乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 2917|回复: 6

俩个坚强的男孩

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:38:09 | |阅读模式
俩个坚强的男孩

今天7月16日是个没什么特别的星期天,但我们过得很有意义。因为今天我们大良义工和萍姐(广州的资深义工)约了两个朋友见面他们一个叫啊荣一个叫啊锋,他们都是一个坚强的男孩,因为他们都是残疾人,我想讲讲他们的故事。
     几个月前,我有幸认识了一个朋友他叫啊荣,听名字没什么特别。可是他是个盲人,盲人也没什么特别呀!他是一个大专生,一个人在广州读了十多年的书,一个盲人自己照顾自己,不容易呀。记得第一次到啊荣家,我们看见他在上网,简直不相信他是一个盲人呀!一盲人对电脑比我们正常人还要熟悉,我们看着他打字比我们还要打得快,他对电脑的熟悉比我们还要多,我明白他今天对电脑的熟悉,是啊荣比平常人付出的努力要多很多很多。就拿电脑上的键盘,有那么多的键要一个个的熟悉也要不少的时间。他是一个心水很清的人,只要见过一次面听过一次你的声音他就会记得你,这次见面他都可以一个一个叫出我们一班人的名字。啊荣是一个非常乐观的心理专家,有一个朋友跟我说过,她问过啊荣你不开心的时候是怎样过的,他答他从来都不会为了什么事而不开心,所以他不会回答她的问题。我们这正常人,天天都为这烦为那烦,为什么就不能乐观一点开开心心的过好每一天呢!
     第二个朋友是前两天认识的,他在QQ群里聊我,我就跟他聊起来,万万没想到他是一个残疾人,而且我绝对想不到他是一个脑瘫的病人,朋友们你知脑瘫是怎么一回事吗?很多脑瘫人生活都不能自理,手脚都不能自如,但啊锋很好学,他要读书要学习。啊锋一早就受到佛山电台的小强热线的关注,南海平洲医院还免费为他做过手术,现在的啊锋还在找学校上学呢!他是一个很努力的男孩。今天第一次见啊锋,我很惊奇,一个这样的男孩可以跟我们在网上聊天。一个手脚都不灵活的男孩呀。他用电脑读书都要比我们付出多多少努力才能做到呀,朋友们,看到他们这样的两个男孩都那么努力,我们是不是也要在我们的工作上和学习上做出更大的努力呀!
     今天我很高兴,有幸和广州的义工和大良的义工一齐还有几位小朋友和郑婆婆的聚会,今天的聚会大家都玩得很开心。小朋友们都好像学到了一点东西,在回家的路上我一直在教我儿子要像他们一样努力学习,我们大伙也要向他们学习。在这里我祝福啊荣跟啊锋,你们努力吧!朋友们也努力吧!能在你们以后的生活中过上更有价值的人生。
发表于 2007-6-1 15:34:08 |

俩个坚强的男孩

每个人都努力的生活着.........还记得小学时候,思想品德课上---自己能做的事自己做!!!
发表于 2007-6-1 16:27:22 |

俩个坚强的男孩

我要认领这篇文章!半个月内发上译文。
发表于 2007-6-1 16:28:50 |

俩个坚强的男孩

终于赶上了,每次都被人抢先啊。
发表于 2007-6-4 11:47:48 |

俩个坚强的男孩

我也希望可以翻译一下这篇文章!加油ing............
发表于 2007-6-8 16:10:42 |

俩个坚强的男孩

请各位指教...........
Two brave boys
It was Sunday, july 16th, like the other days and nothing special, but it’s meaningful to us. We daliang volunteers and pingjie, a experienced and kownledged volunteer, met two friends. One call Rong, the other Feng. Both of them are great boys, because they are handicap but live colourful and meaningful. I am going to tell you their extrodinary stories.
On one hand, months ago, I am happy to meet Rong whoes name is common. He is blind, and like other blind person, also can’t see anything. However, it is more than that. He is a college student and go to school in guangzhou by himself. It is uneasy for a blind person to take care of himself. I remember the first time I met Rong, he was surfing the internet, I just can't imagin he is blind. He typed so quick even faster than all of us. That is to say, he is quite familiar with computer. Then I realized he must work harder than us to make it. Just take the keyboard for example, there are so many keys and need some time to type correctly. What an uncommon blind! Rong has a good memory, once he know you, he can find you out from the publicity. So this time he can called all our names when he met us. Rong still an opticmistic pshycological expert. Because one of my friends told me that she asked Rong how to go through the hard time. He said that there is nothing can bother him. So he refused to answer. As to us, normal people, we always trouble troubles and complaint day and night. What a shame! Why can’t us cherish every day and live happily?
On the other hand, I know the other boy Feng two days before. Because he invited me to chat on QQ, a kind of online chatroom. And I accepted and chated happily. I had no idea that he is handicap, and never thought he even is cerebral palsy. Do you know what’s cerebral palsy, my fellows? Many cerebral palsy people can’t look after themselves, and can’t control their bodies accordingly. But Feng is a harding-working person, and study very hard. Therefore, this uncommon person Feng raised Foshan Radio’s attention long ago, and Nanhai Pinzhou Hospital want to take operation for him for free. Now Feng still finding special school for further study. How hard this boy is! It’s my first time to meet each other, I am surprised to know such an handicap boy can chat with us online!! It must take him a lot time and energy to read online, comparing with us.
My fellows, such two handicap boys are trying their best to live easier, what about us? We need to learn lessons from them and work harder and harder in works and study.
I am so happy today, because I owned the honor to attend a party with Guangzhou volunteers, Daliang volunteers, some children and grandma zheng. We all had good time together and the children seems like learn something from them. On my way home, I told my son to learn from them as well, and study hard. What’s more, all of us should follow their example by working hard. Best wishes to Feng. And hope you all would have a more meaningful future!
发表于 2007-7-11 10:39:04 |

俩个坚强的男孩

好有文采...
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表