加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 1627|回复: 4

爆笑营销学(美国版本)

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-5-1 11:01:26 | |阅读模式
What is marketing?
提交者 :  全侃 于 北京时间 2003-04-30 17:22:23

What is Marketing?
A female advertising executive wrote: People often ask me for an explanation of Marketing. Perhaps the following analogies [sic] will help to clear it up:
> >
1. You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed." That's Direct Marketing.
> >
2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and, pointing at you,says, "She's fantastic in bed." That's Advertising.
> >
3. You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get his telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed." That's Telemarketing.
> >
4. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You get up and straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, "May I?,"
and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed." That's Public
Relations.
> >
5. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed." That's Brand Recognition.
> >
6. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. You talk him into going home with your friend. That's a Sales Rep.
> >
7. Your friend can't satisfy him so she calls you. That's Tech Support.
> >
8. You're on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you're passing. So you climb onto the roof of one house, situated toward the center, and shout at the top of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!" That's Spam.
发表于 2003-5-2 11:58:15 |

爆笑营销学(美国版本)

贴主可有汉化版????????? :em132:
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-6 20:02:24 |

爆笑营销学(美国版本)

呃。。。这个。。。老实说没有,也不准备汉化,
因为这篇文章非常符合美国文化特征(有一点颜色,呵呵),考虑到国情的不同,就不全文汉化了,用词霸看吧
这里就只翻译一段好了
You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed." That's Direct Marketing.
译文:你在一个party上见到一个帅哥。你走上前去跟他说:“我在床上很fantastic”,这就是直效营销。汗~~~~这里fantastic解释为迷人的、梦幻的、精彩的,呵呵。
发表于 2003-5-6 20:32:37 |

爆笑营销学(美国版本)

哈哈!!
明白,明白,谢谢!
果然直率!
 楼主| 发表于 2003-5-6 21:23:42 |

爆笑营销学(美国版本)

***** 版主模式 *****
<a href=topic.cgi?forum=6&topic=846>该贴子已被管理员转移,请点击这里查看</a>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表