志愿者,又见志愿者

这个社会,太多的人在为自己的生计在奔波忙碌。 让他们静下来,看看这个社会上这些群体的需求,有时,只是我们的举手之劳
发表于 2007-2-5 12:33:42 |

志愿者,又见志愿者

这个我来翻译吧。
发表于 2007-2-5 16:47:29 |

志愿者,又见志愿者

Volunteers!
I am not the earliest member of the Guang Chuan Elderly Home, but I kept noticing it’s growing, as well as the numbers of the volunteers, During the time I joined the Guang Chuan Elderly Home, what makes me most curious is that what keeps the volunteers’ hearts? What makes them keep coming to visit the elders? Is the nice environment here? Seems not! Is the friendship between the volunteers? The answer is no too. It’s the elders we visit keep our heart here; they are the reasons that we keep coming. And many volunteers keep a very good and close relationship with the elders that some of the elders even treat the volunteers as their own children.
I remembered that there’s once that I went to the Guang Chuan Elderly Home, a strange elder waved at me. So I came to her. She asked me with a smile: ‘Are you somebody?” I answered:” No, sorry, Granny, I am not him, and I don’t know him.” But she insisted: ‘Yes, you are. You look just like him.” And then she kept smiling and looked at me. From the nurse I knew that the person the granny talked about is her grandson, and every time she saw the any similar age volunteer she would think that’s him. From this, I realized that how eager the elders need our care. And we treat them as family, they as us back the same.
As the elders keep the old volunteers stay, what makes the new volunteers join in? Why there are so many new volunteers join in the Heart to the Heart Home, and makes it growing fast? The answer is the infection of the volunteers. Everything the volunteers did, it impressed the people around. They are maybe just some bagatelles, but the reward is great.
Somebody thought that it can’t help much to be a volunteer, it’s much better to earn more money then give it to the charity. What misunderstand here is that to be a volunteer is not just provides your own power but also infects the others, and then expands the infection. And that helps much more than just merely gives out the money.
发表于 2007-2-5 16:48:52 |

志愿者,又见志愿者

有什么不当的请帮忙指正,谢谢。
发表于 2007-3-29 20:04:36 |

志愿者,又见志愿者

哈,劲握.

甘事实就系好多野坚持做下去,都系因为背后有个动力炸
发表于 2007-7-11 11:06:20 |

志愿者,又见志愿者

支持~
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-25 19:43:01 | |阅读模式
志愿者,又见志愿者

其实我参加心心之家广船敬老院的探访并不是最久的那批会员,但我也看到了心心之家在不断成长,大家也在不断成长,在心心之家这段日子里,使我感受最深的是,到底是什么留住了旧志愿者的心呢?使我们坚持来到敬老院探访呢?是敬老院美好的环境吗?不是,是志愿者们吗?也不是,而是我们探访的长者留住了我们的心,是长者们留住了我们的心,使我们不断坚持来到这里,很多志愿者和长者们建立了不可分割的感情,甚至有些长者对待我们就如对待自己的亲生儿女一样。
记得我有一次来到敬老院,一位陌生的老人家向我挥手,我去到她身边,她笑着问我,你是某某某吗?我说,不是,对不起,婆婆,我不认识他,但她坚持说,你是他,你很像他啊,她不断笑着凝望着我,于是我问旁边的护工,她所问的那个人是谁?护工说,是她的孙,她见到像我这年纪的志愿者就认是她的孙。可想而知,老人家们是多么需要我们去关怀啊,她把我们看作是一家人,我们也把他们看作一家人了,所以说,是长者们留住了我们的心。
既然旧志愿者留住了,那到底是什么唤来了新志愿者呢?到底为什么心心之家不断地能够涌现出新的志愿者,而志愿者的规模也不断地在扩大呢?那就是我们志愿者的感染力了,我们做志愿者有意无意间,不断地做着一件事情,那就是感染着身边的人,一名志愿者的力量是有限的,可以说是微不足道的,但是你若感染了身边的人,那效果就不是你一个人的力量了,无可估量啊。有人觉得,自己做志愿者,帮不到什么人,还不如挣到钱在街上派给乞丐,但他没有想到,加入志愿者并不只是发挥一个人的力量,而是同时感染着身边的人,而身边受到感染的人又不断感染着他们身边的人,这个力量是几何级数上升的,这份力量比你拿100万在街上派强多了。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表