoot, the sunshine Li Ge brow, like a kitten in laughter. In bright deeply seafaring days, six months, the spectacular fate of the shallow, some grand old, left, Since then it has become a member; some grand old, and went and still silently in the distance concern, no matter who paid admission was much less. Guang Ming to the Base Camp will remember seeing Zhang little happier to Do. China is like a mountain philoxeroides sunflowers to greet the sun -- it is bright here, they say : as long as they do not lose the courage to laugh, even if incomplete, but it can also be an angel.
汪半 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 07:26:01 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
吕乎 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 15:30:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表