乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 2318|回复: 2

The More Loving One(2010年度爱心故事优秀奖)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-3-17 11:04:20 | |阅读模式
The More Loving One
Wenjing Lu
The impressive experience of being an Asian Games' volunteer makes me feel quite different. How do you feel about being a volunteer? What effect does it have on your spiritual life? The power of voluntarism brings us a multitude of optimism, self-confidence and surely, a sense of bliss. Imagine how great it would be if we were so warm-hearted and positive all year round!
Living like this is possible if you truly want to. For exist in such a state of bliss though, we must have voluntarism radiating from within ourselves, emitting from our hearts, our minds and our souls.
Being an Asian Games' volunteer not only needs public spirits, but also requires lots of professional knowledge and skills. I won't forget these words. The slogan of Guangzhou Asian Games' volunteer is: Together we can make it better. The theme of Guangzhou Asian Games' volunteer is: Light up your life, become a volunteer. Asian Games' Volunteer has a symbolic role in the Games. All of us must coexist with people from different cultures and nations and cooperate together to achieve a common goal. Every volunteer, Asian Games' volunteer in particular, is an angle. What's more, I do believe Asian Games' volunteer is goodwill ambassadors of such a great event.
The Asian Games' volunteer embody the spirit of voluntarism.Well equipped with theoretic knowledge, we should still put time into practice.Despite that we are exceedingly tired, we are still smiling while providing our service.
We are alive, so let us live. We have the ability to experience, so let us experienc. We have the ability to learn, so let us learn. We have the ability to help, so let us help. Therefore, the meaning of life can be fully embraced in a second.
Please break your patterns and your habits at this moment. By doing so, you will allow the exact voluntarism to radiate out from your heart and flow into your life and lives of those people around you!
发表于 2014-4-22 21:34:21 |
Come on, I hope you continue to work hard
{:soso_e163:}
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表