乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3477|回复: 9

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:39:37 | |阅读模式
关于我做志愿者的“前生”
by - 2006-5-6 17:35:41   
   我每个月都是要回爷爷奶奶家陪他们。每个月底,我总能看见爷爷慈祥和蔼的脸庞在那干枯待尽的桃树映称下孤寂落寞地等着我身影出现在村口。老人们最大的幸福就是有我们的陪伴,有了我们,他们就会觉得活得自在、活得幸福、活得有滋味。你瞧,爷爷一看见我,就乐开了花,当然我也觉得很开心。
爷爷家是位于湖北一个比较偏远的农村,一条曲折弯延.颠簸不堪的大路在村口拉过,这就是通向外界唯一的通道。村口有个小塘,村子就是以小塘为中心而修建的。上高中那年,在爷爷的村庄里我开始注意到了一位老村妇。这位老妇人就单身居住在村口北头。
听爷爷说她有一女儿,可惜她老公早在文革时就被逼自杀了,从此以后她就再也没回过娘家。很多年她都没有在村里讲过话,因为很多人认为是她丈夫的死都是她的错。
第一次见到她是我刚上高中不久,那天我正在村中闲逛,远远就看见她手提个篮子,在水塘旁边的小道上蠕动,当我从村口的大道上绕了个圈回到村里的打谷场时还能看见她在原地。我当时就觉得很奇怪,但我没敢过去看看,因为我听爸爸说过她是个很坏的奶奶。依据就是她是地主的女儿,而且还克死了丈夫。想到这里,于是我就急匆匆地回了爷爷家。后来才听爷爷说她眼睛瞎了,干不了太多的事情,很多本家只要有时间都会帮她干点活,但是到了农忙,大家也就没什么时间了。
一年后我又一次回老家,我那次是从小路进村的,也就是塘边的另一条小路。再一次碰见了她,她从村口小店买了一些东西。我没敢正眼瞧她,就低下头想匆匆地离开,可由于道路狭窄,我不小心碰了她一下,这时她重心前倾,当我反应过来的时候,她已经摔倒在地了,虽然面容微感痛苦但依然面带微笑,当时我吓坏了,连忙扶起她,让我诧异的是她那肥大的衣服下包裹的竟是如此瘦弱的身躯,不禁怜由心生,我就这样搀扶着她走了一路,虽然她的言语不多,但却显得异常的开心。这让我感到很困惑,想不到我一个小小的善举,却能给她带来如此大的快乐,于是我决定让这快乐延续,就一路搀扶她到家,这是一座多年失修的老宅,空旷的大庭班驳的墙壁让人有点不寒而栗,于是我把她扶到大椅上坐下后就想离去,而她似乎对我依依不舍。,拉着我问这问那,还从她怀里拿出一打AD钙奶,要我喝。可是我想到了爸爸的话,我没有接受,客套了几句就匆匆地回家了。
可从那以后虽说我回了很多趟老家,却始终未能见到她,更没有想到要去看看她。
有一次爷爷跟她的本家聊天时,我才得知她已经去世了,一位饱经沧桑的老人,为什么她享受不了人间的关怀,为什么要孤寂中死去,为什么我们要去相信外界的言论,而不倾听自己内心的呼唤,悔不该当初就这样匆匆逃离,悔不该有充裕的时间却未去探望她,为什么我们要这样对待一个弱不禁风、风烛残年的老人,为什么我们要让她带着孤寂离开人间,世人没有这个权利。
   所以,我现在要做一名志愿者,一方面是弥补我过去的缺憾,一方面要让那些孤僻落寞的人感受到人世间的温暖。
发表于 2006-11-25 21:15:51 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

付出了一份爱,收获的就不止是一份爱了,而是更多更多的爱!
发表于 2006-11-25 21:17:57 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下。 介于两者之间平凡的我们,做一些力所能及的事情,很是应该阿
发表于 2006-12-15 13:25:55 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

付出了一份爱,收获的就不止是一份爱了,而是更多更多的爱!  
发表于 2006-12-15 15:37:40 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

作者系??????
发表于 2007-4-3 18:15:41 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

挺喜欢这篇文章的,我试着译一下阿
呵呵,try my best
发表于 2007-4-4 19:53:14 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

本来我也想试试的,有人比我快了一步,呵呵
下次我要快点
呵呵
发表于 2007-4-16 22:50:37 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

[这个贴子最后由lqf在 2007/04/16 11:01pm 第 2 次编辑]

不好意思啊,我迟到了 ,第一次翻译东西,需朋友帮我改一下,所以迟了。翻得不好啊, 希望高手多多指教阿。
About the reasons why I joined the Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association
   Every month I stay with my grandfather and grandmother in their home for a few days .At the end of the month when I go to their home, I always see grandfather waiting for me alone under a dry rot peach tree at the entry of the village, with his affable face. The happiest moment to the elderly is when they are accompanied by us, and with our company they feel happy and joyous.     Look, when my grandfather sees me, he smiles from the bottom of his heart .At the same time, I also feel very happy.

My grandfather’s home is located in a remote village in Hubei Province. There is a zigzag and rugged road before the entry of the village, which is the only way leading to the outside .At the entry of the village is a little pool, which is the centre of the village.  When I was in the high school, I began to pay attention to an old lady, who lived at the north of village alone.
   Grandfather said that the old lady had a daughter, but unfortunately, her husband committed suicide during the Culture Resolution. From then on, her daughter never came back home to see her mother and never spoken one word in the village for many years, because many villagers thought her husband’s death was due to her fault.

Shortly after entering the high school, I saw the old lady for the first time. When I wandered in the village that day, I saw her moving slowly on the path by the pool with her basket. At that time, I felt very puzzled, but I didn’t dare to go to see what had happened, because my father said she was a bad grandma, with the evidences that she was the daughter of a landlord and her fate contributed to her husband’s death, according to one superstitious saying of some Chinese people. When I thought of my father’s words, I hurried to grandfather’s home immediately. Later I heard grandfather said she was blind and couldn’t do much things, so many her relatives would help her with some work as long as they had spare time. However, her relatives were also busy during the time of harvest.
   After one year I went back to hometown again by another byway also near to the pool. Again I met her ,and she purchased some things from the store at the entry of the village .I didn’t dare to have a eye contact with  her and hurried to leave ,lowering my head .I touched her carelessly because of the narrow byway. At the same time, she leaned forward, when I realized, she already fell over on the ground, but still smiled regardless of little pain I observed from her face. I was shock and hurried to help her stand up. To my surprise, she was so weak although her body was wrapped by her overstaffed clothes. I sympathized with her from the bottom of my heart uncontrollably, and helped her go home . On the way home, she was very happy, although she didn’t say much. I didn’t expect such little help could make her so happy. Therefore, I decided to help her go to her home in order to let happiness last much longer. When we arrived, I found that was an old house in disrepair with a big hall and variegated walls made people shudder with fear. Hence I wanted to leave after helping her sit down on the chair, but it seemed that she didn’t want me to leave immediately. She asked me a lot of questions and gave me a dozen of milk with AD calcium for me to drink, but I didn’t accept it and hurried to go home with some perfunctory words, because I thought of what father had told me about her before
   From then on I never met her and never thought of visiting her, although I went to hometown for many times, and I never planned to see her.
   I knew she had passed away until grandfather chatted with one of the old lady’s relatives one time. she was an old lady,who had experienced so many dramatic changes in her life ,but why couldn’t she enjoy the care of the world , and why she died with loneliness ,why we believed the sayings from other people superficially and didn’t listened to her carefully. I regretted that I hurried to leave her that time and did not went to see her , even though I had sufficient time .Why we treated an old lady who was weak just like a candle in the wind ,and why we let her pass away with loneliness. I think no one in the world has this right to treat a poor old lay like this.

Therefore, I become a volunteer now, for one side, I can compensate for my regret from the past, for the other side, I want to make the lonely people feel warm and love of the world.

可能有些地方不能准确地表达作者的原意,因能力有限,我以后会注意改进的,要跟作者说声对不起了~~~~

发表于 2007-7-11 11:05:04 |

关于我做志愿者的“前生”

译得挺好~
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表