[这个贴子最后由乌托邦在 2006/11/27 12:40pm 第 1 次编辑]

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子
文:四娘
我最亲爱的孩子:
    你好,为你健康快乐的成长而感恩吧。
虽然你还没有来到这个世间,但妈妈我急于想写一封信给你,妈妈会用心等待着,等到你识字的时候再认真阅读,也希望你能够读懂妈妈的心意与期望。
    孩子,妈妈向你介绍一位我最好的志愿者朋友:希音。妈妈相信你和他也一定会成为最好的朋友,你会喜欢他的。
    孩子,在这个世间,有人自私的活着,终日想着计算别人牟取利益,也有人牺牲自己的金钱、时间、精力去服务大众,为推动温情社会而忘我投入。
    在妈妈的记忆中,当我决定投身于志愿事业的那一刻开始,希音就出现在我的身旁,同是幕后工作骨干同在提供后勤支援,他也成为我最合拍最默契最亲密的拍档。多年来,我和他一起为推动志愿事业的前进流过了很多的汗水熬过了很多个夜晚。不计较得失、勇于面对难题、乐于改革创新的他同时也成为我最好的志愿者朋友,时刻催促着我坚持与努力。广州青年志愿者协会的宣传工作,一直是我们的肩上重任。
    孩子,你会看见有个男生总是微笑,你会听到他总是滔滔不绝的高谈阔论?他就是希音。事实上,希音是认真、细心、尽责、开朗、聪颖的人,就是这样的一个人,多年如一日对参与志愿工作一丝不苟,成为最平常的生活习惯。
    妈妈没有发现希音有什么方面的偏爱,福利院、敬老院、儿童康复中心、特殊学校、街道社区、培训场地、交流沙龙等等地方都能见到他忙碌的身影。正职的工作已是非常沉重,但他一直都在志愿服务之路上如履薄冰,涉足广泛空间,探求持续良性发展的方法。
    不知道是不是上辈子留下的缘分,妈妈和希音从初次见面便有熟悉感,以后每每分配工作,都是最合拍的拍档。有人说:“男生和女生各是一半,组成了一片天”,我们就正正印证了这一点。我们的志愿者杂志《Yong.name》凝聚了几个志愿者朋友的无数心血,而希音和我更是合作无间。
妈妈记性不大好,依稀记得有一期杂志赶着出稿,因为之前有些环节出错,所以交付时间紧迫。希音和我深夜加班加点,整理资料、核对材料、联系作者、审稿校对……太多太多的杂事让我们头脑混乱,但我们仍能有条不紊,灵活机动的默契分配,在看似不可能的交付时间中出色完稿。
    忘记了多少次默契的合作,完成后大家都舒了一口气。在网络中,我们对彼此笑起来,彷佛就在身边击掌庆祝。
    希音是广州青年网的管理员,活跃于网站上的各个论坛,大家都听说过他的名字(很神气,是吧,哈哈)。具有高度责任心的他,不仅管理网站上所有的帖子和成员,还对热门话题进行深入思考,QQ群、骨干会议、交流沙龙都留下他因过度思考而衰竭的脑细胞。上一段时间,我们网站上有一个热门话题“如何看待旧人心态”,那时候轰动一时。大家都纷纷发表意见,讨论气氛热烈紧张,也有人争得脸红耳赤。就此话题,希音和很多志愿者朋友(包括所谓的旧人和新人)交谈分享。
希音思考过后也提出了他自己的看法,更重要的是,他启示了往后的届长需要注意的新问题,避免了新队友的流失,增加了团队的向心力。
会议上,虽然希音是随口道来,好像是轻易领会掌握自如,但我知道,这是他废寝忘餐集思广益的收获。孩子,你也要勤奋、谦虚、真诚,学会做一个有爱心有责任感的人,学习希音,履行社会公民应尽的义务。
    希音常说:“我啊,退居幕后了”,他的意思是说他不常参与志愿服务了,只负责协会的宣传和发展。不过呢,他可是和妈妈一样的口是心非(孩子,不许你偷笑哦),他还是一如既往的投身志愿服务,见缝插针的安排工作,并对小孩子、老人家、任何需要帮扶的朋友都伸出援手,尽力解决他们的困难。孩子,希音他不是也很宠爱你吗,哎呀,妈妈说过他多少遍了,这样可是会宠坏你的。
孩子,希音给了你的温暖,你将会传递给谁呢?
    幕后英雄,大智若愚,细致耐心——妈妈总是偷偷的这样形容希音。孩子,你知道吗?除了在志愿事业中,他给我了很多建议,在妈妈工作中,生活中,甚至感情中,我都向他倾诉,而他也笑眯眯的乐意做听众,然后指导我支持我走出阴霾。妈妈虽然年纪不小了,但仍像你那样,有着小孩子一般的调皮与固执,而希音,就常常提醒我要珍惜,珍惜身边所有的美好,珍惜所遇到酸甜苦辣的一切。
很多相熟的志愿者朋友都认为妈妈和希音是应该相爱的,这是道理常规,但事实上,我们成为无话不谈的知己。更多的时候,妈妈或者他,在一句话的上半句讲完,对方便猜到了下半句的意思,如此默契,比情侣更知心。
孩子,如果你爱妈妈,也请你爱希音,但愿他的爱心成为你心中的火炬,燃亮你纯真的心灵,让爱随着岁月在无穷无尽的圆圈里流转。
爱你的妈妈:谢彦
2006-10-26
发表于 2006-11-27 12:11:12 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

讨厌!我这么用心写的征文被老乌毫不排版就放上来,乱糟糟的……
借此文向希音表示最真最深最远的感谢和祝福^_^ :em143:
发表于 2006-11-29 13:05:29 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

啊4啊  果个孩子几时出世啊
发表于 2006-11-29 13:58:01 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

不认真看,还以为孩子他爹是希音。咳咳~~~
啊4啊  果个孩子几时出世啊  2
发表于 2006-11-30 10:40:01 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

楼上果两个……想笑死我咩^_^
发表于 2006-11-30 16:23:12 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

狼啊  小心被烫s啊
发表于 2006-11-30 23:40:32 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

谢谢四姑娘,
呵呵,自从杂志以后,我们都是聚少离多;不过,感觉依然没有改变。
中间的很多默契,外人很难体会;
对四姑娘的关心如同我对我前任女朋友一样,会是点到即止。
因为曾经的经历不会忘记……
因为现在的幸福已经在你们身边……
致未来的孩子,
这世上的确会有纯真的友情。。
发表于 2006-12-30 14:35:07 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

...虽然文有点长,不过很喜欢,试着翻译一下...
发表于 2007-1-18 14:34:01 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

风格和意义都很像蔡康永的《有一天啊,宝宝》,不错不错。斋夫人,加油!!
发表于 2007-1-19 23:39:29 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

很感动......
希望有一天当我有小孩的时候我也可以自豪地跟她说一句:“妈妈是广青自愿者,希望你也是!”
发表于 2007-1-24 13:03:11 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

好喜欢这篇文章,我想认领翻译这篇文章,谢谢! :em102:
发表于 2007-3-27 19:00:38 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

问好四娘,问好希音。
很久没见希音了,都快一年了,这一年,很少参加广青的活动。一来自己忙,二来自己懒,三来离市区太远,平时要上课。
记忆中的希音大哥,斯文认真耐心爽朗,很好的一个人。
对于广青,满是愧疚,加入广青已经一年多了,但参加的活动并不多。
对于广青,只是远远的观望着,关注着她的一切。
还有半年,又要搬地方,望到时可以参加多点活动。
问候所有在志愿道路上默默奉献的人。愿,一切安好。
发表于 2007-3-28 12:21:07 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

感动之余。。在文中感觉到更多的是爱的传递。。
好自豪的感觉。。难以表达的爱~~
呵呵
发表于 2007-3-28 13:31:39 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

爱是无私.我相信朋友之间嘅男女是有比爱情更好的友情,因为我就有一个这样的朋友.但当真正的爱情失去的时候有那一个人可以说她(他)真的再也不去想她(他)呢.
发表于 2007-6-1 15:23:18 | 显示全部楼层

致未来的我最亲爱的孩子

我试着翻译了一下这篇...........请指教!!
To my most loved kid,
God bless you! Please feel grateful of your growing up healthily and happily.
Although you haven’t come to this world, I can’t wait a second to write to you. I will wait for you patiently until you can read, read it carefully, and hope you can feel my truly love and expectation to you.
My kid, allow me to introduce a volunteer who is my best friend to you. He calls Xinyin. I believe you would like him, and sure be good friends as well.
My kid, you know that, there are some people live just in his/her world, and always thinking tricks to get as much benefits as he/she can in the cost of others’. On the other hand, there are still some people devoting him/her-self to serving others; they donate money, spend a lot of time and energy in order to create a warmer society for us.
I remember, as soon as I took part in the volunteer association, I was accompanied by Xinyin. We are serving the same department and holding exactly the same position, so we became the best partners. Meanwhile, he, who solve problems bravely and innovate happily without thinking about losses, became my best fellow too. Years passed by; we work together for the advancement of the volunteer career, and stayed up for nights. To set up good image of Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association and communicate with the public is always our mission.
My kid, you can always see a boy smiling happily and discussing seriously. That is Xinyin. It is he courage and supports me all the time!  In fact, he is such kind of person, considerate, responsible, bright and smart. He takes the volunteer work as a part of his daily life, and do it heart and soul.
  He has no special preference towards any kinds of volunteer jobs, so you can see him everywhere, such as, orphanage, eldly homes, children healing centre, handicapped schools, districts and streets, training ground, chatting Sharon and so on. Although he’s paid work is really hard, he is always busy helping others and joining various activities, hoping to explore a new way to develop the association steadily.
I have no idea whether is us have known each other long time ago, at the first met, we seems just like old friends. From then on, we always sent to work in the same team, and become the best partner. It is said that: men and women make up the world. Both of us have proved it. We work perfectly to edit our magazine ---Youth. Name, which also takes some volunteers sweet and sweat.
I remember vaguely that we were printing one period magazine, but there ran for no time and some questions came up. That forced us worked overtime to deal with files, check all the materials, contact the authors and proofread the passages. So many chores came to us, but we still worked wisely and appropriately and of course made those tough things done.
I can’t recall so much perfect cooperation we have accomplished, I just know each time we finished the work, both of us would feel relaxed. We would cheer each other online when we weren’t together, just like we gave five to each other.
Xinyin is the manager of Guangzhou youth web, and serve for all forums. Such as, QQ (a chat room), main conferences, chatting salon. So he makes a big name among us. He, full of responsibility, not only focuses on managing the poster online and netizens, but also thinking about the hot issues in depth. Recently, we came to a hot issue—what do you think about the veteran volunteers. It once raised a heated debate. Every netizen would like to share his/her opinion; they even sometimes quarreled with the counterparts who hold the opposite idea against them. Xinyin also discussed with his fellows, including the veteran and the new ones upon this topic.
And he expressed his own idea after a deeply thinking. The most important is his thoughts did raise new questions towards next president of the association. He said we need to pay attention to how to avoid losing new members, in order to enhance our association and career.
Although Xinyin would talk freely at discussion, as you may doubt that whether he had considered it before making a speech, I know he has work very hard to make it. My little kid, you need to work hard too. Just learn lessons from Xinyin and be a useful and good person to the society. Be humble, sincere, and responsible and a person who would love to help others.
As Xinyin would say: I am not a pioneer any more. Actually, he means he doesn’t help people directly. And he is responsible for the association’s PR (public relationship) dept.and its development. Honestly, he still gets ready to serve for others and arrange the helping work seriously and accordingly. He makes every effort to help people in trouble whoever children or the old.
My sweet kid, Xinyin loves you too, doesn’t he? I repeated again and again that he would spoil you in this way. Xinyin warms you and who are you going to transfer warm, my kid?  
Being considerate and patient, he, a hero behind the scene, is a wise man but pretends to be a fool. He is. That is how mother use to descript Xinyin secretly. You know, my kid? He helped me a lot and gave me suggestions in doing volunteer jobs, in my work, my daily life and even my love. Wearing smile, he is a good listener and lead and courage me to go over the difficulties. In addition, he reminds me to cherish everything surrounding me, whatever good or bad, although I am not a young leady, I sometimes naughty and stubborn just like you would be. That is why so many fellow volunteers take for granted that we would fall in love with each other as the traditional experience going. However, we didn’t but two best friends who can share happiness and sorrows. Most of time, we can guess what is going to say next, without speaking all our words. What an amazing secret agreement! We even know each other better than a lover!!
If you love me, my kid, please love Xinyin as well. And I do hope his loving heart can become the torch in your deep heart, lighting your pure soul, and reflow as time pass by.
Your loving mother
Xie Yan
2006-octor-26th
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表