[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-25 14:44:59 |

大山里的感动

认领了,不过可能要一个月后哦,因为还有一篇,呵呵~
发表于 2007-8-27 14:41:03 |

大山里的感动

本来说一个月的,不过看完这篇文章后心情一直很压抑,一口气把它翻完了,希望不会影响质量:
A father’s tear
For a long time, I have been eager to visit these children, to get access to them, and to help them. Now comes the opportunity! This visit finally makes my dream come true! Stepping into the mountain, I come to understand many things, and many people that I didn’t know as well.很久就想看看这些大山里的孩子!了解他们,帮助他们!这次的走访终于可以实现了!走进大山,让我们了解了以前所不了解的人和事!
Withhold a heart of love, we, 17 warrantees, set off from Guangzhou. After around 10 hours’ trip, the train finally pulled off. In the afternoon that day, we had to prepare for next day’s trip, roughly dividing groups, making out the routes, and also purchased some presents.一行十七个志愿者怀着一颗“爱心”从广州踏上了火车。经过十几个小时后,我们安全到达到目的。下午就开始准备明天的行程,大概的分组、路线,还购买了部分的小礼物。
6 o’ clock on the following morning, we set out towards our destination. It was our first day’s visit. However, to our disappointed, after visiting some families, we found that a few were not so poor as we had thought. It was not because lacking money that the children faced the deli men to drop school. Only if they can work hard, it is not a big problem for their children to finish school. The villages we were visiting these days lie near the highway, and maybe the traffic there is comparably convenient, the living standard is quite good.  到了第二天早上六点,我们向行程的路线出发了,今天是第一天的走访,觉得有点失望,走访了几家,有一二家没有我们想象中的那么困难,相信只要靠他们自身的努力,孩子完成学业是没有问题的,并不是没钱的缘故而面临辍学的危险。而这天走访的村子是近大路的,或许交通方便的缘故吧,经济都比较不错。
About 6 pm, our trip today was over. On our back way on the bus, a lot of thought went up to my mind. Since the road was the mountain path, something accident happened on the half way. It was very late when we were back to the dorm. When I finished summarizing and rendering the report, sorting out and processing the photographic film and finally filled up the documents in the day, it was already 2 o’clock on the next morning下午六点今天的行程结束了,我们踏上回程的车,在车上我想了很多、很多,由于我们走的是山路,半路出了一点点的问题,很晚我们才回到宿舍里。总结、汇报、整理、处理照片、填写好当天的资料已经是晚上二点多钟了。
5:30 the next morning, it took around 1 hour’s bus for us to the destination we hadn’t covered that day before and then we continued our job. The trip today is longer than that of yesterday. We go into the mountain. It shocks me greatly. My heart pierces, tearing. I feel ashamed when I see the sensible children and the great fathers. At the same time, I have a strong feeling that how condemning the life is.  到了第二天一早五点半,我们又坐了一个小时左右的车去到了昨天还剩下的路程,继续第二天的工作,今天的路程比昨天的更远了,我们进入了大山的里面,今天我呆了,我的心在痛,在流泪,我感到惭愧,我看到懂事的孩子,伟大的父亲,感觉到生活的无奈。
All parents in the world are the same-----tian xueping’s father 可怜天下父母心——田雪萍的爸爸
We didn’t catch sight of xueping but her father, a father touched us greatly我们没有见到雪萍,只见到雪萍的爸爸,一个让我们感动的爸爸。
This photo was not taken from xueping’s home, rather, it was taken when we called on another family. I still remember, this father was waiting for us during we were in tianqing’s, It was when passing the house from work that he got to know us and kept waiting there. Had left from tianqing’s, we paid a visit to another family. This father went with us to two families. For a long waiting, he put down the basket, and sat on the ground directly, continuing. Maybe on us, he saw the hope for his children. 这张照片不是在走访雪萍家时候照的,而是在走访另外一家的时候照的。记得在走访田庆家的时候。这位爸爸就一直在等着我们,是干活路过看到我们在走访,知道我们的目的后,就一直一直在等着,走访完田庆,我们又走访了另外一家。这位爸爸随我们走访了两家。等久了,就把背篓往地上一放,坐着等。他也许在我们身上看到了他的孩子的希望吧。
After visiting, we followed this father to his house. Not for his waiting, I may not have such a piercing feeling. His house was very far. I have no idea how long we had covered then we caught sight of his house. I was shocked to still----a tile roof wooden wall hut. These two days, though the house conditions I saw were poor, after all, they can break the wind. However, look at this little hut, the cracks between the woods on the wall were so vast that I even cannot imagine how this family can get through chilled winters, how this hut can expose to the rain and wind. Pulled out the wood piece, it is the door. The father stoops in and carries out two stools---only two, no more. This house is the smallest one I have ever saw----9 square meters wide, in this small hut they sleep and cook. What we can see are these three buildings. No electricity, using oil lights, this is the only family with no light we have ever visited.     走访完那家之后,我们便随着这位爸爸到他的家。如果没有他的等待,我或许不会有如此心痛的感觉,他的家很远,也不知道走了多少路了,看到他的家,我呆了,瓦顶,用木条围成的墙,这两天见过得房子虽然是差,但至少可以挡风,而他家的墙,木条与木条之间的空隙很大,我无法想象他们是如何度过寒冷的冬季、房子可以受得了任何的风吹雨打。抽起一根木条,这就是门了,这位爸爸钻了进去,搬出了两张凳子,没有多的,就只有两张。这是我见过最小的房子了,九平方米大小,睡觉的,作饭都是这小房子里。我们能看到的,也就只有这三间建筑物。家里不通电,用的是煤油灯,这也是我们走访过的唯一一家不通电的。
Around the house, there are fields and hills, looked through the field, two houses stood there in the opposite. The headmaster said a family is also living there and the house was better. Xueping and her mother have gone to help pick tea but we didn’t wait till xueping back in the end. The father tells us the dilemma of his family. He says that he also has a blind sister to take care. He fears, he scares he can not afford the tuition of his two children. He is complaining of himself incapable. With words going on, this man can not help to turn backward----we know, he is crying. My heart is piercing. I admire this father. Though we didn’t catch sight of the children, I believe, under the instruction of their father, the children must be very sensible.房子四处都是田地与山,只有隔着田地可以看到对面有两间房子,听校长说那里也有住着一户人家,那个房子比较好。雪萍跟妈妈帮人家采茶叶去了,我们最终还是没有等到孩子回来。爸爸跟我们讲着他家的情况,他有一个瞎眼的姐姐要照顾。他在怕,他在怕供不起孩子上学,他有两个孩子。他老是怨自己没有本事。说着说着,终于忍不住了,山里的汉子转过身去,我们都知道他哭了,我的心在痛,我敬佩这位父亲。虽然没看到孩子,但我相信在这位父亲的教导下,孩子一定也是很懂事的。
At night, it’s time we summarized the trip in the day. When our 5 team members were doing the job, we are too touched to feel sad. On the meeting:  晚上又是我们总结当天行程的时候,而我们组的五个成员总结了这天的情况,今天实在太感动了,心还在酸。在总结会上:
there: A man is not easy to shed tears because he was not sorrow enoough. At that moment, I regretted whether it was that question I asked make his tears down. I should not have asked that question, should I? When I saw his tear, I feel sad. Apart from strong sorrow and sympathy, it is endless bitter and wince. The man has been living a bitter life; his family has been living a hard life. But to my comfort, at least the bitter life has not force him callous. He is so longing for the outside world and the life out there.     那儿:“男儿有泪不轻弹,只是未到伤心处啊!!当时我还在后悔是不是我问了他那个问题成为他眼泪的导火线,是不是我不该问呢。看着他流泪我很难受,除了强烈的悲悯便是无尽的无奈与心酸,这个男人真的过得很苦,一家子都过得很苦。但我也很欣慰,至少疾苦的生活没把他逼得麻木了,他是那么的向往外面的世界与外面的生活”。~
Fish: When I saw the grammar with her grandson on the back chasing up, I was moved to give out the return fee back to Guangzhou. 鱼:“看到外婆背着小孙子追上来,我感动得差点连回广州的车费都给了他们了。”
Crystal fox: I saw a great father. It’s a pity that all parents pour their love to their children. As a father, he keeps working hard for his children in his whole life without regret and complaint. He pains too much to touch us. Then it downs on me that what shall we do to pay back our dad? 水晶狐狸:“我看到了伟大的父亲,可怜天下父母心,作为父亲一生中为子女奔波劳碌,无悔无怨,付出的实在太多了,真的让人感动,那我们作为子女要用什么来回报自己的爸爸呢”。.
All of them need our help and all of them wish to go out of the mountain area so that they can no longer live that backward life. Their generation live on the loess and they hope their next generations can turn yellow into green, even the mountain path, and overcome the mountain.他们每一个人都需要我们的帮助,他们每一个人都想走出山区不再过那样闭塞的生活!他们这一代生活在黄土上,他们希望他们的下一代可以把黄土变绿,把山路铲平,征服大山。
I harvest a lot over this touching trip and I believe you must have the same feel with me, do you? 结束了这样的感动之旅收获很多!我想你们都会这样感触是吧!!

发表于 2007-9-10 21:07:11 |

大山里的感动

这个社会需要帮助的人多了!
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-25 19:08:08 | |阅读模式
大山里的感动
很久就想看看这些大山里的孩子!了解他们,帮助他们!这次的走访终于可以实现了!走进大山,让我们了解了以前所不了解的人和事!
一行十七个志愿者怀着一颗“爱心”从广州踏上了火车。经过十几个小时后,我们安全到达到目的。下午就开始准备明天的行程,大概的分组、路线,还购买了部分的小礼物。
到了第二天早上六点,我们向行程的路线出发了,今天是第一天的走访,觉得有点失望,走访了几家,有一二家没有我们想象中的那么困难,相信只要靠他们自身的努力,孩子完成学业是没有问题的,并不是没钱的缘故而面临辍学的危险。而这天走访的村子是近大路的,或许交通方便的缘故吧,经济都比较不错。
下午六点今天的行程结束了,我们踏上回程的车,在车上我想了很多、很多,由于我们走的是山路,半路出了一点点的问题,很晚我们才回到宿舍里。总结、汇报、整理、处理照片、填写好当天的资料已经是晚上二点多钟了。
到了第二天一早五点半,我们又坐了一个小时左右的车去到了昨天还剩下的路程,继续第二天的工作,今天的路程比昨天的更远了,我们进入了大山的里面,今天我呆了,我的心在痛,在流泪,我感到惭愧,我看到懂事的孩子,伟大的父亲,感觉到生活的无奈。
可怜天下父母心——田雪萍的爸爸
我们没有见到雪萍,只见到雪萍的爸爸,一个让我们感动的爸爸。
这张照片不是在走访雪萍家时候照的,而是在走访另外一家的时候照的。记得在走访田庆家的时候。这位爸爸就一直在等着我们,是干活路过看到我们在走访,知道我们的目的后,就一直一直在等着,走访完田庆,我们又走访了另外一家。这位爸爸随我们走访了两家。等久了,就把背篓往地上一放,坐着等。他也许在我们身上看到了他的孩子的希望吧。
走访完那家之后,我们便随着这位爸爸到他的家。如果没有他的等待,我或许不会有如此心痛的感觉,他的家很远,也不知道走了多少路了,看到他的家,我呆了,瓦顶,用木条围成的墙,这两天见过得房子虽然是差,但至少可以挡风,而他家的墙,木条与木条之间的空隙很大,我无法想象他们是如何度过寒冷的冬季、房子可以受得了任何的风吹雨打。抽起一根木条,这就是门了,这位爸爸钻了进去,搬出了两张凳子,没有多的,就只有两张。这是我见过最小的房子了,九平方米大小,睡觉的,作饭都是这小房子里。我们能看到的,也就只有这三间建筑物。家里不通电,用的是煤油灯,这也是我们走访过的唯一一家不通电的。房子四处都是田地与山,只有隔着田地可以看到对面有两间房子,听校长说那里也有住着一户人家,那个房子比较好。雪萍跟妈妈帮人家采茶叶去了,我们最终还是没有等到孩子回来。爸爸跟我们讲着他家的情况,他有一个瞎眼的姐姐要照顾。他在怕,他在怕供不起孩子上学,他有两个孩子。他老是怨自己没有本事。说着说着,终于忍不住了,山里的汉子转过身去,我们都知道他哭了,我的心在痛,我敬佩这位父亲。虽然没看到孩子,但我相信在这位父亲的教导下,孩子一定也是很懂事的。
晚上又是我们总结当天行程的时候,而我们组的五个成员总结了这天的情况,今天实在太感动了,心还在酸。在总结会上:
那儿:“男儿有泪不轻弹,只是未到伤心处啊!!当时我还在后悔是不是我问了他那个问题成为他眼泪的导火线,是不是我不该问呢。看着他流泪我很难受,除了强烈的悲悯便是无尽的无奈与心酸,这个男人真的过得很苦,一家子都过得很苦。但我也很欣慰,至少疾苦的生活没把他逼得麻木了,他是那么的向往外面的世界与外面的生活”。
鱼:“看到外婆背着小孙子追上来,我感动得差点连回广州的车费都给了他们了。”
水晶狐狸:“我看到了伟大的父亲,可怜天下父母心,作为父亲一生中为子女奔波劳碌,无悔无怨,付出的实在太多了,真的让人感动,那我们作为子女要用什么来回报自己的爸爸呢”。
他们每一个人都需要我们的帮助,他们每一个人都想走出山区不再过那样闭塞的生活!他们这一代生活在黄土上,他们希望他们的下一代可以把黄土变绿,把山路铲平,征服大山。
结束了这样的感动之旅收获很多!我想你们都会这样感触是吧!!

水晶狐狸
2006年7月3日
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表