乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 4075|回复: 8

探访智灵学校

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:56:34 | |阅读模式
探访智灵学校
今日去了广州智灵学校做探访,之前对智灵学校的认识仅是一间智障学校,里面的小朋友的年龄都比较大。

和阿卡接头后,就在路边做新人指引,对这里的小朋友有了进一步的认识。原来智灵学校的学生智障的程度不算很高,基本能够生活自理,他们进入这里学习一些生活基本常识,并进一步学习独立。这里的学生周末一般都回家,留下来的大多是智障严重的和被放弃的。
   带着和以前一样的好奇第一次进入智灵学校。走近教室,突然听见一片吵杂,顺着声音望去,教室的窗口钻出一个个的脑袋,拼命在喊姐姐、哥哥,原来小朋友们看到我们来了,兴奋得大喊呢。原来这里的小朋友已经把哥哥姐姐当成了亲人,哥哥姐姐的到来就是他们的快乐。既然这样,那么我们多来吧,花一点时间能够给人带来快乐,何乐而不为呢?
进入教室,小朋友兴奋地扑过来,拉着我们的手不停叫哥哥姐姐。 今日的安排是教小朋友画画。我们把桌子合并到教室中间,然后组织小朋友围坐着,每个义工照顾身边的两个小朋友。然后YOYO把画笔和“画纸”分给小朋友和义工。“画纸”其实只是报纸,这样是不是太随便了,为什么不是用白纸呢?后来知道了,原来大部分小朋友都没有足够的认知,报纸和白纸都是一样的,画画也只是让他们拿笔在纸上随意涂鸦,由于留下来的小朋友大多是智障比较严重的,所以我们的目的不是教会他们学会画画,而是让他们认识到这是在画画,有个概念而已。 教画画的过程不算顺利,由于小朋友没有足够的耐性,很多小朋友都是拿着笔在纸上乱涂两笔,然后就和旁边的哥哥姐姐玩了。我就好玩了,我旁边的小朋友拿着画笔乱舞,我的衣服不幸中了两招。唉,只能怪年少时没有练好武功。
由于小朋友不能安静地画画,所以画画的安排只能提前结束,离整个探访结束还有很多时间,阿卡就决定玩一个他们经常玩的游戏——大风吹。游戏很简单,志愿者和小朋友们都很投入,笑声不断。游戏过程中有些人会被罚,他们需要表演节目,于是唱歌、跳舞成了其中一个环节。“生命有价”、“浪花一朵朵”、“真心英雄”、“感恩的心”、“世上只有妈妈好”。。。。。现场成了一个欢笑的海洋,被罚者在中间带唱,其他志愿者和小朋友在旁边跟着唱,配合一些手语操,大家都很投入。我们带给了小朋友欢乐,但小朋友何尝不是带给了我们欢乐。
  有一个小朋友给我留下了很深的印象,他很喜欢缠人,总是跳上你的身上让你抱。可能是缘分吧,他总喜欢走到我身边让我抱。我抱了他很久,抱他的时候,他象BB一样安静,头靠着我的肩膀,我感受到他的心,就像孩子渴望爸爸妈妈抱一样。他是如此的渴望,我不真忍心放下他。
   要走了,阿卡叫大家不要拖延和回头,因为怕小朋友不舍。其实不舍的何止是小朋友,我们也是不舍的。有时间就多来吧,小朋友不需要我们什么,他们只是需要我们的时间,既然我们的时间能够给他们带来欢乐,那么我们多来吧,花一点时间能够给人带来快乐,何乐而不为呢?
  今天发现自己有了进步,就是在拖着小朋友的手的时候已经能够很自然了,不会再有什么特别的想法,我想我已经能够做到把他们当普通小朋友看待了,没有了歧视,没有了害怕,也没有了同情。对他们的爱心真正能够发自内心了。  

第一次来智灵,又认识了一批朋友,记下的有总是笑的YOYO,老成的雅致小女孩,职业义工青水月,敦厚的阿卡……这是做义工的另一种乐趣。
发表于 2006-11-25 20:23:23 |

探访智灵学校

哈哈,一直在关注中:)
发表于 2006-11-25 22:21:32 |

探访智灵学校

今晚看到这里,明晚继续
发表于 2006-11-26 18:41:47 |

探访智灵学校

睇完之后,个心好温暖吖。
发表于 2007-2-28 13:57:11 |

探访智灵学校

这篇我来翻,大家多多指教!
发表于 2007-7-11 09:28:22 |

探访智灵学校

为什么你们领了任务那么久都没完成的??
这篇我已经完成了~~
发表于 2007-7-11 09:35:54 |

探访智灵学校

完成任务....请大家多提意见
Chi Lin School visited
To visit the Chi Lin School of the Guangzhou/ Before the Chi Lin School of understanding is only a mentally handicapped children in schools. inside the age of the children was relatively large. And Ka joints, on the road to doing new guidelines for the children here have a further understanding. Original Chi Lin School students mental retardation is not a very high level, basically take care of themselves in life, They entered here to learn some basic knowledge, and further independent study. The students here are generally weekend home, leaving behind most of the severe mental retardation and abandoned. And the same as before with curiosity the first time Chi Lin School. Approaching the classroom, suddenly heard a Noisy, follow the voice source, broke through a classroom window one brain, desperately crying sister. brother, the original children who come to see us, so excited? screaming. Originally here has put children as a brother and sister of a loved my brother and sister is the arrival of their happiness. If so, then we come over and spend a little time to bring happiness, would it not? Into the classroom, the children excitedly put up pulling our hands constantly called my brother and sister. Today';s arrangement is teach children to paint. We have a table with the middle of the classroom, and then sitting with the children organizations, each volunteer care of the two children. YOYO then put the brush and "the paper" distributed to the children and volunteers. "The paper" is only the newspapers, is this too casually, why not white? Later, it turned out, most kids do not have sufficient understanding, newspapers, and White are the same. paint will only allow them a pen on paper random graffiti. As the children left behind are mostly serious mental disorder, So our aim is not to teach them to learn to draw, but to let them understand that this is in the paint, a conceptual stage. The painting process is not smooth, because children do not have enough patience, many children are in the paper graffiti Nazhaobi two pens, and then on the next to a brother and sister to play. I have fun, the kids next to me holding a paintbrush knife and the clothes I misfortune in the two bills. Alas, not only blame when young Learn powers. Because children can not be quiet, paint, paint the arrangement could only end ahead of schedule visits from the end of the whole lot of time there, Akkad decided they often play a game of playing -- big winds. The game is very simple, volunteers and children who are devoted laughter. Game course some people will be fined, they need to show, then sing, dance has become one of the links. "A price on life", "Reservoir", "A Hero" and "Grateful Heart" and "there is only good mother." . . . . Became a scene of laughter Ocean, and were in the middle band to sing, other volunteers and children beside choir. sign language with some gymnastics, we are devoted. We brought joy of the children, but children not also bring us joy. A children left me a very deep impression, he likes to get people, who always jumped on the bandwagon of your body so that you sit. It must be fate may be, he always likes to go around me so that I hold. I hold him for quite a long time, take his time, he';s like Baby same quiet, keeping my head on the shoulder, I could feel his heart. Just as children eager to have the same father and mother. He was so desire, I do not really want to see him put down. Leaving, Ka tell us not to delay and to turn back, because of the fear that the children leave. In fact, the troupe is an enjoyable children, we are also the troupe. Have more time to come, what the children do not need us, they only need of our time, Since our time to bring joy to them, then we come over and spend a little time to bring happiness, Why not? Today find themselves the progress made is in the hands of children dragged the time been able to quite naturally, not have any particular ideas, I think I have been able to do when they look at the ordinary children, no discrimination, no fear, no sympathy. They really love to the heart. The first to Chi Lin School, also recognized a number of friends ... this is done by volunteers Another fun.
发表于 2010-12-24 00:29:01 |
哈哈,一直在关注中:)
吕乎 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 15:32:52 |
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表