乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3258|回复: 2

心系夕阳(12月18日爱心故事)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-17 19:37:19 | |阅读模式
心系夕阳     文:青萝
   提起志愿者,人们总是会对他们助人为乐、无私奉献的精神赞不绝口, 也一直以为,爱心与奉献是很遥不可及的词语,非要作出惊天动地的大事情才配提及的赞美。
可是当我真正走进青年志愿者这个队伍,才体会到曾经那么遥不可及的两个字,竟可以是如此真实与震撼。也许只是给福利院的小朋友一个爱心拥抱,也许只是为智障人士带去生存的鼓励,也许只是静静地倾听老人家的絮语……
   认识KUKI是在一次广州青年志愿者协会举办的一次联谊化妆舞会,虽然是初识,但我们交谈起来却如同相识已久的朋友,或许那是因为她所表现出来的亲和力起吧。舞会上她与特邀服务对象关伯共舞的舞姿定格在我的相机上,而她脸上那暖暖的微笑却定格在我的脑海里。当选择了她作为我的采写对象而打电话与她交流时她的反应是根本就不知道自己成为被采写的对象之一,因为她总觉得自己所做的是那么的微不足道!
KUKI最常参加的活动是到广船老人院探访那些老人家,老吾老以及人之老,她总说一些老人家很像家里最疼爱她的奶奶,她也愿意像对待自己的亲人一样去尊敬、爱她们。KUKI说自己未加入广州青年志愿者协会之前是属于那种比较内向型的女孩子,想做志愿者一方面是想帮助一些有需要的人,另一方面也是为了锻炼自己。04年加入了广青,刚参加时去探访那些老人家,还不善于与他们沟通,就只是静静的倾听,偶尔报以一笑,还担心着会闷着老人家,想不到老人家对他们的到来十分开心,话也特别多,拉着他们的手说长道短的,临走时那依依不舍的眼神令她心疼。随着服务时数的增加,KUKI也慢慢的在转变,从最初的内向变得活跃,从不善辞令到侃侃而谈,从静静的倾听到说上一些说话趣事把老人家们哄得开怀大笑,KUKI和广船的老人家们建立起深厚的感情,只要有一个星期没去看他们,下次去时就会被他们拉着问长问短的:工作是不是很忙呀,是不是病了?KUKI说有时候觉得自己好幸福,因为有这些疼爱她的爷爷奶奶们,而从这些爷爷奶奶身上也学到了很多为人处世、做人的道理。
被人需要的感觉真好,在与KUKI聊天时她给我讲的一件事把我感动了很久,一个周日,她如往日一般去探访老人家,在一个阿姨的房间里看到一个花瓶里插着一束干枯了的花,就好奇地问那阿姨为什么不把花扔掉,阿姨回答说舍不得扔,因为这是志愿者送给她的花,看到这些花就等于看到了她们这些可爱的志愿者。那一刻她内心深深地被震撼了,想流泪。也从那时候起,那些老人家成了她心头的牵挂,只要有时间她都会过去看他们,陪他们聊天,接受老人的倾诉,聆听老人的心声,帮老人洗洗衣服、收拾收拾屋子,偶然还会给他们带上一盆花草什么的。逢一些传统的节日举办较大型的节目同长者们载歌载舞,同欢乐,或与其它志愿者们一起不定期地组织老人家参与社会活动。
虽然这样投入志愿工作占用了自己的休息时间和个人空间,但KUKI却乐此不疲,说自己很充实很快乐。当然有时候也会想在家睡个懒觉或到其它一些地方尽情的玩玩的,但一想到那些老人家盼不到她去时那失望的眼神就还是往广船跑了。其实我不认为自己与别人有什么不同,做志愿者其实只是选择了一种生活方式吧,我还是平凡的我,说到付出,我觉得自己仅仅付出了一点点的爱心,却收获了很多,自身的心灵也得到了滋养和成长,这一年多来我学会了感恩,学会了珍惜,学会了关心他人,学会了与人沟通。从中也认识了很多心灵之交的朋友,得到了那些老人家对自己的关爱啊!是啊,这也是我身边的志愿者包括我在内的深刻体会。志愿者出于爱心付出时间和心力帮助别人,却有很多意外收获,在服务过程中精神充实、心情愉快,既增长了才干又扩大了生活圈,这就是助人自助吧。
   问及KUKI在做志愿者的过程中会遇到什么样的困难时,她说有些老人家可能因为家庭或性格等种种的原因,拒绝与别人沟通,这就需要志愿者们用心的去与他们交流,用耐心与真诚去打动他们。而很多老人家阅历丰富,知识面广,要想和他们很好的交流就要不断的提高自身素质。她觉得现阶段老人家们得到的照顾还不够,希望社会给更多的长者以关心,帮助,多些问候,多些关爱,让他们安度晚年。
   夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏,老人家都害怕孤独与寂寞,都渴望得到关爱与照顾,或许KUKI及所有的志愿者觉得自己所做的一切都很平凡,但我相信她们所做的一切如同灯光照亮了老人家的心房,温暖慰藉了他们的心灵。作为志愿者,我们能做的有限,可我们的爱心无限,只愿用真诚的心,去换取长者们的微笑。但愿所有的长者都能怀着社会对他们的关爱,微笑着走完自己的人生历程,这不仅仅是KUKI的愿望,也是我们所有志愿者的愿望。
   今天或许是我关爱他人,明天可能是别人来关爱自己,每个人都有老去的那一天,到那一天也同样会渴求得到别人的关爱与照顾。“接受我的关怀,期待你的笑容,人字的结构就是相互支撑……”心里又想起了这首歌,因为这样歌词道出了人与人应当相互帮助的人生真谛。“走进我的视野,从此不再陌生,人类的热情就是爱的表情。”生活在一个“相互支撑”的人的世界里,我们就会倍感幸福与温馨。
发表于 2007-7-31 21:59:33 |

心系夕阳(12月18日爱心故事)

077159  小面条
认领这篇文章翻译.
发表于 2007-8-25 23:36:56 |

心系夕阳(12月18日爱心故事)

[这个贴子最后由小面条在 2007/08/25 11:50pm 第 2 次编辑]

My heart always goes with the setting sun
When it comes to volunteers, people always think highly of their altruism and dedicatory spirits. But they also have regarded “love” and “devotion” as something beyond reach that only some great actions can deserve such a sacred appreciation.
Not until I joined in the Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association did I realize that these two so called distant words could be so real and shocked! They lied in the hugging that you gave to a little child in the welfare. They hid in the living encouragement that you offered to a sick patience. They shone brightly when you gave an attentive ear to an old man’s narration.
It was on the sodality held by the Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association that I met KUKI. Although it was the first time I had seen her, we held a short conversation as if we were old friends. Maybe it was due to the kindness that she showed out. I took a picture of her dancing posture with a special guest Uncle Guan. And the warm smile on her face was also deeply impressed in my heart. When I called her deciding to take her as my interviewee (I was about to write an article about volunteers, so I had to interview some people before I set about my work), she even wasn’t aware that she was being interviewed! The reason why she reacted so turned out to be that she regarded what she had done as quite trivial!
The activity KUKI took part in most was to go to the Guang Chuan Elderly Home visiting some old people. She always told us that the old people she met were quite like her own grandma. And she was willing to take care of them just as she was looking after her own relatives, to respect them, to love them with great patience. KUKI told us that she was an introverted girl before she joined in the association. Not only did she want to help others but also to improve herself by being a volunteer. It was in 2004 that she joined in this organization. When she paid a visit to the old people for the very first time, she was not experienced in communicating with them. The only thing she could do was listening to them carefully and smiling. She was bothered by the thought of boring the old people. But to her surprise, they were so delighted to see the volunteers that they became quite talkative! When the visit was over, KUKI was even unwilling to leave! With the accumulation of service time, KUKI was also changing bit by bit, from being introverted to being active, from being wordless to talking with enthusiasm, from listening quietly to telling some interesting things to amuse the old people. Up till now KUKI has established great friendship with the old people. If she doesn’t go to see them for just one week, then she must be surrounded by a lot of caring questions raised by the old people during her next visit. Always KUKI received great happiness because of these lovely old people who cared much about her. Besides, she has learned a great mass of knowledge about communication and morality from them.
The feeling of being needed by others is so wonderful! I was greatly moved by a story told by KUKI. It was a Sunday morning and she went to visit the old people as usual. In an aunt’s room she saw a beautiful vase with a bunch of rotten flowers in it. Out of curiosity, she asked the aunt why she didn’t throw the flowers away. Here came the answer:“ I am so unwilling to abandon them because the moment I see them, there rises an image of your lovely volunteers in my mind.” Immediately KUKI was shocked and she could not help crying. Since then she have forgotten the old people there in no moment. As long as she had time, she would go there to accompany them.She would do a great mass of things, such as chatting with them, listening to theirs events, washing their clothes, and cleaning the house. Sometimes she would also bring them a pot of plants. On the important festivals, she would join in the parties held by the association, to dance and sing with the old people, to share the happy moments together. Besides, she would also organize the old people to take part in the social activities, to help the old people get more involved in the society.
Although joining in the volunteer work had taken much of her spare time, KUKI never got tired of it. She felt that her life was fulfilled. Such is human’s nature to desire to have a good sleep or find a place to relax ourselves. But when you think of the faces of the old people who are waiting for you, you cannot help going to visit them. Actually there is no difference between the volunteers and the other people. By devoting our powers we are just finding another brand new day of life. I have just devoted a little piece of my power, but to regain a great mass of valuable experience. My soul had been watered and growing rapidly. I have learned to be grateful, to treasure the things around me, to care others, to communicate. Besides, I have also got a group of sincere friends, got the love from the old people. This is the true feeling hidden behind every volunteer’s heart. We devote for the sake of love, and we receive a lot of things out of our expectation. In the process of serving others, we lighten our spirits and delight ourselves. Not only have we enlarged our circle of living but also helped ourselves while helping others.  
When KUKI was asked about the difficulties she had come across, she said that the problem was that many old people might refuse to communicate out of a lot of reasons, say, the problem in theirs families or their personalities. When you meet such a situation, you have to be patient enough to talk with them, to let them open their mouths. You may also meet some old people who have a large storage of knowledge. In order to communicate with them, you also have to improve yourself. KUKI felt that now the old people were not well enough taken care of. We hoped that the society could focus more on the lives of the old people. We can work hard together to make them enjoy their late years.
The setting sun is so beautiful but it’s such a pity that it is approaching its end. All old people fear loneliness. They all desire care and love. Maybe the volunteers including KUKI regarded what they have done as trivial but in my opinion, what they have done is always shining at the hearts of the old people as a luminous star. As a volunteer, we can only offer a little, but our love is limitless. By showing our sincere love, we get the smiles of the old people! We wish that all the ole people in this society can enjoy their late years with a delight heart, in the company of the love from the society!
Today maybe it’s me that care about the others, tomorrow maybe it’s the others that care about me. Everyone has his old days. Everyone will be looking forward to being cared by others when he gets old. “Please receive my love. I am waiting for your smile. In this society we have to support each other.” Once more I think of this song. This is such a good song that it expresses the true nature of life and the relationship among people. “Come into my eye sight, we are no more strangers. The love shows our enthusiasm.” Living in a society which love permeates all around, we will get more warmth and happiness!
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表