乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3355|回复: 9

义工生涯

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:42:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
义工生涯

到今年11月,就是我加入广青二周年啦!时间过得真快,说长不长说短不短!在这一段时间内,有得也有失,我得到的东西很多,包括一些专业性的知识和一帮很友好的朋友;失得也有,就是私人的时间、家庭和一些朋友!
第一次去地王报名、第一次参加活动,第一次认识的人的情境还沥沥在目。第一次去地王报名,见到老乌、希音和大YAO呢三位老人家,第一次参加系少年宫的义卖,第一次认识的人有:DON、糍糍、LEILEI、VIC、星伯、KENT、欣欣等等的志愿者,还认识七彩虹的学员。见到他们站在舞台上跳真心英雄的手语操,真的好感动。
回顾这差不多二年时间的义工生活,感觉自己还没有找到目标,终日都是游离于服务点与服务点之间,看回同期加入广青的朋友们,都已经上了另一个台阶,幕后的、策划的、服务点负责人、届长等等。呵呵!虽然我还是站在前线,但我过得好开心,见到服务对象笑,见到服务对象进步,见到服务对象成长,这些都让我好欣慰!有一个志愿者同讲我,虽然你还在游离服务点与服务点之间,可能看的东西会更全面、会更清楚,这也不是一件坏事呀!呵呵!或者她说的也是对的。
        无论如何,我都会做好自己的本份,做一名合格的志愿者!但什么样才算合格呢?呵呵,我还正摸索当中。
发表于 2006-11-25 20:55:15 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯

合格的志愿者,呵呵,每个人的定义都不同,大家都在努力中:)
发表于 2006-11-25 21:15:46 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯

大家一起加油吧
发表于 2006-12-31 17:48:26 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯

你们很棒哦!
发表于 2007-1-20 23:00:23 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯

The Volunteer Days
Till this November, I will have been in Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association for entire two years. How time flies! Nobody can tell its speed. During the volunteer days, I've got both gain and loss. For gain, it is the prefessional knowledge and the kind friends; For loss, it is time and time with families and private friends.
The days still remain fresh in my memory: the first time I went to register as a volunteer in Diwang Square, the first time I participated in an action, and the first time I made acquaitance with other volunteers. In my first registration in Diwang Square, I met the three "grand old men": Lao Wu (Utopia), Xi Yin and Big Yao. The first action that I participated in was a charity sale fair in Guangzhou Children's Palace. And, DON, Ci Ci, LEILEI, VIC, Xing Bo (Uncle Star), KENT and Xin Xin were some of the volunteers that I knew in the first time. Also, I got to know some disabled pupils in the Rainbow Joy Camp. I was really moved when I saw the pupils performing the song "True-heart Heroes" in gesture language on the stage.
But, as a volunteer when I look back to the past two years, I found myself still aimless. What I did were simply travelling from a service place to another. But some of my mates stepped into a new level: behind management, planning, service point supervision or chief of a term, etc. (Grinning!) Although I'm still serving in the front, I feel very happy. I will be gratified to see the smiling faces of the people that I am with, to see they are making progress and growing up. A volunteer says to me, "It is also good for you to stay in the front travelling from place to place, as you can see things fully and clearly." Grinning! Maybe, she is right.
Whatever, I will take well with my duty and become an eligible volunteer! Just, how eligible is an eligible volunteer? I am still groping for the answer. Grinning...
义工生涯

到今年11月,就是我加入广青二周年啦!时间过得真快,说长不长说短不短!在这一段时间内,有得也有失,我得到的东西很多,包括一些专业性的知识和一帮很友好的朋友;失得也有,就是私人的时间、家庭和一些朋友!
第一次去地王报名、第一次参加活动,第一次认识的人的情境还沥沥在目。第一次去地王报名,见到老乌、希音和大YAO呢三位老人家,第一次参加系少年宫的义卖,第一次认识的人有:DON、糍糍、LEILEI、VIC、星伯、KENT、欣欣等等的志愿者,还认识七彩虹的学员。见到他们站在舞台上跳真心英雄的手语操,真的好感动。
回顾这差不多二年时间的义工生活,感觉自己还没有找到目标,终日都是游离于服务点与服务点之间,看回同期加入广青的朋友们,都已经上了另一个台阶,幕后的、策划的、服务点负责人、届长等等。呵呵!虽然我还是站在前线,但我过得好开心,见到服务对象笑,见到服务对象进步,见到服务对象成长,这些都让我好欣慰!有一个志愿者同讲我,虽然你还在游离服务点与服务点之间,可能看的东西会更全面、会更清楚,这也不是一件坏事呀!呵呵!或者她说的也是对的。
       无论如何,我都会做好自己的本份,做一名合格的志愿者!但什么样才算合格呢?呵呵,我还正摸索当中。
发表于 2007-1-21 10:26:01 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯

哈哈哈哈哈  d 名 好搞笑啊 翻译得  Uncle Star啊 哈哈哈哈
发表于 2007-5-7 20:38:19 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯

加油吧!你会是一名很出色的义工的!
发表于 2007-5-8 17:49:07 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯

一起努力~
发表于 2007-6-8 16:57:08 | 显示全部楼层

义工生涯