老乌再次大发文章!
发表于 2007-6-27 10:07:13 |

原全

本帖最后由 fengls89 于 2011-6-8 10:15 编辑

--------------
发表于 2007-6-27 19:57:10 |

原全

已完成任务:以下是译文:
-- Life is so beautiful, very pleased and believe that the legend of your life with a flash, I will let you see the wonderful world I survived the mission is to bring people around him with happiness and hope for a better world of fairy tales into reality! No matter how the road before, I am determined to become a legend, in this moment all gathered energy, the brilliance! -- Feng Jun Biao acquaintance remember the first time recognized Biao in 05 of August 27. That Biao lesson to us - training courses, but also my life to the first, it is particularly special recall! First met him, and he';s straightforward and his humorous language, his rich expression gave me a very deep impression. A full day of training down, I also see his sentimental side. Biao is not only an educator, he was a rock climbing coach. As Biao why coaches will be rock climbing, he said, in fact, rock climbing is about personal things. that the kind of personal mentality how to break and grow up. Therefore, rock climbing coaches in mind in this regard will be subject to certain studies, slowly interested in this area, This is in line with the development of the cause of rock climbing. Eat together at the time I came to know that he is just very remote areas to complete training courses to the back. Riding a bicycle the night before returning to Guangzhou at home, a little rest for a moment that it is up to us in time of the class. I an a little bit of the man, nor how good rest, so hard to come back to us on training courses. Also for today';s courses have failed to put in and feel regret it! Later, I take the initiative to contact the Biao, he told me that the day after returning home, falls asleep on the drop. After listening to some real heartache! Meets second encounter Biao in the 05 December 17. Biao and unconsciously I understand Express six months ago, since the last telephone conversations, very little has contacted. Recently Kai Chi service team to warm the activities organized training, I also have to apply for participation. In training the day before yesterday, I Biao him by telephone and asked questions about the future training matters. Although we have for a long time not contacted, but the feeling still so familiar. On the phone, I note with Biao-day training must let yourself get, Another is, the process will encounter some true emotion of the scenes, let me do a good psychological preparation. Long-awaited December 17 has finally come today see him feeling a lot of serious, with the first meeting at the relaxing feeling different. Later Biao said that the training course is one of the elements. That day training courses more or less change itself. One in the entire training process, each scene is memorable, each and every detail so people aftertaste. I did so, and this time I did not let themselves regret, in the whole course I have allowed myself to get into, I have allowed myself to gain more. I agreed right Biao';s very interested in the matter, perhaps he is in the things around it very interesting, what This was what I thought. August 7, 06 days this out about him, understand him and another instructor Zhi a matter between the workers and on the obligations of view. ) Original, Biao and the other instructors Zhi an experienced some things, and then go in together. Zhi know with their original do the same thing. Zhi Biao with my legs, and now he is in for some volunteers who do mentality of the team and the growth of establishing such courses. In fact, these are precisely the Biao doing things. Zhi also intends to let you combine the resources together to do some courses, and to support a group of people. Biao was a very good feel, quite suited to their own personality, there is the principle position. He said he is several things together to see that he has always believed that "to give than to receive, the more a blessing" that is his motto. So Biao are also very clear that in his entire life Lane is, the contribution will be used to pay the entire life experience. From the addition of learning and growth perspective, he believes the same thing, and that is "both Teaching and Learning." Biao do rock climbing in the coaches know and feel this is something Biao because of the time when rock climbing coaches, some difficulty climbing Biao was not able to climb up, but the trainees can Biao up. Later Biao himself thinking : I can not be the trainees can climb up, and as a coach I climb up, Does not that bad! Later, he began to teach the method to teach your own. After that was found, if he wants to support the students, then they must find growth. Therefore, in his life there is ongoing to spread some knowledge, in the process also to see more things. So Biao from the position to pay, it was also his stance on growth, Then Zhi coaches go to Guangzhou Young Volunteer Associés ation friends to experience these training courses. I believe Zhi Biao and cooperation in the process, there will be memorable will happen. But Biao said, and each time is the most memorable, but said each time is the most insipid. When certain feelings into a professional, almost every time, without a big impression But when you think of it, each one can face in retrospect. You do not want it, it will always be in your collection depots, it will slowly maintained. But you think about it, every detail, every one plot will be uncovered. I think it is, the experience of many, some feel there will be much reaction, But can they "When you think of it, each one can face in retrospect. you do not want to, then Well, it will always be in your collection depots, it will slowly maintained. "The key lies in whether they invested. As for the views of the work of the volunteers, he said : I am not even officially registered volunteers But I am also doing the same types of things. I like to fitness, but I would not look for a specialized time to do. I often say "campaign on in life" movement is in fact life in the process. So, I think that the volunteer work is actually the same, it is not a time to do so, but life has to do. In fact, the volunteer work is the life of some of the details, there may be life, on the train to see her mother-in-law, Every time you give yourself to make way, see some people in need of help, take the initiative to lend a helping hand. You insist on not crossing red light and insist not to litter, stick to their own things to pick up the handle. This is in fact the whole community can be more harmonious and more balanced approach. "Not looking for a time, some people do not see or do, but to do its own thing. I think this is the case, do not prove anything. I do not prove a volunteer, not to prove that I am a contribution to the people, because to me, pay like eating. you said, one can not eat? Ha ha! "Biao';s remarks said I really feel fortunate. Sometimes a lot of things, not necessarily saying that we should let the people know or see, as long as they know enough. In this society, there are still many, we do not know the obligations unknown to the workers did the same thing. Remember he said, anyone can become a mentor, but the difference between people you will want to do that. Who would not talk about the reasons, but really on a few. In his possession he has seen have been using "words and deeds Facts" approach to the friends who support and encouragement.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-25 19:37:02 | |阅读模式
原全
                                                               文:YY
——生命是如此的美好,很高兴与相信传说的你生活在同一个瞬间,我会让你看见精彩世界,我生存的使命就是要为身边的人带来希望与快乐,让美好的童话世界变成现实!无论前路如何,我决意成为传奇,在这个瞬间聚集所有的能量,发出的璀璨的光芒!
——冯彪君
相识
记得第一次认识阿彪是在05年的8月27日。那天阿彪给我们届上了一堂培训课,也是我人生中的第一次,所以特别特别的记得!
第一次见到他,他的爽朗、他幽默的语言、他那丰富的表情都给我留下了很深刻的印象。一整天的培训下来,我还看到了他感性的一面。
阿彪除了是一名导师,他还是一位攀岩教练。至于阿彪为什么会成为攀岩教练,他说,其实攀岩是关于个人的东西,说的是个人心态怎么样去突破和成长。所以,攀岩教练在心态这方面也会有一定的研究,慢慢地对这方面感兴趣了,这也配合了攀岩事业的发展。
晚上一起吃饭的时候才知道,他是刚从很远的地方上完培训课赶回来的。骑了一整晚的脚踏车才回到广州,在家稍微休息了一下,就又赶过来给我们上课了。当时我一听,有点吓着了,也没怎么好好休息,这么辛苦地赶回来给我们上培训课。自己也为今天的课程未能全程投入而感到后悔!
后来,我主动联系了阿彪,他跟我说那天回到家后,就累得睡着了。听了真有些心疼!
相遇
第二次遇见阿彪是在05年的12月17日。不知不觉我和阿彪认识快半年了,自从上次通了电话后,就很少再有联系了。最近启智总队为送温暖的活动举办了培训,我也有报名参加。在培训前天,我拨通了阿彪的电话,询问了明天培训的事宜。虽然我们之间有很长一段时间没有联系过,但是感觉还是那样地熟悉。在电话中,阿彪跟我说明天的培训一定要让自己投入进去,还有的就是过程中会出现一些真情流露的场面,让我好做一个心理准备。
万众期待的12月17日终于来到了,今天见他感觉严肃了许多,跟第一次见面时轻松休闲的感觉截然不同。后来阿彪说,这也是培训课的其中一个元素。
这天的培训课或多或少的改变了自己。在整一个培训过程中,每一幕都是难忘的,每一个细节都那么让人回味。我做到了,这一次我没有让自己后悔,在整个课程中我让自己投入进去,我让自己收获了更多的东西。
相约
我对阿彪的事情很感兴趣,也许是发生在他身边的事情都很有趣吧,呵呵,我是这样认为的。
06年8月7日这天约了他出来,了解他和另一位导师阿智之间的事情和关于义务工作者的看法。)
原来,阿彪和另一位导师阿智经历了一些事情后,又走在了一起。知道阿智原来跟自己做的是一样的事情。阿智跟阿彪说起,他现在在给一些义工朋友在做关于心态成长和团队组建这样的课程。 其实这些正是阿彪在做的事情。阿智也有意思想让大家的资源结合在一起,共同做一些课程出来,去支持一群人。当时阿彪一听觉得挺好的,挺适合自己的性格、立场还有原则。他说他是几样东西一起去看的,他一直都相信“施比受,更有福”这也是他的座右铭。所以阿彪也很清楚,在他整个人生里都是这样,会用付出贡献去经历整个生命。
再加上从学习、成长的角度来说,他坚信一样东西,就是“教学相长”。在阿彪做攀岩教练的时候就知道和感受到这样一样东西,因为那时候阿彪在当攀岩教练的时候,有一些攀爬难度阿彪是还没有能够攀爬上去的,但是阿彪的学员都能上去。
后来阿彪自己就在想:不可能我的学员能攀爬上去,而身为教练的我却攀爬上的,那岂不是很糟糕!后来他就开始用教学员的方法来教自己。经过那次后发现,如果自己要去给支持学员的话,那自己也一定要成长才行。
所以在他的一生里面,是不断的去传播一些知识,在这过程中自己也看到更多的东西。所以阿彪站在付出的立场,自己也有成长的立场上,就跟阿智教练一起去给广青的朋友去经历这些培训课程。
我相信阿彪和阿智合作的过程中,一定会有让人难忘的事情会发生。可是阿彪却说,每一次都是最难忘的,也可是说每一次都是最平淡的。因为当某一些的情感变成了职业的话,几乎对每一次都没有一个大的印象,但当你要回想的时候,每一个脸孔都能回想起来。你不想的话,那它就会永远收藏在你的储藏库里,它会慢慢的保留着。但是你去想它的时候,每一个细节,每一个桥段都会浮现出来。
我觉得也是,经历的事情多了,对某些感觉就不会有太大的反应,但是能做到“当你要回想的时候,每一个脸孔都能回想起来。你不想的话,那它就会永远收藏在你的储藏库里,它会慢慢的保留着。”关键就在于自己是否投入了。
至于对义务工作者的看法,他说:就算我不是正式注册的义工,但是我也是在做同类型的事情。就像是我去健身,但是我不会专门找一个时间去做。我经常都会说“运动就在生活中”运动其实就是在生活的过程中。所以我觉得,做义工其实也是一样,它不是某一个时段去做的,而是一生都在做的。
其实做义工就是生活上的一些细节问题,可能在生命里面,上车见到婆婆,你每一次都给自己让位,看到一些需要帮助的人,主动去伸出援手。你坚持过马路不冲红灯,坚持不乱扔垃圾,坚持自己的东西自己捡起来处理好。其实这就是对整一个社会可以更加和谐更加平衡的做法。
“不去找一个时间,不去做一些别人看到或做的事情,而是先做好自己本身的东西。我的看法是这样,不去证明一些什么东西,不去证明我是一个义工,不去证明我是一个付出贡献的人,因为对我来说,付出就像吃饭一样。你说,人能不吃饭吗?哈哈!”
阿彪的这番话真的是说到我心坎里去了。有时候很多东西,不一定说做了就要让别人知道或看到,只要自己知道就好了。在这社会里,还是有很多我们不知道的义务工作者在默默无闻地做着同样的事情。
记得他说过,谁都可以成为一名导师,但是区别人你一定要说到做到。道理谁不会讲,但是真正做到就没有几个了。在他身上也看到了他一直用着“言行身教”的方式去给身边的朋友支持和鼓励。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表