乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 8716|回复: 23

第一次义工活动

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:51:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第一次义工活动
昨晚很快就睡着了,不象平常久久不能入睡。可能是累了,也可能真的是做完义工,睡得也安稳了。
昨天是第一次参加义工活动,所以早上8点半就起床了,十点准时来到集合地点。在集合地点会合了朋友,朋友也引见了“傻猪猪”-广州青年志愿者协会的会员。人如其名,胖胖的,但性格开朗,有他的地方就不会有冷场。
等齐到这个集合点集合的4个人,我们就先去“好又多”买些礼物。采购礼物的时候,大家都很兴奋,你说买这,他说买那,最终还是“傻猪猪”拍板了,因为他清楚小朋友的特点和需要。最后就买了牛奶、棒棒糖、BB糖、巧克力威化饼、QQ糖。(哦,需要补充说明的是,我们今天去的是一个儿童福利院,里面都是一些带有残疾的孤儿,所以在买东西、说话、活动等方面都需要注意很多事项。)到了给钱的时候,大家又兴奋了一次,因为原来打算AA的,后来变成了我付钱了。为什么我付钱?哈哈,因为前一天晚上打麻将我赢了钱,还好没有用来沐足,用赢来的钱买礼物给小朋友,给得心甘情愿,毫不吝啬。付钱时候的感觉,有点特别,真的从来没有试过付钱付得这么开心。
买完礼物后,我们去坐车了。福利院在白云区光明村,从客村出发,到了白云区需要再换乘一次车,经过1个多小时才来到了福利院。到达的时候是中午12点左右,孩子们在休息,所以我们先去吃饭。太和这边最出名的是烧鸡,哈哈,有口福了。在吃饭的地方遇到了早上就已经来了的志愿者,他们正帮忙一间医院给小朋友做体检。看上去这些志愿者都很年轻,只有一个年纪稍大的,据“傻猪猪”介绍,应该是福利院的领导。
到了2点半,志愿者陆陆续续都到齐了,人数大大超出了我的想象,应该有五六十人。这些志愿者大多也是很年轻,以女孩子居多,男女比例大概是2:3。据观察和介绍,他们之中有较大部分是在校的大学生,所以他们的素质比我想象的要高。这群志愿者是属于广州青年志愿者协会的其中一个队伍,专门服务这间光明福利院,名叫光明服务队。服务队中又根据服务内容的不同分为3个小组,分别是小学堂、小乐园、小舞台。其中小学堂主要是教授知识给小朋友,小舞台是和小朋友一齐搞些表演和演出活动,而小乐园是借助一些游戏帮助一些行动不别的小朋友进行康复活动。
今天来参加活动的有8个新志愿者,活动开始前协会派人给我们这些新人讲解新人指引,大家围坐一齐听一个叫YY的女孩和影子骑士的男孩讲解。他们说了很多注意事项,其中最令我记忆深刻的是:“这些孩子需要的不是同情,要用一个正常的心态去对待他们,他们做错了事一样要罚。”我非常认同这样的态度,这些孩子渴望的是一个正常人的生活,同情只会让他们感到自卑,我们要做是帮助他们过正常人的生活。
后来,我们8个新人按照兴趣自愿分配到了3个小组,我们几个跟着“傻猪猪”来的就到了他所属的小乐园组。本来一般每次的活动都是分开3个小组的,但由于昨天下雨,而且小朋友早上做体检要抽血等,所以临时把活动改为了统一看动画片。因为当时小朋友都还在午休,所以我还没有见到小朋友们,当听到活动调整的时候,我心里有点失望,心里在想:只是组织看电影,那么我们应该没有什么可做的吧,活动也太简单了吧。但,后来的活动过程证明了我是错的。
经过安排后,我们三个小组分别开始去小朋友的宿舍接小朋友去礼堂看动画片,到了宿舍门口,我第一次见到了那些小朋友。当时感觉有点呆钝,虽然早有心理准备,但面对这些小朋友,我不知道应该怎样做。同样的幼儿园式的校园,同样的幼儿园式的卧室,还有刚才那个同样的幼儿园式的礼堂,但眼前的小朋友们却不是我们平常所见的小朋友。虽然不是缺胳膊少腿的,但由于各有一些残疾,例如脑瘫、失明、聋哑等,还有一个小朋友全身皮肤和头发都是白的(我不清楚应该叫什么病)。这么近距离接触这类型的小朋友,我还是第一次,应该怎样和他们相处,应该用什么样的心态,应该说些什么话,我有点茫然。常来的志愿者看来和这些小朋友都很熟,很多都分别拉着自己熟悉的小朋友,抱抱亲亲,说说笑笑,追逐嬉戏。志愿者都是面带笑容,好象见到自己儿女一样,不停地在说在问。而小朋友们着大多在羞涩地笑,说得不多,因为他们大多不善于、甚至不能表达自己,但看得出来,看到志愿者到来,他们都很高兴,好象看到亲人一样。慢慢我开始和一些志愿者一齐和小朋友聊聊天,希望能够融合到里面去。后来,我带着一个叫广月水的小朋友走去小礼堂。路程虽然不长,但小朋友走得有点困难,他的眼睛有点问题(但我不知道他是否完全看不见),所以我一直拖着他。一路上,我都尝试和他在说话,虽然我最终一句话也听不清楚他在说什么,但小朋友一直在说,我也很认真在聆听,有时搭上几句。看得出来,他很想和我说话,所以聆听就是对他的尊重。
按照安排,志愿者把小朋友们都带到了小礼堂,并一对一地陪小朋友坐了下来。开始的时候我并不是很理解为什么要一对一地陪着,在我印象中,幼儿园小朋友看电影都是自己坐着看的。后来我终于明白了,这些小朋友有些不能自主行动,失明的需要给他们讲解,年幼的需要抱着,脑瘫的小朋友一般都看不懂,需要一边看一边给他们讲解。所以如其说是看电影,还不如说是希望通过这样的活动给他们一个快乐的氛围,让他们感受志愿者的爱,让他们感受到这个社会还有人在关心他们。 坐下后,一幕场景让我深深触动。一个女志愿者抱着一个脑瘫小朋友(这个小朋友应该是有严重脑瘫),按她们的说法,年龄应该有6-7岁,但身体还是一个1-2岁左右的婴儿,外貌用一个不尊重的比喻:象一只小猩猩。如果在平常,我们对于这类型的小朋友,都只是产生一种同情,如果要让我们来抱着,心里会有一种害怕的感觉吧。但让我触动的是这个女志愿者好象在抱着一个正常的孩子一样,喊着她的名字“猪猪”,逗她说话,逗她笑。“猪猪”不懂回应,她交流的方式是笑,不知道她是否真的听得懂。感动的是女志愿者的那种自然,她是把“猪猪”当作正常的孩子来疼爱,这种爱没有半点做作,她是真的爱她和他们。为什么会触动?因为我还不能做到。这次去做义工是因为想更积极地做人,用爱去做。环顾整个个礼堂,我才发现,原来到处都是这样的场
景,在每个志愿者眼中看到的都是自然的爱,而且是毫无保留的付出。在他们身上看不到铜臭,也看不到我所熟悉的世俗。原来在这个社会还有这样一个群体。我庆幸自己从今天开始是这个群体的一份子。不要为以上的吹捧不屑,也不要怀疑。我没有收他们一分钱,也不觉得自己有多伟大。只是,我真的被爱心所感动!
放完动画片后,我们准备给小朋友看他们自己上午体检的照片,在准备的期间,两个小朋友勇敢地和YY姐姐一齐唱了两首歌,他们很勇敢,也可以看出他们渴望表现,这个舞台是对他们的一种肯定。我想,如果可以,以后应该给更多的这些机会他们,这样可以建立他们的自信吧。
看完照片后,我们就有秩序地送小朋友回去了,这天的活动就这样进入尾声。很遗憾后来为了帮助福利院搬物资而忘记了看看小朋友和志愿者们分别时是否会依依不舍,不过我想答案应该是肯定的。离开的时候坐的是协会租的一部破旧小中巴,小小的车厢挤了五六十人,严重超载了。之所以这样,是因为这些志愿者有好一部分的大学生或刚刚出来工作的年轻人,资金实力有限,而租这部车比较便宜。一路上,大家挤在一齐,没有一个人有怨言,我想大家为了小朋友,小小的困难又算得了什么呢?各位,如果大家能够帮忙租到便宜的大巴(费用预算大概200元/次),那么麻烦你们花几分钟的时间给我打个电话,谢谢!
结束了第一次的义工活动,思想一直很混乱,直到现在才能整理好。重要的是我明白了义工的真正意义。昨天的义工活动结束了,但我的义工生涯才是开始,我想关键是坚持,坚持,再坚持!
发表于 2006-11-25 20:42:57 | 显示全部楼层

第一次义工活动

呵呵,第一次,你已经做得不错的了,继续加油吧:)
发表于 2006-11-25 21:48:03 | 显示全部楼层

第一次义工活动

中间是乱码,再张贴一次吧。我的第一次?  认识了两位帅哥, 遇见&清水月,呵呵,  两个很年轻的小伙子。
发表于 2006-12-15 12:58:11 | 显示全部楼层

第一次义工活动

呵呵!!`第一次很不错啦!~不知道我啥时候有这样的第一次啊
发表于 2006-12-31 17:45:48 | 显示全部楼层

第一次义工活动

第一次不错哦!我很想尝试一下?
发表于 2007-1-25 15:56:32 | 显示全部楼层

第一次义工活动

我来翻译这篇吧
发表于 2007-2-14 20:51:34 | 显示全部楼层

第一次义工活动

不知道我的第一次义工活动会是怎样呢?
发表于 2007-7-11 09:51:02 | 显示全部楼层

第一次义工活动

完成....不过内容似乎有点混乱...请大家多提意见....

The first volunteer activities
I would soon fall asleep last night, unlike normal would not be able to sleep. May be tired, may really be done volunteers will secure a sound sleep. Yesterday was the first to participate in volunteer activities, from 8:30 on the morning of 10 o';clock on time to set locations. Set in place of rendezvous friends. Qi and other assembly points to the set of four individuals, We went to "The shop named Hao You Duo" buy gifts. Procurement gifts, we are all very excited, you buy it, he said to buy it. Finally, we bought milk, BangBang Sweet, Sweet BB, chocolate, QQ Sweet. (Oh, the need to add is that we are today to an orphanage, where some are orphans with disabilities. So buy things, words and activities is needed attention to a lot of things.) to the sponsors, everyone excited, the one originally intended because of AA, but later I became a pay. Why do I pay? Ha ha, because the previous night playing mahjong, I win the money, okay not to play, and won the money to buy gifts for the children. to have willingly and without stingy. Pay when feeling a bit special, really never tried to pay money so happy. Buying gifts, we had to take the bus. Orphanage in Baiyun District bright Village, off from the village, the Baiyun District need to transfer a car, After more than one hour came to the orphanage. Arrival time is around 12 o';clock, the children at rest, so we went to dinner. Wo here is the most famous chicken, haha, the gastronomy. Eat in the face in the morning already to the volunteers, but they were helping a hospital for the children for health. These volunteers looked very young, only an older, should be the orphanage';s leadership. To 2:30, volunteers will continue in place are a number far beyond my imagination, there should be 50 or 60 people. These volunteers are mostly very young, mostly girls, the sex ratio is about 2 : 3. It has been observed and presentations, among them a greater proportion of students at university, so their quality than I expected to be high. These volunteers are Guangzhou Young Volunteer Associati on one team, the specialized services of this bright orphanage, called bright Service. Teams According to the content of services divided into three groups, namely, small school and a small theme park, a small arena. Only a small primary school is to teach knowledge to children, the stage is small and the children together to do something and show performances, and the small park was to use some game action does not help some other kids for rehabilitation activities. Today to participate in the activities of eight new volunteers, before the start of the Association sent to those of us newcomers on new guidelines We were sitting together listening to a girl named YY and a boy named Qi Shi explained. They said a lot of attention to the matter, most of which I remember vividly is this : "These children need is not sympathy, with a normal attitude towards them, they have erred as be fined. "I very much agree with this attitude, These children want is a normal life, compassion will only make them feel inferior. What we have to do is to help them lead a normal life. Later, in accordance with the eight new interest in voluntary assigned to the three groups The few of us follow the "silly porcine" on the account of his own small park group. Originally each general activities are divided into three groups, but because of rain yesterday. and the children from a medical examination to blood and so temporary activities into a unified view animation. Because the children are still morning, so I have not seen the children, when the activities of adjustment, I was a little disappointed, but I thought : only organization to see a movie, then we should not do much about it. activities it is too simple. However, subsequent events have proven me wrong. After the arrangements, we started three groups separately to the children';s quarters access to the hall to see the children cartoons, to the gate of the dormitory, the first time I saw those kids. At that time, feeling a little bad blunt, though made some psychological preparations, but in the face of these children, I do not know what to do. The same type of nursery school, kindergarten-the same bedroom, which also have the same kindergarten-style hall, But the immediate children who do not usually we see the children. Although not Kuigaboshaotui, but because some have disabilities, such as cerebral palsy, blind, deaf, There is also a children skin and hair are white (I am not sure what should be called the disease). So close contact with this type of children, I was the first time, and how they should live, What should be the kind of mentality, we should say what, I am a bit at a loss. Often seem to volunteers and the children are very familiar with and many of them were holding their own familiar children, the woman kissed, laugh, playfully chasing each other around. Volunteers are smiling, as if to see his sons and daughters, kept saying asked. And the children most in a shy smile, hurt, because most of them are not good at, or even not be able to express themselves, But I could see that the volunteers come to see that they are happy to see their loved ones seems like. I started slowly and some volunteers together and chat with the children, in the hope of integration into the inside. Later, I took a little boy a name Xiao Yue Shui walking the hall. Although the distance is not long, but children go somewhat difficult, He eyes a bit (but I do not know whether he was completely invisible), so I have been dragged him. Along the way, I have tried, and he said, although the final word, I could not hear what he said. but children have always said, I also listened very carefully, and sometimes catch a few. Obviously, he and I would like to think that the right is to listen to his respect. In accordance with arrangements, volunteers put the children are taken to a small hall, and one-on-one to children sat down. Start when I was not quite understand why one-on-one with them, in my impression, Kindergarten children are watching movies themselves sitting read. Then I finally realized that some of these children can not be independent, blind need to explain to them, The young need to cling to, the cerebral palsy children generally fail to understand the need to look at the side of the side to explain to them. So if the movie is not that it is said that the adoption of such activities to give them a happy atmosphere, volunteers so that they feel the love, and let them feel the people in the community still cares about them. Sit down, scene for scene touched me deeply. A female volunteers cling to a cerebral palsy children (the children should be a serious cerebral palsy), as they say, age should be 6 -7 years, but the body is still a 1-2 year old baby, and an appearance with no respect for the metaphor : like a small gorilla. If the normal, we have the type of kids are just have a sympathetic, if let us embrace. mind to have a feeling of fear. But let me touch is that the female volunteers seemed to cling to in a normal child, She shouted the name of "igpig," she said amuse, provoke her laughter. "igpig" not knowing how to respond, she is the way to laugh, and do not know if she really understood. Touched a female volunteers in this natural, she is "igpig" as a normal child to love, love a little artificial, and she is really love her, and they. Why touch? I also could not do so. This time to do volunteer work because he wanted a more active life, do it with love. Looking at the whole halls, I found that the original everywhere are such a scene, In the eyes of each of the volunteers are natural love, but without reservations pay. In their possession do not see mercenary, I can not see that I am familiar with the secular. Original in this society there is such a group. I am thankful that begins today is a member of this group. Not to disdain the craze over, will not doubt. I never received a single cent from them, nor do I think of how great. I just really touched by the love! End up cartoon, we are prepared to see their children at the medical photographs, in the preparation period, two brave children and a sister YY singing in unison of two songs, they are very brave, it may be seen that they are eager for performance The arena was to them a sure. I would like to, if we can, they should give more opportunities to those who, this can build their self-confidence it. After reading the photographs, we have sent the order to go back to the children, the day';s activities on this is coming to an end. Later, I regret to help the orphanage to move goods and forget the look at the children and volunteers when they were sorry to see whether, However, I think the answer is yes. Leave time ride the Association rents a small dilapidated CMB, a small compartment to get a 50 or 60 people, a serious overloading. The reason for this is that these volunteers are part of a good college or just out of young people, limited capital, and this rental cars cheaper. Along the way, we squeezed in together, no one grumbled, I think everyone in order to children, little difficult and very inconsequential? Ladies and gentlemen, if we can help to rent a cheap big bus (cost about 200 yuan /). so much trouble to spend a few minutes of your time to give me a phone call, thank you! The end of the first volunteers, has been thinking very confusing, until now collating. Important is that I understand the true meaning of volunteers. Yesterday, the volunteers end of the event, but I volunteer career is started, I think the key lies in adhering to, uphold, and to uphold!
发表于 2009-9-21 22:08:49 | 显示全部楼层
在网上报了名,希望会有机会成为其中的一员
发表于 2009-10-5 20:23:34 | 显示全部楼层
我们一起加油.....
发表于 2009-10-5 21:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
要进行到底啊...
一起加油啦....
发表于 2009-10-17 07:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
将爱心传递进行到底......
发表于 2009-12-17 10:45:11 | 显示全部楼层
无错,最紧要坚持,我都要坚持
发表于 2010-1-9 14:01:37 | 显示全部楼层