乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3734|回复: 5

乐昌赈灾

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:41:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
乐昌赈灾

“情系乐昌”活动在2006年8月26日,送物资到乐昌,将物资真正地送到灾民手中而完满结束啦!
虽然这次过程比较辛苦,比较累,但见到大家都这么积极地参与,我真得好感动。以下是我个人的分享:
一、采访篇
当天,来到乐昌受灾比较严重的庆云镇湾雷村,由于物资车因有事没能准时到达灾区,我们就开始简单而认真地采访。我跟情情二人来到其中一个灾民的家中了解情况。在采访中得知,该村民原本是有三间房子,现在都全部倒塌,大片的田地也被洪水淹没了(2亩2),不能再作为耕地使用啦,到处都看到一片狼藉,幸好没有出现人员伤亡。洪水袭击后,政府也派发30斤大米给他们,由于干粮有限,他们都非常地节俭,每天都是以辣椒做为佐料,有时就会煮一些稀粥加一点盐就一餐啦,现在主要是靠渴井水来维持生活,但井水已经受到洪水的污染,不干净了;电也已经断了一个月啦,最近这二天才正常地恢复。现在所处的环境也比较恶劣。他们准备在地势比较高的地方重新建一橦新的房子,政府也给予一定的资金支持,这个月的30日正式开始建设。
二、感动篇
在采访后,我们组织了当地的小朋友跟自己的父母互动,玩游戏唱歌跳舞。其中有一幕是比较感动的,就是小朋友唱《世上只有妈妈好》这一首歌时,有一个妈妈当众地流泪,她的孩子就轻轻地用小手帮她擦眼泪,旁观的我看了眼睛都有一点点地湿;在玩按摩互动游戏中,小朋友听着我们的口令:左捏捏,右捏捏,双手捏捏;左揉揉,右揉揉,双手揉揉;左捶捶,右捶捶,双手捶捶地帮妈妈按摩,然后妈妈调转头也帮自己的小孩子按摩,因为有一个小朋友当时妈妈不在身边,我就充当一会儿妈妈的角色,让小朋友给我按摩,我给小朋友按摩,当时的感觉真得好幸福,好舒服。最后,我们教小朋友跳《浪花一朵朵》和《真心英雄》的手语操,小朋友好捧,都会唱这二首歌,我们随便教会小朋友《心》的手语是什么做的,《我爱你》的手语是什么做的,小朋友学会了,我们就让他们做给自己的妈妈,妈妈也跟着做。呵呵,场面真得很感人,在灾难之前,他们都能这么乐观地生存,生活,这一点是值得安慰的。
三、个人篇
当得知我可以去乐昌的消息后,我既开心又担心。开心就是可以亲自去了解当地的情况,担心就是害怕,因为之前在媒体上得知乐昌的情况不容乐观,道路崎岖,挺危险的。在出发的前一晚,我得到好多朋友的祝福,祝我一路顺风等等!当我到达乐昌,我第一时间就是给我的好朋友每一个每一个地发信息告诉他们,我们已经平安到步啦,不用担心,他们收到短信都立即复我关心地问当地的情况如何;在车上,谢谢军佬的照顾,在我累的时候就伸出手臂给我躺;在当地,谢谢情情、军佬和罐头三位可爱的男生,不停地帮我扇扇子,还讲笑地说我是皇后,呵呵。小天使有一种受宠若惊的感觉哟。在傍晚,小朋友教会我一种新的折心手工,折出来的心心真得好漂亮,小朋友还送了一颗心给我,当天我除了跟小朋友玩一些互动的游戏外我还充当了一个新的角色———女交警,我跟TOTO二人每人站在一边,指挥车辆的来往,原来做交警真得好辛苦的!我终于体会到啦,我以后再也不乱冲马路啦,要听交警叔叔的话。呵呵!
四、总结篇
虽然这一次活动真得好累好累,但我觉得是值得的。因为我感受到我们广州的和谐现象,感受到处处都有爱。只要人人都显出一点爱,世界将变成美好的人间。最好谢谢新快报的主办单位、YMCA、广青、乐昌互助会和祈福人在线•爱满人间论坛的所有热心朋友。谢谢你们一直坚持到最后,将物资真真正正地送到村民手中。现在乐昌的村民心情已经平复啦,经济也开始复苏啦!希望乐昌的市民能勇敢地面对一切,积极地重建家园,过上幸福的生活。
关于志愿者工作分配

今天看了论坛关于讨论如何维持志愿者的热情一贴,贴里说道:“服务对象才是我们的中心,但好怪啊,怎么那里主持也要看者志愿的脸色来分配工作呢?”
首先,我觉得作为主管分配工作的人来说,并非是件容易的事情,出发点应当是以服务为中心,但考虑的范围就不能只是服务对象,也要考虑志愿者,因为我们志愿者是一个团体,讲求合作,若志愿者之间合作不好,就影响了服务质量,志愿者在某种环境和条件下会有消极和积极的反映,所以作为分配工作的人既要掌握服务对象的情况,也要洞察志愿者之间的情况,所谓“看志愿者脸色”其实是为了使志愿者能在最好的状态下做服务,如果看到某个志愿者情绪低落,和其他同一组的志愿者磨合不好,作为分配工作的人就必须调配。分配工作的人有必要对志愿者本身的意愿或者关系网有所了解,至少要去观察。志愿者是人,不是神,他们不可能在不同环境条件下状态都一样,不可能无时无刻状态不变,肯定会有影响他们发挥的因素也有激励他们积极的因素存在。
当然,考虑志愿者之间的效应是其次的,最主要还是要看志愿者对服务对象的效应,同时也要考虑到分配的人手问题,综合各种因素去分配工作才能使服务做到最好。
作为被分配的志愿者,就要以服务为中心,必须服从分配,分配前可以向工作人员建议,但分配后就不能有异议,否则会给工作添乱子,个人要绝对要服从组织集体,不能以一己之私我行我素。经常看到论坛有新会员去质疑负责分配的工作人员,经常有人问为什么自己报了n日却只能参加一日等问题,因为通常我们个人考虑的因素没有分配工作的负责人看得那么全面,例如服务对象的需要、志愿者人手问题通常都是自己所观察不到的,所以被分配的志愿者请不要轻易质疑工作人员的分配合理性,如果发现对方真的做得不好,那就主动帮他改善这个问题吧。
最后,关于志愿者的热情,除了志愿者本身,主持也有机会激发志愿者的热情,除了以服务对象为中心,留心一下志愿者们的脸色何乐而不为呢?
发表于 2006-11-25 21:02:11 | 显示全部楼层

乐昌赈灾

:)相信大家在这次活动中都学到东西
发表于 2006-11-25 21:12:51 | 显示全部楼层

乐昌赈灾

恩  都在成长
发表于 2006-11-27 09:56:31 | 显示全部楼层

乐昌赈灾

[这个贴子最后由开心小天使在 2006/11/29 05:07pm 第 2 次编辑]

老乌,点解我呢篇探访感想的后半部份俾人加左野上去嘎?都唔系我写的,而且感觉同我写的感想有似没乜关系喔!大揽都扯唔埋喔!!!!!郁闷中!!!!!
发表于 2007-7-11 15:53:47 | 显示全部楼层

乐昌赈灾

我译好了~~请大家多提意见...
发表于 2007-7-11 15:58:31 | 显示全部楼层

乐昌赈灾

完成....
Lechang relief
"emotional ties Lechang" activities on the August 26, 2006, to send supplies to Lechang. materials will be sent to the real victims in the hands of the successful conclusion! Although this process is hard, exhausted, but we have to see such active involvement, I moved really well. The following is my personal share : an interview article the same day, went to the disaster Lechang more serious QINGYUN town Bay mine village As emergency supplies for cars could not arrive at the disaster areas, we begin seriously to simple interview. I told the Qing Qing one of the duo went to the homes of the victims to understand the situation. In the interview was informed that the villagers originally had three houses, now has collapsed, large tracts of land have been inundated by (2 mu 2), can no longer serve as a land use problem, everywhere you see a messy, Fortunately, no casualties. Flood attacks, the government has distributed 30 catties of rice to them, because dry food is limited, they are very thrifty, Pepper is a day to as seasonings, and sometimes you can cook thin rice gruel, add some salt on a meal Matata. mainly relies on well water to the thirsty to maintain life, but water has been contaminated by the floods, clean; -- has been broken for a month Matata, in the past two days to resume normal. Now the environment is quite poor. They prepared the terrain is relatively high, the local SITUATION rebuild a new house, the government will give some financial support, this month on the 30th formally began construction. 2, touched chapter of the interview, we organized a local children with their parents interact, play games sang and danced. There is one episode is quite touching, the children sing "There are only good mother" of the song, is a mother to tears in public, her child lightly with hands to help her tears. Watching the eyes, I read a little bit to have a wetland; Massage playing interactive games, and our kids listen to the Password : Left little, right little, little hands; Rub left and right Rub, Rub hands; Duoduo left, right Duoduo, Duoduo hands massage to help her mother, then her mother wanted to transfer to put their children massage as a child when his mother was not around, I will act as the role while her mother and let the children give me massages, I massage for the children, then really good feeling happiness, good uncomfortable. Finally, we teach children to dance the "Reservoir" and "A Hero" of sign language drill, offering good kids, This will sing two songs, casual church kids "heart" of sign language what to do. "I love you" in sign language what to do, the children learn, we have to let them do their own mother. her mother to follow suit. Oh, really very touching scene of the disaster before they have been able to survive so optimistic about life, This is cause for consolation. 3, personal articles When he learned that I can go Lechang the news, I am both happy and worried. Happy I can personally understand the local situation, worrying is the fear, Because before the media was informed of Lechang not optimistic, rugged roads, they are dangerous. The night before departure, I got a lot of friends in the blessings and wishing me a pleasant journey and so on! When I arrived at the Lechang, I is the first time to my good friend every one every one to send a message to tell them, We have to step Matata safe and not to worry, they received text messages are immediately resume my concern to ask how the situation on the ground; in the car, I would like to thank the guys take care of the military, I was tired in the arm when it was extended to me lying; On the ground, Thank you, Qing Qing, Jun Lao Guan Tou, and the three lovely boys. I kept Shanshanzi help, but also stresses laughingly said I was the empress, Ha ha. Little Angels have a feeling flattered yo. In the evening, the children taught me a new heart manual pack, pack the reconstruction really pretty good. the children gave a heart to me, Apart from the day I told some children playing interactive games, I also served as a new role -- the female traffic police, I told TOTO duo each side, command vehicles from the original traffic police do really well hard! I finally understand that problem, I no longer chaos after the road salt problem, listen to the traffic police uncle. Ha ha! 4, concluding chapter Although this event really tired tired, but I think it is worthwhile. Because I feel that our Guangzhou harmony, love felt almost everywhere. As long as everyone shows love, the world will be a better place on earth. Thank you, the best <Xin Kuai Paper> organized, YMCA, Guangzhou Young Volunteer Association all enthusiastic peer Friends. Thank you always stick to the end, the supplies will really take them to the hands of the villagers. Now the villagers Lechang mood has settled Matata, the economy is beginning to recover! Lechang hope that the public will bravely face all actively rebuild their homes and lead a happy life. Volunteers work on the distribution read the forum today to discuss how to maintain the enthusiasm of volunteers one that reads Lane said : "Our client is the center, but good strange ah, how it also depends on where the auspices of the volunteers were assigned to the whims? "First of all, I think that as a charge of distribution of working people is not an easy thing, the starting point should be to serve as the center, However, considering the scope of services will not only target, but should also consider the volunteers, because we are a volunteer group, stress collaboration and cooperation between the volunteers if not, it affects the quality of services, volunteers in certain circumstances and conditions under which there will be negative and positive reflection Therefore, as the distribution of work required to keep tabs on the clients, but also an insight into the situation between the volunteers, The so-called "volunteers see faces," is really to make the best volunteers in the state to do, If you see a volunteer depressed mood, and the same group of other volunteers running-well, As the distribution of work would need to deploy. Allocation of the need for volunteers of its own volition or understand the network, at least go observation. Volunteers are human beings, not gods, they are not in different environments and conditions, the state is the same. Consequently, the status quo is not possible, it will certainly affect their play factors are also encouraging them to take an active factors. Of course, considering the effect of volunteers is the second most important will depend on the volunteers to serve the effect, while also taking into account the allocation of manpower, the combination of all factors to distribute work to be done to make the best service. As the volunteers were assigned, it is necessary to serve as the center, must submit to the allocation and distribution to the former staff, But after the distribution can not be any objections, will work creating confusion son, individuals should absolutely be subordinated to the collective organization, not to their own personal own way. Often see a new forum members questioned the responsibility for the allocation of staff, often been asked why they reported n the day to attend only on the 1st and other issues, Normally, we as individuals do not consider the factors responsible for the distribution of people look at it as a comprehensive, For example, the needs of our clients, volunteers staffing problems are usually less than their observation, Therefore, the volunteers were assigned Please do not easily challenged the allocation is reasonable, if it is found that the other side is really doing well, He would take the initiative to help improve the issues now. Finally, on the enthusiasm of volunteers, in addition to the volunteers themselves, the chair will have an opportunity to stimulate the enthusiasm of volunteers. In addition to services for the center, volunteers carefully to what the whims Why not?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表