乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 4390|回复: 12

改变你的白纸生活(2008年度爱心故事优秀奖)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-1 12:20:38 | |阅读模式
改变你的白纸生活
作者:梁欣媚(May子)
     前几天,我看过一篇文章,其中有这样一句话:“世界上,有胖人,有瘦人,有个头高的人,也有个头矮的人,有黑人,也有白人。同理,有健全人,也有残疾人。一个人,身体残疾,没有手,没有脚,也就没什么可觉得奇怪了。只要把残疾当成自己身体的特征,你还有什么可苦恼的呢?”我希望这段话,能给你带来启发,能让你坚强地活着……
     这是我第二次来到这个康复中心,和脑瘫的小朋友一起分享快乐。不过这次的活动有点特别,我带的并不是小朋友,而是仅比我小一年女孩……
     这是我第二次与她碰面,第一次我并没有和她交流过,而这次她却成为我服务的对象。她看到我的时候,是笑着的,还叫了我一声姐姐,她告诉我,她记得我。我询问她的年龄,她很坦白地告诉了我,我说,我们都是成年人,我也是比你大一年罢了,不用喊姐姐了,喊名字就可以。但是她说,她要尊重我们志愿者,所以她一直都称呼我做“姐姐”……
     在这个康复中心里的小孩,年龄都比较小,大部分都是被抛弃的孩子。我很意外,为什么她——一个大女孩,会在这里呢?第一次和她聊天,她很主动,也很坦白地告诉了我,她是个孤儿,因为腿部畸形,就被父母抛弃了,到现在已经忘了父母的模样,她就像白纸一样,没有亲人,也没有朋友……我记得,以前读心理学的时候,曾经看过这样的案例,如果有陌生人很主动地,迫不及待地把所有不如意的事情都告诉你,那么这个人的心灵一定是空虚的,他需要得到心灵的慰藉!我对她所说的一切深感同情,另一方面,我觉得她是不幸者中幸运的一名。因为,脑瘫的孩子大部分都不懂说,不懂表达,甚至不懂走,不懂自理生活,但是她一切都行,只是步行时需要一支拐杖来辅助。
     我问起她生活的情况,她也坦白地说了。原来她每天除了做肢体康复训练,就是看电视和睡觉。她说:“我的生活很单调,这样的生活持续了很多年。我是个不快乐的人,但是在别人面前从来都表现得快乐的,当你了解我,就知道其实我不快乐!”这是一番很令人心酸的话,我觉得任何人都不该有这样的思想,特别是年轻人。我告诉她,快乐是自己争取的,不是别人给与的,这是我一直相信的。你的生活不会单调,只要你经得起磨练,你会觉得生活是美好的。我问她,最想做的事情是什么,她说:“读书。因为我一个字都不懂,一条算术题都不懂,我什么都不懂,我渴望读书。”不知道为什么,听到她说喜欢读书,我心里十分欢喜,也许她也懂得“知识改变命运”这个道理吧。我跟她说:“你要学字,学算术,我教你,没问题!”
      她收藏着两本书,一本语文书,一本数学书,这都是小学一年级的课本。她希望我能从一年级的知识开始教她。我就按照她的要求教她,她真的什么都不懂,一个字都不懂看,一般的加减法都不懂做。我对她说:“你一定要勤奋点,并且坚持学习,这样才能够追赶上来,一定不能半途而废。”她真的像一张白纸一样,空空白白,所以教她令我很吃力,但我却很乐意。因为,我相信她和我们任何一个人都应该是平等的。她把她的希望都告诉了我,她希望能过上正常人的生活,像正常人一样,读书,工作,过自己要的生活,而不是一辈子在这个康复中心,等着别人的伺候!
     今天,我教她写字,我们只学了8个字,因为她说要消化,要慢慢记忆;今天,我教她数学,我们只做了一章书的题目,她说她要消化,要慢慢复习,才能学下一章的知识;今天 ,我像老师一样,给她布置了作业,叮嘱她一定要做,下次还要考考她,她很高兴地接过了我布置的作业……看到她,我默默地对自己许下了承诺,有空一定要来教她,一定要帮助她改变命运,改变生活。
     生活中,经历过许多磨难与困难的人,他一定会很坚强,很勇敢。生活中,有着太多的荆棘与坎坷,而我们虽然没有太多丰富的阅历与人生经验,但相信我们每个人都一定经历过挫折,而她也不例外。生活能教会我们坚强,因为在生活中,我们要学会一个人面对风雨,或许风雨过后的彩虹不一定是那么的绚目,但只要你学会去欣赏,它一定是最美的。
    曾经有人说,生活就像是一本书,既然这本书的内容已经开启,那么在这之后,一定会有更多更多的知识等待着你去发现。它会教会你更多更多……只要你学会去发现,学会去真正理解与诠释生活的含义,那你就会活得很精彩。
    我希望,在以后的日子里,你能允许我们陪你去阅读这本书,改变你的“白纸生活”!
发表于 2010-1-30 22:56:45 |
其实人的一生就是在白纸上涂绘一抹抹的色彩,虽然正常人的画会是七彩斑斓,却并不意味着有缺陷的人他的人生就是空白的、残疾人就不如正常人。
    起码我觉得我自己有时候会受很多情感和学习上的压力而感到痛苦,有时候因为自己被家庭和朋友宠爱得太多而变得很不坚强~与此同时,许多残疾人和贫困的孩子已经从不幸和痛苦中学到了我学不到的自立、勇敢和坚强。我真的很佩服他们,在生理上我们比他们稍优胜,但在精神上他们比我们来的更加成熟和懂事.
发表于 2010-2-14 17:43:20 |
哈哈。。。。
发表于 2010-5-28 11:54:38 |
我想试着翻译这篇文章。
发表于 2010-5-28 22:05:02 |
世界人人平等.............
发表于 2010-6-2 16:34:20 |
改变你的白纸生活
作者:梁欣媚(May子)
Change Your Blank-Paper Life
By Mayzi (Liang Xinmei)

前几天,我看过一篇文章,其中有这样一句话:“世界上,有胖人,有瘦人,有个头高的人,也有个头矮的人,有黑人,也有白人。同理,有健全人,也有残疾人。一个人,身体残疾,没有手,没有脚,也就没什么可觉得奇怪了。只要把残疾当成自己身体的特征,你还有什么可苦恼的呢?”我希望这段话,能给你带来启发,能让你坚强地活着……
     这是我第二次来到这个康复中心,和脑瘫的小朋友一起分享快乐。不过这次的活动有点特别,我带的并不是小朋友,而是仅比我小一年女孩……
I chanced upon an aritcle a couple of days ago, one part of which read: “In our world, there are people who are overweight, and people who are almost skinny. There are people who are very tall, and people who are very short. Some people are white and some are black. In the same way, some people are abled and some are disabled. There is nothing in particular about some deformity in a human body, like missing an arm or a leg. So long as you treat your disability as one part of your body features, you wouldn’t worry yourself too much about it.” I hope these words will bring you some illumination and help you carry on with your hard life.
It was the second time that I had come to this recovery centre to spend some happy time with the children here who are diagnosed of having cerebral palsy. Only this time I was assigned not a child, but a girl who was only one year younger than me.
     这是我第二次与她碰面,第一次我并没有和她交流过,而这次她却成为我服务的对象。她看到我的时候,是笑着的,还叫了我一声姐姐,她告诉我,她记得我。我询问她的年龄,她很坦白地告诉了我,我说,我们都是成年人,我也是比你大一年罢了,不用喊姐姐了,喊名字就可以。但是她说,她要尊重我们志愿者,所以她一直都称呼我做“姐姐”……
It was the second time I met her, though we did not talk the first time. Now she was my “object of service”. When she saw me, she was smiling and called me “Elder Sister”. She said she remembered me and when I asked her age she told me frankly. I said since we were both grown-ups and I was only one year older than her, she could simply call my name instead of “Elder Sister”. Nonetheless, she insisted on calling me “Elder Sister”, because, she said, she hoped to pay respect to all of us volunteer workers.
     在这个康复中心里的小孩,年龄都比较小,大部分都是被抛弃的孩子。我很意外,为什么她——一个大女孩,会在这里呢?第一次和她聊天,她很主动,也很坦白地告诉了我,她是个孤儿,因为腿部畸形,就被父母抛弃了,到现在已经忘了父母的模样,她就像白纸一样,没有亲人,也没有朋友……我记得,以前读心理学的时候,曾经看过这样的案例,如果有陌生人很主动地,迫不及待地把所有不如意的事情都告诉你,那么这个人的心灵一定是空虚的,他需要得到心灵的慰藉!我对她所说的一切深感同情,另一方面,我觉得她是不幸者中幸运的一名。因为,脑瘫的孩子大部分都不懂说,不懂表达,甚至不懂走,不懂自理生活,但是她一切都行,只是步行时需要一支拐杖来辅助。
Since most of the children here are very young of age and have been abandoned by their parents, I was fairly surprised to find a big girl like her here. Although it was the first time we had chatted, she was very initiative. She told me frankly that she was an orphan and had been abandoned by her parents because of some deformity in her legs, that now she had forgotten how her parents looked, and she was like a blank sheet of paper, with not a relative or friend in the world. I remember reading in my psychology class cases when people poured on strangers all their worries proactively and quickly, it meant that they were feeling extremely empty at heart and are in critical need of consolence. I felt hearty sympathy about what she told me. But on the other hand, I felt she was one of the comparativly fortunate people among the extremely unfortunate ones here. In fact, most of the children here cannot even speak because of cerebral palsy. They are unable to express their needs, and some cannot even walk, leaving them totally dependent on others in daily lives. She, however, can do all those things, only she needs a crutch to support her when she walks around.
我问起她生活的情况,她也坦白地说了。原来她每天除了做肢体康复训练,就是看电视和睡觉。她说:“我的生活很单调,这样的生活持续了很多年。我是个不快乐的人,但是在别人面前从来都表现得快乐的,当你了解我,就知道其实我不快乐!”这是一番很令人心酸的话,我觉得任何人都不该有这样的思想,特别是年轻人。我告诉她,快乐是自己争取的,不是别人给与的,这是我一直相信的。你的生活不会单调,只要你经得起磨练,你会觉得生活是美好的。我问她,最想做的事情是什么,她说:“读书。因为我一个字都不懂,一条算术题都不懂,我什么都不懂,我渴望读书。”不知道为什么,听到她说喜欢读书,我心里十分欢喜,也许她也懂得“知识改变命运”这个道理吧。我跟她说:“你要学字,学算术,我教你,没问题!”
I asked her about her life and she, again, was very frank and direct. I found out that every day, besides doing the recovery exercises, she did only watch TV and sleep! “My life is very monotoned. It has been like this for many years. I feel very unhappy. Although I try to appear happy before people, you’ll see I’m very unhappy if you know me better.” It was sad to hear her saying those things. No one deserves to think like that, especially a young person! I told her happiness was gained through one’s own efforts, and not to be doled out by other people, and if you hold on long enough your life will not always be monotonous and you will find life is beautiful. I asked her what was the thing that she most wanted to do, she said “Reading”. “I can’t read a single character or do a single arithmetic problem. I know nothing. I really want to be able to read.” I was somehow very glad to hear her saying that. Perhaps she also knows “Knowledge can change your life”, I thought. “You’ll learn to write and do arithmetic problems. I’ll teach you! No problem!” I said to her.
她收藏着两本书,一本语文书,一本数学书,这都是小学一年级的课本。她希望我能从一年级的知识开始教她。我就按照她的要求教她,她真的什么都不懂,一个字都不懂看,一般的加减法都不懂做。我对她说:“你一定要勤奋点,并且坚持学习,这样才能够追赶上来,一定不能半途而废。”她真的像一张白纸一样,空空白白,所以教她令我很吃力,但我却很乐意。因为,我相信她和我们任何一个人都应该是平等的。她把她的希望都告诉了我,她希望能过上正常人的生活,像正常人一样,读书,工作,过自己要的生活,而不是一辈子在这个康复中心,等着别人的伺候!
She had tucked up two books, both Grade One textbooks, one Chinese and one mathematics. She wanted me to teach her starting from Grade One. So I obeyed her demands. And I found that she really knew “nothing”, not a single Chinese character, nor the simplest addition or reduction. I said to her: “You should work hard and persist. In order to catch up with others, you should never give up halfway.” She was really like a blank sheet of paper. It seemed nothing had been printed on her mind. It was hard work to teach her but I felt very happy because I believe everyone should be equal, including her. And she told me her wish, which was to live a normal person’s life, to go to school and work like a normal person. She wants to live a life she wants, not to be stuck in this centre and be “waited on” by others all her life!
     今天,我教她写字,我们只学了8个字,因为她说要消化,要慢慢记忆;今天,我教她数学,我们只做了一章书的题目,她说她要消化,要慢慢复习,才能学下一章的知识;今天 ,我像老师一样,给她布置了作业,叮嘱她一定要做,下次还要考考她,她很高兴地接过了我布置的作业……看到她,我默默地对自己许下了承诺,有空一定要来教她,一定要帮助她改变命运,改变生活。
Today I’ve taught her writing, but we learned only 8 Chinese characters; she said she needed time to digest and memorize them. Today I also taught her mathematics. But we learned only one chapter of the Grade One book because she said she needed time to digest and review the problems before she could move on to the next chapter. Today I was like a teacher, giving her homework, exhorting her to do it and warning to test her next time I came. Very happily she took down the homework…Looking at her, I made a solemn promise in my mind: I would come to teach her whenever I had the time and help her change her life, her destiny.
     生活中,经历过许多磨难与困难的人,他一定会很坚强,很勇敢。生活中,有着太多的荆棘与坎坷,而我们虽然没有太多丰富的阅历与人生经验,但相信我们每个人都一定经历过挫折,而她也不例外。生活能教会我们坚强,因为在生活中,我们要学会一个人面对风雨,或许风雨过后的彩虹不一定是那么的绚目,但只要你学会去欣赏,它一定是最美的。
Life’s full of setbacks and frustrations. A person who has been through extreme hardships and difficulties will surely become more brave and persistent. Although we are still young, lacking in experience and age, we also have been through failures and troubles. She was no exception to the rule. Life will teach us to be tough. Every one of us will have to learn to brave the storms of life all by ourselves. The rainbow that appears after the storm may not be as glistening as everyone else’s, but so long as you learn to appreciate it, it will be your most beautiful rainbow!
    曾经有人说,生活就像是一本书,既然这本书的内容已经开启,那么在这之后,一定会有更多更多的知识等待着你去发现。它会教会你更多更多……只要你学会去发现,学会去真正理解与诠释生活的含义,那你就会活得很精彩。
    我希望,在以后的日子里,你能允许我们陪你去阅读这本书,改变你的“白纸生活”!
Someone once said: “Life is like a book. Now that the book is opened, you will discover more and more knowledge in it. It will teach you a lot of things…” So long as you learn to discover, to really understand and explain the implicature of your life, you will live a wonderful life!
I hope that in the forthcoming days, you will allow us to accompany you on the reading trip of this book and change your “blank sheet of paper” life!
发表于 2010-11-27 13:23:24 |
当这白纸能够被我们写满,我们是河等的快乐。
发表于 2011-1-7 13:22:41 |
顶。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
汪半 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 07:58:42 |
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
吕乎 该用户已被删除
发表于 2011-2-19 15:14:58 |
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2013-8-5 17:59:23 |
生活会慢慢给她的生活上色的,她的生活将不再是一张白纸。。