乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 4197|回复: 5

感恩的心

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:26:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
感恩的心
这是我在汉达慈善晚会时候学会的一首手语歌《感恩的心》。很美的音乐,很美的歌词,却只能用无声的语言来表达它深刻的内涵。我回来以后的第一件事就是从网上下载这首歌,把它存在我的计算机里,一遍一遍地听,一遍一遍地与我朋友们做着手语。

我给她们看述这一个故事,关于这首歌的由来。  
有一个天生失语的小女孩,爸爸在她很小的时候就去世了。她和妈妈相依为命。妈妈每天很早出去工作,很晚才回来。每到日落时分,小女孩就开始站在家门口,充满期待地望着门前的那条路,等妈妈回家。妈妈回来的时候是她一天中最快乐的时刻,因为妈妈每天都要给她带一块年糕回家。在她们贫穷的家里,一块小小的年糕都是无上的美味了啊。  
有一天,下着很大的雨,已经过了晚饭时间了,妈妈却还没有回来。小女孩站在家门口望啊望啊,总也等不到妈妈的身影。天,越来越黑,雨,越下越大,小女孩决定顺着妈妈每天回来的路自己去找妈妈。她走啊走啊,走了很远,终于在路边看见了倒在地上的妈妈。她使劲摇着妈妈的身体,妈妈却没有回答她。她以为妈妈太累,睡着了。就把妈妈的头枕在自己的腿上,想让妈妈睡得舒服一点。但是这时她发现,妈妈的眼睛没有闭上!小女孩突然明白:妈妈可能已经死了!她感到恐惧,拉过妈妈的手使劲摇晃,却发现妈妈的手里还紧紧地拽着一块年糕……她拼命地哭着,却发不出一点声音……  
雨一直在下,小女孩也不知哭了多久。她知道妈妈再也不会醒来,现在就只剩下她自己。妈妈的眼睛为什么不闭上呢?她是因为不放心她吗?她突然明白了自己该怎样做。于是擦干眼泪,决定用自己的语言来告诉妈妈她一定会好好地活着,让妈妈放心地走……  
小女孩就在雨中一遍一遍用手语做着这首《感恩的心》,泪水和雨水混在一起,从她小小的却写满坚强的脸上滑过……  “感恩的心,感谢有你,伴我一生,让我有勇气做我自己……感恩的心,感谢命运,花开花落,我一样会珍惜……”她就这样站在雨中不停歇地做着,一直到妈妈的眼睛终于闭上……  
当我们看完这个故事,发现她们的小脸上已经挂满了泪珠。她们真的很伤心,不停地抽泣着。她们说这个小女孩真可怜,她的妈妈真可怜。我不知道她们能不能明白这首歌的真正含义,但是我相信到某些特定的时刻我们一定会想起这首歌,想起这个小女孩,我们一定需要珍惜自己的生命,用一颗感恩的心去面对生命中的坎坷辛苦,无论多大的风雨,她都可以勇敢地去面对,永不放弃。  
与朋友们一起做着手语歌的时候我很自然就想起网友“小天使”。第一次踏出社会的我来到了深圳特区身在异地无亲无故,能联系的只有网络上的几位好朋友啦,当时可能是由于水土不服的缘由吧,到了深圳后一个月,突然感到身体不适,全身无力,顿时脸上发白,晕过去啦!待我醒后发现自己已经躺卧在医院里,天啊!发生什么事啦,我为什么会在这里呢?正在徘徊的时候,眼前出现了一位漂亮而且陌生的姑娘,她笑眯眯地向我靠近,她给我的眼神是那么的和谐、亲切,她见了我的神情不对立即向我解释,说我:“我是深南义工小天使,咋啦,不认识我啦!”我晕!小天使多么熟悉的名字,我疑问一大串在浮现在我有脑海里,我也不知道她为什么会知道我的事呢?是谁告诉她的呢?......
我的主治医生走过来告诉我整个事情的经过,我的疑团也一个一个的进行解开啦,当我病情基本痊愈时(我的病情经过省略),我第一件事就是跑到小天使给她一个拥抱,我第一次认识了志原者,也让我感知社会并非像我们所想的那么黑暗,人间还有爱,一个陌生的小女孩无私的奉献,她的表情、神情都让我们觉得有一股和谐可亲的感觉,每逢她过来探望我的时候,她总是亲切地向我笑着走来,没有一丝陌生,仿佛我们已经认识了多年。其实,我们才是第一次相见呵!
当一个受到感触时会把自己亲身所体验的经历,公布于世。我也因此而加踏入志愿者这个组织,也是让我第一次认识了有志愿者的存在,我会把自己拥有的,奉献给他人没有自己所拥有的地方!让上天知道我们是志愿者。小天使让我感知社会的充满爱的根源,让我认知社会。
天使,你的生命是丰满的,虽然上苍是那样不公,它没有给你一个健康的身体,没有给你美丽的容颜,但是它给了你一颗多么美丽善良的心!你用你的心来生活着,用你的心来爱这个世界,爱每一个人,你的人生被演绎地如此生动和美丽!当我脆弱不堪的时候你一直对我说要好好地活着,活下去就是胜利啊……  
是的,生命是如此的珍贵,我们要感激父母给了我们这一次生命,让我们能来到这个世界活过一次;感谢老师,教给了我们知识,让我们成为一个有用的人;感谢朋友,给了我们友谊,让我们在生命的旅程中不再孤独;感谢坎坷,让我们在一次次失败中变得坚强;感谢敌人,让我们使自己不断完善自己不断朝前进步……面对命运的不公你没有埋怨,没有退缩,你用自己的方式来顽强地生活,用爱来回报这个世界,你帮助了那样多的人,让他们感到了温暖和力量。我不止一次地说过,多么希望能有一天坐在你的电话旁,帮你接听一个电话,去帮助那些需要我帮助的人……  
天使,我知道你也不是一个完美的人,你也有脆弱和无助的时候。你说过也许有一天当你感到无助的时候要打我的电话的,我一直在等着你的电话。如果你感到难过,感到无法承受的时候,就打一次我的电话吧!我会给你一个虽然不那么坚实却一定很温暖的依靠,让我们永远在风雨中同行,好吗?  
天使,如果我们再次相见,我一定把这首《感恩的心》做给你看,我知道你一定会喜欢的。让我们一起来把这个故事讲给更多的人听,一起来把这首歌教会更多的人,让我们都用一颗感恩地心来好好生活。  
感恩的心,感谢有你,伴我一生,让我有勇气做我自己……
感恩的心,感谢命运,花开花落,我一样会珍惜……
发表于 2007-7-22 09:42:40 | 显示全部楼层

感恩的心

编号:077159
名字:小面条
我来翻译这篇~~~~~!!
发表于 2007-7-29 19:07:08 | 显示全部楼层

感恩的心

[这个贴子最后由小面条在 2007/07/29 07:08pm 第 1 次编辑]

A grateful heart
This is a song using gesture language I learned on the Handa Benefit Show. Its name is “A grateful heart”. It has beautiful music and wonderful lyric but its deep meaning can only be expressed through a silent language. As soon as I came back home, I downloaded the song from the web. With my friends, we listened to the song again and again, doing the gesture repeatedly at the same time.
I told my friends a story which shows the origin of the song.
Once there was a little girl born dumb. Her father had died when she was very young. So she and her mother depended on each other. Her mom went to work early in the morning and came back home late in the evening. When the sun set,  the little girl would be found standing at the door. She was staring at the road leading to her home, looking forward to her dear mother’s arrival. Seeing her mom was the happiest moment in the day for the little girl because she knew that her mom would bring her a piece of New Year cake every day. For this poor family, a piece of New Year cake was quite a delicious meal.
One day it was raining heavily outside. Her mother still hadn’t come back home when it was very late in the evening. The little girl kept watching at the door, but she could see nothing but darkness in the street. The rain was getting heavier and heavier and the sky was getting darker and darker. The girl couldn’t wait any more so she decided to go out in search of her mother. She walked and walked until she got a place where she found her mother lying on the street. She shook her mother’s shoulders but there was no respond. She thought her mother must be too tired that she had fallen asleep. So she put her mother’s head on her legs to make her mom feel better. To her surprise, she found her mother’s eyes open! Immediately she realized that her mom was dead. Great fear filled her heart. She shook her mom’s hands for dear life. But she only found a piece of New Year cake in her mom’s cold hand. The only thing she wanted to do was just crying but she could utter nothing!  
The sky kept raining and the little girl kept crying. She knew that her mom would never wake up again. But why her mom’s eyes didn’t close? Was her mom worried about the little girl because there was no one else to look after her dear daughter? The girl suddenly understood what she should do. She stopped crying and decided to use her action to set her mom’s heart at rest.
The little girl began to use her gesture language to “sing” the song “A grateful heart” in the heavy rain. The rain drops fixed with her tear, falling down from her small face. On that face, you would find a littler girl’s determination.  “A grateful heart. Grateful because I have your accompany. Grateful because you give me courage to let me face myself.”…  “A grateful heart. Grateful to the destiny. The beautiful sights of blossom and decay of flowers, I will always treasure them, always.” Again and again, the little girl kept “singing” the song till her mom finally closed her eyes…
When I finished my narration, I found my friends all crying. They were so sad that they could not help sobbing. They felt sorry for this poor little girl and her poor mother. I didn’t know whether they really got the meaning of the song. But I believed that at some special moments, we would think of this song, think of this little girl. We should all value our lives. Let us face all the obstacles in our lives with a grateful heart. No matter what we had come across, we should face it with courage and never give up!
While we were singing the song using gesture language, I thought of my web friend “little angle”. When I stepped into Shenzhen this big city for the first time, I felt lonely because there were no acquaintances around except a few web friends to contact. It seemed that I was unaccustomed to this big city. One month after I had arrived in Shenzhen, I suddenly felt uncomfortable and my face went pale. And I was unconscious in a few seconds. When I woke up, I found myself lying in the hospital. My god! What had happened to me? Why I was here? When I was bothered by a lot of questions, there just in front of me appeared a pretty young girl. She approached me slowly, smiling at me. Her eyes were full of warmth and kindness. Seeing my strange expression, she explained to me at once, telling me that she was a volunteer in Shenzhen called “Little Angle”. Wow! What a familiar name! But there were still a lot of questions in my mind. Why she knew about me? Who told her about me?
My doctor came to me and told me about everything. When I recovered, the first thing I did was to give a big hug to “Little Angle”. And that was the first time I had known about volunteers. At the same time, it also made me understand that the society was not as bad as I had thought. There still existed love in this world. The little girl’s unselfish devotion and her friendly expression made me feel comfortable.
Each time she came, she always had a big smile on her face. We were not strange to each other at all as if we had known each other for a long time. But actually, we had been friends only for a while!
When a person was moved, he definitely would like to tell others about everything he had gone through. Later I also joined in the volunteer association. I would give everything I could to those people in need. Let the God know we were volunteers! The love of “Little Angle” taught me that the root of the world was love. She made me have a clear understanding of this world.
My angle, your life is fulfilled. Although the unfair God hasn’t given you a healthy body and pretty face, you own a kind heart! You live by your heart. You love this world and every man in this world from the bottom of your heart. The song of your life has been played so perfectly and wonderfully. When I was weak you kept telling me not to give up because living itself was a victory!
Well, life itself is valuable. We must thank our parents for giving birth to us. We must thank them for giving us a chance to live in this wonderful world. Besides, we must thank the teachers for giving us knowledge to get ourselves well prepared; thank our friends for giving us friendship to make us stronger in the travel of life; thank the life obstacles for making us determined by means of failures; thank the opponents for making us push ourselves to a higher level. When faced with difficulties you haven’t complained and stepped back. You use your own way to live, to pay back the world using your love. You have helped so many people. You let them feel warmth and strength. I told you not once that how much I wished to stay with you, to help you receive a call, to help those poor people.
My angle, I know that you are not a perfect person. You also have your own weakness. You also feel helpless sometimes. You once told me you might someday call me when you felt helpless. So I have always been waiting for your call. When you feel lonely, when you cannot suffer it by yourself any more, please give me a call. I will give you a not so strong but warm dependence. Let us walk together in the rain and storm!

My angle, if I have the chance to see you again, I will sing this song“ A grateful heart” through gesture language to you. I am sure you will like it. Let’s tell more and more people about this moving story. Let’s teach more and more people to sing this song by gesture language. Let’s all share our lives using a grateful heart!
“A grateful heart. Grateful because I have your accompany. Grateful because you give me courage to let me face myself.”
“A grateful heart. Grateful to the destiny. The beautiful sights of blossom and decay of flowers, I will always treasure them, always.”
终于翻译好了…
发表于 2007-8-21 17:20:13 | 显示全部楼层

感恩的心

翻译果个好厉害啊
汪半 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 06:43:46 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
吕乎 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 15:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则