乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3497|回复: 5

在光明村过圣诞和元旦

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 20:30:50 |

在光明村过圣诞和元旦

呵呵,那次是我不对,做得不足的地方,望你原谅,现在YY已经在努力学习中呢……下次会做得更好的!
发表于 2006-11-25 22:08:57 |

在光明村过圣诞和元旦

今年的圣诞节马上就要到呢
发表于 2007-7-11 15:59:23 |

在光明村过圣诞和元旦

怎么没人翻译的?我翻译好了...
发表于 2007-7-11 16:05:07 |

在光明村过圣诞和元旦

Guang Ming City at Christmas I spent the first to Xin Guang Ming City F u orphanage service is exactly Christmas, so over Christmas quite interesting. The first time I participated in the activities, and did not intend to take the children. But the admission, children are in the queue and a green on the scene in front of me flashing a time. Followed by running a YY left : "You followed her!" I then follow the green shadow run. In fact, until the last, I was not the child is male or female has not identified. But my intuition tells me she is a girl, but she kind of hyperactive, but it should not be the nature of the girls. I do not know whether the children here all have disabilities, but her bodily functions well, and, if so, may have self-control issues now. She yard run around in a big circle, the team finally went ahead. Volunteers are in a moderate tone called the children line up, but, fortunately, she is a queue. I smiled and asked her : "What is your name?" She ignored me, but 1:00 is not my kind words. I was standing next to her, without a word, but did not give up. None of the hair, she was wearing what, take off the. She said the hot. I coax her to put on her account, I do not buy. Volunteers to lead them Speaking of Christmas, they even said in unison : "This is false! Santa Claus is a fake! "That what I actually feel miserable. I think what they do not understand and can devote the enjoyment of Christmas, but ... into the meeting hall, she ran in front of overnight to the front, it';s also the chair hit several times. I fail to grasp her, she could not think of lumbering chair';s intention. In short, she had no time reaction I have, before she can sit sit in the front row it. I saw her holding a hat and wearing wanted to help her, and now she threw in a foot. I said : "Now, the holiday celebrating the Spring Festival to wear this hat." She also thrown to a "This is a fake!" I said : "This is really festive. You know? In foreign countries, this is a very important holiday. this festival is very exciting, Just as Chinese New Year, "When I say that it is the whole family together over the years, thought she was an orphan. I immediately switched-bending, "Children will be very happy to wear the Christmas holiday. Now you can experience their holiday atmosphere. "I do not know I said to him if she understood, or more effective, beyond my surprise, she even seriously listening, After listening to what is actually wearing a hat. I for this small success Anxi. I know that to her, as a child like spoof is not feasible, but said the fact that she will accept. Throughout, I assured her, as the children look at the ordinary. I even surprise is wearing her hat, I pulled the clothes she told me to sit beside her, and she finally accepted me. I told her that I can not just sit there, because it will block behind the child to see the program. She watched around pushing I said, "is coming back! you sit back! "Children have to jump Christmas dance on stage, I also invited her to jump. She could not say how under. I shun her. I asked her : "I have heard you ask Michael, is it?" She even very forcefully hit me and said : "idiot" I thought I was wrong, so quickly that heard an apology. Surprisingly front of the children has Chouguotou example, she was called Hai Ying. I could not help but wonder why she refuses to tell the old name? Others, but do not recognize, do not like this name? She says, then what should be said. I also had to give up. After the performances, I taipan in the open space before saw her. She still did ran back and forth, holding a question and answer session briefcase to win the bird figurine. I called back a loudly : "Hai Ying!" Back to her. I thought to myself, finally admitted it! I said : "I have to go. Goodbye! "" Goodbye! "" next to you will remember me? "" I remember! "She nodded affirmatively. I contented laughter. Tomorrow, tomorrow whether she still Knows I. To her remark, I will certainly emerge. (There was even an incident where between performances. When sitting behind the sea-British children were mischievous pull off Christmas, Hai Ying actually look back and That help to the children wear hats. very careful about finishing the rim of their hats. At that moment, I like this on the child.) In Guang Ming City spent New Year';s day to see her, I asked her, "Do you remember me?" She looked at me, silent, but Peixiao. Oh, I want the villages. That day I did not know how to speak her main care Shui, but I do not watch her. She is very smart, can be looked at the whiteboard to learn the whole first, "the value of lives," finished singing, sign language can do gymnastics, usually expressed very clearly. And she really cares about helping people and, this time, I saw another one to help her children wear brand names. But she';s wary really quite strong, perhaps I see her number or it rarely. Hai Ying met twice, she physically there is no problem, but more autistic and not easily accept. Sometimes hyperactivity, lack of self-control. I think that she is a smart girl, if she can be accepted, then it should help her to make great progress. Another one I worry the child Shui. A nearly blind eyes of the little boy. First met when he was in the last bright Christmas performances. Remember very clearly the first of his I get down to the scene. He is howling, the volunteers took him let him be quiet. I sat behind him gently, the two said. He calm down, even Chouguotou to seize my hand and said a few words. I can not understand what he said. Remember when training YY said he could not hear when asked other senior volunteers and even other children, But I found no one who could be helped. So I had to make a fool of himself last. I saw him in the hands of the performers play a four-wheel-drives motors, as far as he said, "Ma Da," saying that this is the car drives. In fact, I said, also suspected that is correct or not, but at least he really concentrate on listening, Each also a duplication of "motor" and "vehicle." I used a small motor gear Aprons in his fingers friction itch feel happy to let him against the laughs. The first time I saw him laugh than cry when his beloved more. At this moment, he suddenly lifted slowly he has been low with the first, very slowly very slowly. I gradually came to see his eyes. This should be the spirit of their eyes covered by a layer of tunica albuginea, almost completely covered his eyes, reminds me of a word called "cataract." I think that if he can see the point, who is from the tunica albuginea slot seen come! I think that this child is very poor. One can switch majors, I do not want to reveal sympathetic eyes, I would look at a normal child';s eyes to see him. So I smile and an earnest smile greeted his vision gradually increasing. He looked at me cautiously, very carefully, suddenly a bit of lip biting, low head for a moment, it seems worried about whether I liked him, Then emboldened about biliary looking at me. When we watch each other';s eyes, I can not be sure whether he saw me, I only know that if he saw that see is my most earnest smile. The bright then, to see Shui time, I asked Hai Ying as the same asked him : "I still remember?" "I remember!" he says with certainty. I am a little surprised to find that he really recognize my voice! A water today seems to be very agitated and refused to sit down, someone reproducing door, rushed the stage want very uncontrollable. I think I have not grasped coax his way, on several occasions, he watched helplessly. But every time the other volunteers to help, he asked a few. So I like to continue to be encouraged by this royal coax the little guys. But in "painting" classes, A Chan water. He table pack all of the brush and showed good with ZOE. and also his small chair beside two are swinging back to the side and back before the Diehao bath. These moves did he tell me differently. Unexpectedly he had such a good sense and habits. Thanks to the true education teachers and bright small arena theatrical examples. Actually, I also understand his irritability. You can not see things that remark is not clear, can not be understood by others, I also feel portion suppressed. I am just listening to him, and sometimes they do not understand themselves would anxious. If I say yes, perhaps more than he threw earlier? Guang Ming really hope the children will be able to grow up happy. They were abandoned by their parents, but a group of enthusiastic volunteers would not abandon them. Still each week from Guang Yuan station take around commuting to visit them, help them with their rehabilitation. accompany them play, watching them progress. See the children and volunteers who will see it moving spirit.

请大家多提意见...
发表于 2007-8-9 01:36:15 |

在光明村过圣诞和元旦

LS的是用翻译软件翻译的吗?
好像是全部直译...语法和意思都不通的...[br][br]-=-=-=- 以下内容由 布冧2007年08月09日 01:40am 时添加 -=-=-=-
请你有点责任心好吗??
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-25 19:55:31 | |阅读模式
[这个贴子最后由乌托邦在 2006/11/26 02:22pm 第 1 次编辑]

在光明村过圣诞
我第一次到光明村信孚儿童福利院服务时恰好是圣诞节,这样过圣诞挺有意思的。
第一次参加活动的我,本来没有打算带小朋友。不过在入场时,小朋友都在排队,一个绿色的身影在我眼前一闪而过。后面跟着跑的YY丢下一句:“你跟着她!” 于是我便跟着这个绿色的影子跑。其实直至最后,我连这个孩子是男是女也辨不清楚。我直觉她是女孩,可是她那种好动,却不应是女孩子的特质。我不知道这里的孩子是否全部都有残疾,但她身体机能很好,如果有,可能是自制力方面有问题吧。
她绕院子跑了一个圈,终于跑到队伍前面。一个义工正以温和的语气叫小朋友们排队,幸好,她也真的排队了。我笑着问她:“你叫什么名字呢?” 她不理我,而且是一点不想跟我说话那种。我站在她旁边,没有说话,但也没有放弃。发圣诞帽的时候,她戴了一下,又脱下了。她说太热了。我哄她戴,她也不买我帐。带头的义工对他们说起圣诞节时,他们竟然异口同声的说:“这是假的!圣诞老人是假的!” 那一下我居然觉得凄凉。我以为他们什么都不懂,可以全心的享受圣诞节,可是…
进了会场后,她跑在前面,一下子到了前排的位置,还在椅子上踩了几下。我抓不住她,也想不出她踩椅子的用意。总之,她在我还没来得及反应之前,已经坐在她所能坐的那排最前头。我看她拿着帽子,就想帮她戴,谁知她一把扔在脚下。我说:“现在过节,过节要戴这种帽子的。” 她又甩来一句“这是假的!” 我说:“这个节日是真的。你知道吗?在外国,这是很重要的节日。这个节日很热闹,就像我们中国过年一样,” 本来我想说这是全家人一起过的日子,可一想到她是孤儿,我马上转了个弯,“小朋友都会很开心的戴上圣诞帽过节。现在你们也在体验他们过节的气氛。”我也不知道我说的话她是否理解,说得是否有效,可出乎我意料之外,她居然认真的听,听完后竟乖乖的戴上了帽子。我为这小小的成功暗喜。我知道,对着她,像孩子般哄骗是行不通的,反而说事实,她会接受。从那一刻起,我放心的把她作为普通的孩子看待。更令我惊喜的是,她戴好帽子后,拉着我的衣服叫我坐她旁边,她终于接受我了。我告诉她我不能坐那里,因为会挡住后面的孩子看节目。她看了一下周围,推着我说“快到后面吧!你们是坐后面的!”
小朋友们都到台上跳圣诞舞时,我也去邀请她跳。可怎么说她也不依。我就顺了她。我问她:“听说你叫海英,是吗?” 她居然很大力地打了我一下,说:“痴线!(粤语方言,意思‘白痴’)” 我以为我错了,于是赶紧道歉说听错。谁知前面的小朋友却扭过头来说,她是叫海英。 我很不解地问她为什么老不肯告诉别人名字呢,而且还不承认,不喜欢这个名字吗? 她却说不是,然后什么也不说。 我也只好作罢。
演出结束后,我在大班前的空地见到她。她依然那样跑来跑去,拿着那只问答环节中赢来的鸟公仔。我在后面叫了一声:“海英!” 她回过头来。我心想,终于承认了吧!我说:“我要走了,再见!” “再见!” “下次来你还会记得我吗?” “记得!” 她肯定地点点头。 我心满意足的笑了。
明天,无论明天她是否还认得出我。为了她那句话,我一定会出现的。

(演出中间还有一段小插曲。当坐海英后面的小朋友被人恶作剧的拉掉圣诞帽时,海英居然回过头来,帮那小朋友戴回了圣诞帽。还很细心地整理了一下帽沿。那一刻,我喜欢上这个孩子了。)
光明元旦
原来“海英”有个更漂亮的名字——海樱。
幸好真的是个女孩子,没有造成尴尬。
那天看到她,我问她,“你还记得我吗?” 她看着我,不作声,只是坏笑。唉,我又要重新来过了。
这一天我没跟她怎么说话,主要照顾阿水,但我也不时留意她。她很聪明,可以看着白板学着把整首《生命有价》唱完,可以做手语操,平时表达很清楚。而且她真的会关心和帮助人,这次我又看到她帮另一位小朋友戴上名牌。只是,她的戒备心理真的颇强,也许她见我的次数还是很少吧。
见了海樱两次,觉得她肢体上没有问题,但比较自闭,不轻易接受别人。有时也多动,自制力不足。我觉得她是一个聪明的女孩,如果能得到她接受的话,应该能帮助她取得很大的进步。
另外一个让我挂心的小孩是阿水。一个双目接近失明的小男孩。第一次见他的时候是在上次光明的圣诞演出。十分清楚的记得他认真地看我第一眼的情景。当时他正在哭闹,带他的志愿者让他自己静一静。我坐在他身后,温柔的说了两句。他静下来以后,居然扭过头来抓住我的手咿咿呀呀的说了几句。我无法听懂他说的话。想起培训时YY说自己听不清楚时可以问其他资深志愿者甚至其他小朋友,可我发现当时没有人帮得上忙。于是我只好似懂非懂地糊弄过去。我看见他手上玩着一个四驱车的马达,就教他说“马达”,说这是汽车的驱动器。其实我说的时候,也在怀疑自己说的是否正确,但至少,他真的在专心地听,还一句句的重复“马达”,“车”。我用马达上的小齿轮胶圈在他手指上摩擦,痒痒的感觉让他开心地笑了几声。我第一次看到他笑,比他哭闹的时候可爱多了。就在这时,他突然缓缓地抬起他一直低着的头,很慢很慢。我渐渐看清楚他的双眼。本应精灵的眼睛外蒙着一层白膜,几乎完全覆盖了他的眼睛,令我想起一个词叫“白内障”。我想,如果他还能看到一点的话,就是从那些白膜中的缝隙中看出来吧!我觉得这个孩子很可怜。可转念一想,我又不愿流露出同情的眼神,我要用看一个正常孩子的目光来看他。于是我笑着,认真的笑着迎接他逐渐上扬的眼光。他小心翼翼的看着我,很仔细,突然咬了一下唇,低了一下头,似乎担心我是否喜欢他,然后壮了一下胆又看回我。当我们双眼互相注视的时候,我不可以肯定他是否看到我了,我只知道如果他看到了,看到的一定是我最认真的笑容。
这次再到光明,见到阿水的时候,我像问海樱一样问他:“还记得我吗?” “记得!”他很肯定地说。我有点惊讶,原来他真的认得我的声音!今天的阿水似乎非常烦躁,不肯坐下,又去踢音响门,又想冲上舞台,非常难控制。我觉得我还没有掌握哄他的办法,有几次都无奈地看着他。不过每到这时总有其他志愿者来帮忙,问他几句。于是我又像得到鼓舞继续哄这难缠的小家伙。
不过在“画画”课之后,阿水很乖。他把桌上的画笔全部收拾好拿给ZOE,还把他的和旁边两把小椅子都摆回旁边并叠好才肯回去洗澡。他这些举动的确叫我另眼相看。想不到他有这么好的意识和习惯。真多亏了老师们的教育和光明小舞台中舞台剧的言传身教。
其实我也理解他的烦躁不安。眼睛看不到东西,说话又不清楚,不能得到别人的理解,我也感觉到那份压抑。我在旁边听他说话,有时听不懂自己也会急起来。如果是我的话也许比他急得更早呢!
真希望光明的小朋友们可以快乐成长。他们被父母放弃了,但一班热心的志愿者们不会放弃他们。依然每个星期从广园客运站搭31站去看望他们,帮他们做康复训练,陪他们玩,看着他们进步。
看到小朋友们和志愿者们,就看到令人感动的精神。

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表