查看: 3063|回复: 4

最精彩的卡拉OK

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:49:28 | |阅读模式
最精彩的卡拉OK
  周六,广青作为主办者之一在广州工业大学举办了“广州市智障人士卡拉OK大赛”预赛。
我参与了组织工作,一天下来,看到了很多感人的镜头,希望能够在这里用文字记录下来。
【镜头一】
当天我早上6点起床,7点就赶到了会场,原以为自己挺早的,那知道在会场门口就看到了很多志愿者已经在忙碌着。看现场的情况,相信他们6点半左右就到了。那么他们不是要5点多就起床了?!要知道,大家都是经过一周劳累的工作或学习,但还能够这么早就来到这里,没有钱,甚至没有水。信念!爱的信念!我相信这是爱的信念在支撑着大家!
【镜头二】
选手陆续来了,其实他们的智障情况比我在智灵学校接触过的小朋友都要轻,他们说起话来有板有眼,和普通人没有太大的差别.我想如果社会没有歧视,社会多些帮助,他们也是能够自立起来的。突然,我听到一个声音在叫我:"哥哥,不要驼背。"我愣了愣,因为我平常确实有驼背的习惯,但出于一个智障人士的提醒,让我感到很意外。我看着那个选手,而他望着我重复了一次:"哥哥,不要驼背。"然后抬头挺胸。我不知道他是在说我还是说自己,
但看着他认真的神情,我回敬了一个抬头挺胸,坚定地向他点点头。当时我在想,我会不会因为他的一句话而改正了我这个坏习惯呢?
【镜头三】                  
   比赛开始了,选手们在后台排队等着出场,他们有的紧张,有的轻松。志愿者们纷纷在旁边和他们聊天,希望能够让他们平静下来,比赛的时候表现出正常的水平。我看到,他们看着台上正在比赛的选手时的渴望的眼神;我听到,他们回答"你们有没有信心"的言语的坚定.这些能够让我感受到他们对表演的渴望。或许这是他们第一次踏上舞台,有着他们对舞台的憧憬.但也许他们真正渴望的不是演出的胜利,而是参与这种活动的机会,可以面对社会的机会.或许,也是渴望能够得到一种肯定,社会对他们的肯定。
【镜头四】                  
我看过不少演唱会,但我敢说这是我看过的最精彩的演唱会。说它精彩是因为台上的选手,也是因为台下的观众。不知道该用什么言语描述当时的场面,台上每个选手都很用心去唱,虽然他们比正常人唱得要差,但他们都为有这个机会而付出最大的努力.他们珍惜在台上的每一分钟。从每个选手身上都能听出他们的兴奋、开心和自信。台下的观众有智障学校的学生、学生父母、志愿者、广工的学生……每个选手上场时,大家都很兴奋地呐喊、撞击手上充气棒、挥舞着荧光棒,和着节拍鼓掌,场面的热闹远远超过了任何一场演唱会。台上的歌唱得不算好,有些选手会忘记歌词,有些选手会吐字不清,但每每这些时候就是场下掌声最多的时候,因为大家都知道,掌声是对选手最大的支持。与其说这是一个比赛,还不如说这是一次嘉年华。每一分钟台上台下都是那么的投入,没有人在意歌是否唱得好,没有人在意成与败,大家只是在享受这次活动,在每个音阶中去感受爱与被爱。
【镜头五】                  
最后一个镜头给予一个母亲,也给予现场的每一个父母。
这个母亲一早就带了她的儿子来参加比赛,后来因为有事需要离开一段时间,但她不想错过儿子的演出,于是就和组织者商量是否能够提前让她儿子比赛,在得到否定的回答后,她只能默默地走回座位.我想她一定是很失望了。我没有办法让她儿子提前比赛,但我有我手上的DC,于是我走到她的座位,跟她说我可以帮她录下她儿子演出的过程,让她回来的时候再看。那时,她脸上露出惊喜的神情,拉着儿子不停地跟我说"谢谢谢谢"。她要离开了.离开前她还忙着整理儿子的比赛的礼衣,看看扣子是否都扣好了,看看衣领是否反好了,看看西服是否平坦……这是一个母亲对儿子的关爱,虽然我们常常能够在生活中看到,但我们不要忘记她的儿子是一个智障儿.在听过太多的孤儿和独居老人的故事后,我们是否应该为这个母亲对儿子的不离不弃而感动?!我给予的帮助相比这个母亲来说实在是太微不足道,但能够为他们做点事情是我的荣幸。会场还有很多很多这样的父母,在他们身上没有对儿女的要求,有的只是他们对他们的儿女的默默的付出而不求回报.我想他们的儿女会感受到的。
而我们更应该做的是向这些父母致敬!
比赛之后,有志愿者在论坛中提出是否应该评估一下这次比赛的效果,我回了一个帖子:能够给他们机会,给他们带来自信,就是我们的成功。
发表于 2006-11-25 20:49:21 |

最精彩的卡拉OK

由于一些原因,具体的也不记得了,呵呵,我是不是很坏,:P
没有去参加,觉得挺可惜的,但是看到照片,都能感受到当时的气氛。
发表于 2006-11-25 21:37:30 |

最精彩的卡拉OK

上次去清远, 在车上,那个小孩就一直在唱,据说是卡拉ok大赛上得过奖的。 小孩时常走音,却很大胆,很执著。 在清远的篝火晚会上,小孩更是一展身手,跳起了劲舞。 让我着实感动了一把,很多时候,我似乎在逐渐失去这种热情
发表于 2007-7-11 16:12:01 |

最精彩的卡拉OK

又是一篇没人领的...还是我做吧...
发表于 2007-7-11 16:17:38 |

最精彩的卡拉OK

The most interesting karaoke
Saturday, Guangzhou Young Volunteer Association, as the organizer';s 1 in Guangzhou Industrial University held a "Guangzhou City mental retardation who Karaoke Contest" preliminaries. I have been involved in the work of the Organization, one day, to see the many touching scenes, we hope to be able to use a text record. [1 -- the day I get up at 6:00, 7:00 on rushed to the venue, originally thought he was quite early, know it at the venue on the door to see a lot of volunteers already busy. Look at the situation at the scene, they believe that about 6:30 on that. Then they should not more than 5:00 on the morning? ! We must realize that we are all tired after a week of work or study. but so long to come here, no money, not even water. Faith! Love and faith! I believe this is the belief of Love in support of all of you! [2] players have come, In fact, they have the intelligence of obstacles than I Chi Lin School in contact with the children must light, Their words and ordinary people is not much difference. I think if the community without discrimination, social more help, They also can stand together. [3] The competition starts, players in the background waiting in line to the playing field, some of them tense, some relaxed. All volunteers beside them and chatting, hoping to let them calm down, the competition showed normal levels. I see that they are looking at the stage of the competition when the players eager eyes; I heard, they say "you have no confidence in the" language of the firm. These I can feel their desire to perform. Perhaps this is the first time they set foot on stage. They have dreams of the stage. But perhaps they are not really eager to perform a victory but in such activities to be able to face the social opportunities. Perhaps, but also a desire to be sure, for their endorsement. [4] I have seen a lot of concerts, but I dare say I have read this is the most exciting concerts. It is exciting because players on the stage, but also because the front of the audience. I do not know what words to describe the scene at that time, the platform each contestant is your heart sing, Although they sang more than normal to poor, But they have to have this opportunity and make the greatest efforts. They cherished in power every minute. Each player was able to hear their excited, happy and confident. Front of the audience with mental barriers school students, parents, volunteers ... the performance of each player, It was exciting to cry, percussive hand inflatable wand waved light sticks, and to beat ovation. the boisterous scenes far more than any concert. Sing on the stage is not good, some players will forget the lyrics, some players will Enunciation unclear, But often these times where the market is the biggest applause when, as we all know, the applause of the players in support. This is not so much a competition, would not say this is a carnival. Every minute speaker on the platform are then input, no one care about whether or not he can sing a good song, no one care about Success Everyone is just the enjoyment of this event, in which each tune to feel love and be loved. [5] Finally a camera to give a mother, giving each scene a parent. The mother with a long her son to participate in the competition, but because emergency need to leave for some time. But she does not want to miss his son';s performance, so on and organizers in advance to discuss whether to let her son Competition in the negative reply, she could only quietly back seat. I think she will be very disappointed. I can not let her son ahead of the competition, but I have my hands in DC, so I went to her seat. I told her that she was able to help her son perform under the process, so that when she returned to look at. At that time, her surprise on his face an expression of pulling her son repeatedly told me that, "Thank you." She left. Before he left her son still busy finishing the ceremony of the competition clothing, to see if they would fasten their buttons. look at whether the anti-collar Well, look at whether the suit flat ... This is a mother';s love for her son. Although we can often see in life. But we must not forget her son is a mentally handicapped children. Having heard too many orphans and elderly people living alone story, Should we not right for the mother to leave her son not to abandon not moved? ! I give Compared with the help of the mothers is too insignificant, but for them to do something is an honor for me. Venue there are many many such parents, they had no right to the children, Some of them only for their children without pay silently asking for a reward. I think they feel their children. What we should do is to pay tribute to these parents! Competition, a volunteer at the forum raised the question of whether this should assess the effect of competition, I had a message back : to provide an opportunity for them to bring their self-confidence, is our success.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表