乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3891|回复: 9

七色彩虹,缤纷人生

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:05:26 | |阅读模式
七色彩虹,缤纷人生
“七彩虹”是广州青年志愿者协会启智队的一个服务点,这是一个由不同年龄,不同性格以及拥有不同兴趣爱好的弱能人士所组成的欢乐营。彩虹,美丽而缤纷,它是希望的象征,是美好的化身。七色的彩带在空中架起一座沟通之桥,连系着一颗颗原本陌生而孤独的心,使其逐渐变得熟悉和温暖。在这里,没有等级之分,没有好坏之别;在这里,志愿者与会员们打成一片,乐也融融;在这里,每周都举行各种活动,就如彩虹般多姿多彩。今年8月,我第一次踏上这座桥,第一次真正以义工之名去参加广青的活动。当八月碰上七彩虹,种种奇妙的反应随之产生,释放出绚丽色彩。红、橙、黄、绿、青、蓝、紫,每种颜色都具有不同意义,都是生命中分一份色彩,都代表一种关爱,一种心情,一种感受……
红——
红色代表激情,代表关爱。盛夏八月,骄阳似火。志愿者们为善不甘后人,他们的热情就如夏季的气温一般高涨,每周的报名帖一出,在短短一两天内就已经有四五页的回复,只要稍微迟了一点就只能“望帖兴叹”了。而我也是经历了三次报名失败后才终于有机会参加活动的。那一天,我怀着阳光般灿烂的兴奋心情和无限的期待,早早地来到七彩虹欢乐营。也许,我并不能承诺些什么;也许,我未必能改变些什么,但是,我希望能用烈火般的热情踏上这座七色之桥。以爱之名立誓,用心之诚助人。
橙――
因为是第一次参加七彩虹的活动,所以我是一个名副其实的“新奇士”。别误会,我不是一个水果,而是“新丁+好奇之士”的合成体。作为广青新人,我抱着一份冲劲去报名,但同时,也带着无数的好奇与疑惑,因为是首次参加活动,对这里的许多情况都不了解,不知自己要做些什么或能做些什么。幸好,负责人GTO给我们作了简单的新人培训,讲了些活动流程和主意事项,使我很快就能够脱下那一件橙色的“新奇士”外套,开始与学员们接触。他们都十分热情,一个劲儿地冲着我叫“姐姐”,尽管是这么简单的一个称呼,但我那时候真是有种受宠若惊的感觉,感到自己是被需要的,那种快乐的心情难以用言语来形容。来这里本来是想助人的,结果却先是“自乐”了。我想,如果我真的是一个橙子,那么我体内丰富的维生素C肯定会逆时针90度翻倒,变成一个大笑的嘴巴。
黄――
在欢乐营里第一个认识的学员是杰仔,他很活跃,也很健谈。刚见面他就滔滔不绝地跟我说起他的妈妈和哥哥,他的香港之旅,还有他那只漂亮的米奇手表……从中我也能够感受到他那快乐的心情,与他们聊天真好。除了杰仔,还有很多可爱的学员,如活泼开朗的萍萍,沉默寡言的阿文,畅谈“三国”的“皇上”……尽管背景不同,性格各异,但我们同样是人,同样生活在这个世界里,在这个国度中,黄种人是我们的共同代号,黄皮肤是我们的共同特征。小时候,常常听老师说:“只要是金子,就一定会发光。”但我觉得,不论是贫穷还是富裕,是健全还是残疾,只要是人,就一定会有他自己的闪光点。只是,有的光点暂时被昏暗所遮掩,有的则被强光所掩盖,只要我们付出耐心和细心,就一定能够慢慢地将其发现。
绿――
欢乐营的活动正式开始了。志愿者与学员按照所得的号码牌寻找自己的搭档,两人为一小队。第一环节是玩“15/16”游戏。所有人被分为两大组,每组每次各出一小队进行比赛。大家都热情高涨,在主持人还没叫完口令之时便已经把手都高高地举了起来。比赛时更是高潮迭起,主持人发问后,参赛者就要在两个答案中作出选择,答对者即可得一分,此时,台下的观众都为自己的组出谋划策,呐喊助威,讨论声,欢呼声,提示声,声声不断,人人都充满活力,就如绿叶一般生机勃勃,具有无穷无尽的生命力。比赛结果如何已经不重要了,只要大家都玩得开心,玩得尽兴,这便足已。
青――
青,不像绿那样活力四射,也不像蓝那样深邃悠远,就如欢乐营的学员一样。诚然,他们的动作不如健康人那般快速灵活,他们的思维也不如正常人那般清晰深远。但是,青自有其特质,学员亦自有其特点。他们有着真诚,有着真挚,他们就如青草一般坚强、坚韧。
蓝――
活动继续进行,第二环节是学习手语操,第一首是充满温情的《梦中天使》。动听的旋律悠悠传出,大家跟着主持人B女慢慢地学习一个个动作,用手势传唱着歌曲,传达出关爱。我最喜欢的是其中几句歌词“蓝色的天空任鸟飞,水边青青小草任我躺,心中永永远远怀念你,你是我家。”我们拥有同一片蓝天,并共同生活在这一天空之下。今天,我们共聚在欢乐营之中,在这里,我们有着七彩虹,有着欢乐,有着爱。这里,是我们共同的家,一个虽没有血缘关系,却有着共同语言与信念的家。
紫――
志愿者——这是一个特殊的名词。志愿者的名字是高尚的,然而,志愿者的个体却是平凡的,就如紫色一般,既高贵典雅,又深沉内敛。我们没有,也不需要什么豪言壮语;我们只有,也只需要默默奉献。耐心,关心,爱心,恒心就是我们的通行证,我们付出时间与精力,播撒爱的种子,收获善的果实。
纵然不舍,但活动还是在小虎队《爱》的歌声中结束了。这次活动给了我一个认识别人也认识自己,感受生活也感受生命的机会。缺陷,只是学员们生命中的一种特殊的色彩,他们一定可以凭着自己的努力画出一幅色彩斑斓的人生之图。而这座七彩的虹桥会一直在那里,等待着更多的志愿者踏足,与他们共同作画。

许颖茹 (千蓝)
发表于 2006-12-18 23:16:09 |

七色彩虹,缤纷人生

我认领了,大概半个月左右,希望能带出原作的感觉
发表于 2007-5-7 20:43:04 |

七色彩虹,缤纷人生

哇!!!超棒的文章哦!
发表于 2007-5-8 17:48:06 |

七色彩虹,缤纷人生

认领后点解无译文既?
发表于 2007-5-20 15:09:30 |

七色彩虹,缤纷人生

我认领下,但希望有心人也能认领下,大家一起交流。这篇文章写的挺好,需要气力。不敢保证能译好,能否做好一个星期后将做跟进说明
发表于 2007-7-11 10:40:08 |

七色彩虹,缤纷人生

写得好好哦...我也来翻译下...不懂能译到什么效果...
发表于 2007-7-11 10:53:46 |

七色彩虹,缤纷人生

我也翻译了...请大家指出不好的地方....

The Rainbow. Jazz Life
"The Joyful Camp Rainbow (service for the m entally handicapped Youth), "Kai Chi service is not eam of Guangzhou Association of Young Volunteer a service locations, this is a different age, have different character and different hobbies of disabled persons consisting of Joyful Camp. Rainbow, beautiful and colorful, it is a symbol of hope, is better in disguise. The seven-color ribbon in the air built a bridge for communication, links to the original Each unfamiliar and lonely heart. gradually become familiar with it and warmth. Here, there is no hierarchy of hours, no good or bad language; Here, volunteers and members have been together, living happily together; Here, every week held various activities as diverse as the Rainbow. In August this year, the first time I set foot on this bridge. The first genuine volunteers to participate in Guangzhou Young Volunteer Assoc iation activities. When August came across The Camp Rainbow Joyful various wonders of the ensuing reaction, release lustrous color. Red, orange, yellow, green, green, blue, purple, each color has a different meaning, life is carved a color, represents a caring, a feeling, a feeling ... red -- red on behalf of passion, love representatives. Midsummer August sun. Volunteers for good, as the forerunner of their enthusiasm as the summer temperatures generally rising, the weekly for a tie. In just a couple of days has been on the back 45, with a little a bit later on can only "hope reads disappointed." I also experienced a failure for three after finally have the opportunity to participate in the activities. That day, I was basking in sunshine as bright euphoria and boundless expectations. The very early to come to Camp Rainbow Joyful. Perhaps, I am not agreed to anything; Perhaps, I may not change what, but I hope that can be used as a warm fire set foot on this seven-color bridge. In the name of love oath motives sincere helpfulness. Orange -- because this is the first time in The Rainbow Joyful Camp activities, Therefore, I am a truly new people. As a new people of Guangzhou Young Volunteer Ass ociation, I cling to a momentum to enrollment, but also with numerous curious and puzzled, because it is the first time to participate in the activities of many here do not understand the situation, do not know what to do or what can be done. Fortunately, the person responsible GTO gave us a simple training of the recruits, at the events and ideas flow, I began to have contact with the trainees. They are very enthusiastic, to counter an energetic, I called the "sister", although is not as simple as a name, At that time, but I really felt flattered the impression that he felt he was needed. kind of happy feelings difficult to find words to describe. Wanted to come here to serve, the result is first "happy." I think that if I was really an orange, then in my body rich in vitamin C will counterclockwise 90 degrees overturned, become a laughing their mouths. Huang -- a joyous Camp No. 1 awareness of the students Jie Zi, he is very active and very talkative. He had just met talked with me about his mother and brother, his Hong Kong trip That he still beautiful ... Mitch watches from I can feel his happy mood, chatting with their praise. Jie Zi addition, there are many lovely trainees, as lively and cheerful PingPing suspicions of the text, talked about the "troika", "his majesty" ... Despite different backgrounds, different characters, but we are the same person, Similarly to live in this world and in this country, the yellow race is our common code yellow skin is a common feature. When he was a child, I often heard the teacher said : "As long as gold, we would be luminous." But I think, whether they are rich or poor, sound or disability, as long as it is, will certainly have his own glittering. However, some spots were temporarily concealed by dark, and some were covered by a bright light, as long as we pay patiently and carefully. they will be able to slowly be found. Green -- fun camp activities officially began. Volunteers and trainees in accordance with the registration plates to find its own partner, two of a team. The first part is a game of "15/16" game. All were divided into two groups, each group every time a team from the competition. We have great enthusiasm, the host called No End password when they have to handle are held high up. Competition is climax after another, the host asked, the two contestants have to make a choice answers, who can give correct answers to a breakdown in the time the front of the audience for their advice group, shouting encouragement to discuss the sound of cheers, alert tone, the sound constantly, and everyone is full of vitality, as general vibrant green leaves, with endless vitality. The results of the competition has already unimportant, as long as we all played happy, 10am to 6pm, it is enough to have. Green -- Green, Green did not like vitality exhilarating, it';s not as deep blue distant, as fun as the students. Indeed, their movements than healthy people so fast and flexible, their thinking not as far-reaching normal so clear. However, the Green has its own characteristics, trainees also has its own characteristics. They have a sincere, and have a sincere, they generally strong as grass and tenacity. Blue -- activities continue and the second part is learning sign language parade, the first is filled with warmth, "Angel Dream." Sweet melody Than came out, we follow the female presenters B slowly learning one moves, using gestures were singing a song. convey love. My favorite lyrics are a few "blue sky as birds, sea-green signaling I lying. Wing hearts forever miss you, you are my home. "We have one with the sky, and living together in the sky under. Today, we have the joy copolymer business, here, we have Qicaigong, with joy, with love. Here is our common home, a blood although he did not, but share a common language and faith home. Purple -- volunteers -- this is a special term. The names of volunteers is noble, but the individual volunteers is extraordinary, as purple, showing both graceful. Also deeply introverted. We have not, and do not need any rhetoric; Only when we, need only quiet dedication. Patience, concern, love, perseverance is our permits, we spend time and energy on sowing the seeds of love, the good harvest the fruits. Although perseverance, or in the event Term';s Little Tiger "love" the anthem to an end. The event gave me an understanding of other people understand themselves and to experience life to feel the life opportunities. Defects, but the participants in the lives of a special color, they can on their own efforts to paint a colorful life plans. The Rainbow which has been there, waiting for more volunteers came, and they paint together.
发表于 2010-12-24 00:24:08 |
哇!!!超棒的文章哦!
汪半 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 06:40:53 |
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
吕乎 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 15:20:02 |
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表