乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3681|回复: 9

心情小品

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:55:04 | |阅读模式
心情小品
台风刚走,难得的一丝清凉又在酷热践踏下荡然无存。在晒得让人眼花缭乱的阳光下,披着一身薄汗的我,又开始了每周一次的信孚活动。
   我已经没有了当初加入志愿者的那种冲动与激昂,现在剩下更多的是一种责任感。每当我拿到要照顾的孩子的资料,我就已经在大脑里组织自由活动时的具体安排,脑海浮现出活动的影像;每当我看到我的服务对象,那种本能的踌躇已经消失,在一种关怀、并带有探索式的问候下,我就走进和孩子一个下午的两人世界。一切都是那么自然和随意,那么水到渠成。
   而随意不等于轻视.在镇静的外表下,我的心仍然是那么炽热。看到这些孩子畸形的身影,我的心还是在抽搐;看到孩子们因天气闷热而哭闹,我还是在会抱怨该死的天气;当我们离去之时,看到孩子们依依不舍的眼神,我还是会感到一阵无可言喻的失落。
   孩子们的进步缓慢,是孩子的悲哀,也是我的悲哀。但每周一次,我确实无法给予孩子们更多。有时真有一种冲动,想领一个孩子回家进行长期而连续的康复,但想到总要把孩子送回这里,那时,孩子怎样面对?我又如何面对?
   和风细雨过后却是赤地千里,这恐怕是更深的伤、更大的痛。
   因此这种念头虽然不时闯入我的脑海,但总会很快的消失。看到孩子的进步,我是快乐的;想起现实的无奈,我是痛苦的,在快乐和痛苦中,我总是暗示自己:“时间不够,我要更努力帮助他们”。在为孩子加倍的康复训练中,我努力地弥补着自己的内疚,慰藉着自己的不安。
   康复是痛苦的,孩子请你忍着吧,我给你讲笑话、扮小丑,让你一时忘却那钻心的疼。
   康复是痛苦的,孩子请你忍着吧,想像一下你那奔跑的样子,幻想那种康复的快乐吧。
   康复是痛苦的,孩子请你忍者吧,不要希望我会中途放手,因为你我都很清楚,你的痛苦也是我的痛苦,你的快乐也是我的快乐。
   命运之神真是残酷,为什么这些孩子还这么幼小,却需要直面自己的人生,需要挑战自己的命运?他们还没有自律的精神、自强的态度,他们需要我们的引导、需要扶持。我们义工的时间是有限的,不可能成为这些孩子成长路上的坚强后盾,但,我们至少可以做他们的路标、做他们的拐杖。
   有时感觉真的很奇怪,当我还是局外人的时候,总感觉义工工作是那么神圣,仿佛需要很大的能力才能开展,才能持续;但现在,一切却是那么的自然、那么平凡,仿佛就是,就是在承担自己本应负的责任,开展本应干的事情。
   孩子在进步,孩子在成长,我觉得我也是一样的。
发表于 2006-11-25 20:32:01 |

心情小品

为了孩子的未来,大家都要加油!
发表于 2006-11-25 22:04:20 |

心情小品

心态平和一点吧, 有时,这样能收获更多
发表于 2006-12-16 14:48:36 |

心情小品

心态和平一点吧!~有时得到的会更多!
发表于 2006-12-17 17:17:06 |

心情小品

认领:我翻译这篇哦~~
发表于 2006-12-26 22:29:41 |

心情小品

译文——心情小品      

Mood Essay
As soon as typhoon past, it became sweltering again. Under the dazzling sunshine, I went to Xin Fu to take part in the once a week’s activity with sweat all over my body.

All impulse and heat which I got when I joined the volunteer association have passed, what left now is the sense of responsibility. Every time I got information of the children to be took care, I had already got the arrangement of the free activity in my brain and could image the scene; Every time I saw my object to be served, I could stepped to the small world just me and the child beginning with a thoughtful and groping greeting without instinctive hesitation. All seems so natural and unbending, just like everything had been ready in advance.

But unbending doesn’t means looking it down. Under the calm surface my heart is still so hot. Seeing these children’s malformed bodies, my heart would twitch again; Seeing children cry because of the hot weather, I would complain the damnable weather; Seeing children’s unhappy looks when we leave, I would feel a inexpressible sense of nothingness.

Children are going ahead slow. It’s not only their sadness but also mine. But this once a week’s visit indeed can not help them too much. Sometimes there is impulse to bring a child home for a long and lasting healing, but how could the child face the day I sent him back? And how could I face it?

Hot weather follows the gentle wind and mild rain, I am afraid this pain will be more deep and strong.

So although this idea flashed many times, it always disappeared very fast. Seeing progress made by children I am so happy; Thinking of the hard reality I felt so painful. Between enjoyment and suffering, I always told myself: Time is not enough, I should help them struggling. In children’s healing training, I tried hard to make up my guilty and comfort my unease.
My children, it’s painful in the progress of healing, please endure that! I will tell jokes and act clown to let you forget the twinge temporarily.

My children, it’s painful in the progress of healing, please endure that! Just image the scene you are running, just fancy the cheer of getting well.

My children, it’s painful in the progress of healing, please endure that! Don’t be afraid of my letting go, because we all know it clearly that “your pain is my pain, your happiness is also mine.”

God of fate is cruel, why he let you face your lives and challenge the fate when you are still so young? They have no autonomic spirit and constant attitude, they need us to give them a hand. As volunteers, our time is limit, we can not be strong backup in these children’s life road, but at least we could be their guides or crutches.

Sometimes, feeling is so weird. When I was onlooker, I thought voluntary work was very divine activities which could only be developed and maintained with great efforts; But now, all seems so natural and common just like you are fulfilling your deserved responsibility or accomplishing your incumbent job.

These children are making progress and growing up, so am I, I think!
发表于 2006-12-26 22:31:37 |

心情小品

很喜欢这篇文章,可惜我翻译的不太好
小小的遗憾哦~~
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-27 12:02:11 |

心情小品

谢谢。。谢谢
发表于 2006-12-30 19:47:38 |

心情小品

不谢。。不谢:)
发表于 2007-7-11 11:13:10 |

心情小品