加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 8987|回复: 23

你的微笑,我始终努力着

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:17:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
你的微笑,我始终努力着
有些人,他们从来没有乞求过什么,因为他们很知足。
有些人,我们一直在努力追求什么,因为我们很迷惘。
    在弱势群体面前,我们每一个人都是伟人,但又有多少人付出行动带出爱心去呵护他人?亲爱的朋友,你此时在为谁的微笑而努力?
    如果不曾接触,你不会了解一位孤儿的感受。同一天空下,为什么我的父母弃我而去?难道我天生的缺陷伤透了父母的心?既然无人爱我,我成长的意义何在?
    如果不曾接触,你不会了解一位独居长者的感受。同一天空下,为什么我要孤独生活?儿女、老伴为何纷纷消失?难道我年迈失忆、手脚迟钝也是过错?既然无人在乎我,我生存的意义何在?
    如果不曾接触,你不会了解一位肢残人士的感受。同一天空下,为什么我得承受身体伤害?我犯了什么过错需要在轮椅上度过余生?难道我天生或者意外致残注定一生碌碌无为?既然无人认同我,我努力的意义何在?

如果不曾接触,你不会了解到这些人,聋哑人士、脑瘫儿童、露宿者……
    点点泪光。触之心痛。
    移步一张张照片,你会看到爱的传递。这边,福利院的儿童一天天长大,在我们的努力下学会微笑,学会蹒跚走路,学会待人有礼,一点一滴积累着他们对爱对生命对奉献的理解;那边,康复中心的儿童一天天长大,在我们的努力下学会微笑,学会伸展手脚,学会做手工、唱歌、跳舞,每一堂康复课程都是我们精心准备并尽力带动;再远的一边,敬老院的长者日渐开朗,在我们的努力下学会微笑,学会积极对待生活,学会用平常、亲和的态度彼此相处,每一次探访,我们都谈笑风生依依不舍。
    不能忘记,我们初次见面:他们的双眼多么无彩多么无助,纯真的脸孔放弃了对不幸生活的挣扎,长期缺少关爱连他们都不懂得如何爱自己如何爱他人。何谓生活,何谓生命价值,他们不知道也不想体会。烦嚣的都市似乎遗忘了他们,而他们只好活在仅有的小小的自我空间。
    于是,他们不习惯微笑,没有开心、没有难过,脸庞上没有任何表情流露,麻木的过着日子,惯性的抗拒别人。太多的原因使他们封闭自己的心。
    我们的力量微不足道,但我们的心意坚定而澎湃!为了他们的微笑,我们以前、现在、未来都一直在努力!这路途中,我们需要你的支持,理解我们的付出,支持我们的行动,加入我们的团队。
    爱的感染任重道远,很多悲痛与感动,我们无从诉说,愿你从一张张照片中阅读到温暖。拥抱自己并微笑吧,我们全身心感谢你的关注。
每一个角落,都需要阳光,他们的心,更渴求春雨滋润。
——四姑娘  
发表于 2006-11-27 12:06:41 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

这是有关于影展的美丽回忆……
发表于 2006-11-27 19:30:13 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

写得很好,谢谢四娘!
发表于 2006-11-30 10:40:36 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

谢谢YY对影展的支持^_^
发表于 2006-12-4 20:54:23 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

0607 sugar~负责翻译此文章~~
发表于 2006-12-5 12:54:31 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

四娘和斋啡同样令人敬佩
发表于 2006-12-5 13:03:40 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

衷心感谢~~~
发表于 2006-12-8 23:46:41 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

终于译好了...哈哈...开心...大家比d意见喇...呵呵...

your smile my drive

There exist some people ,who never expect anything ,because they are so content with what they already have.   
There are some people,us,who seem always looking for something ,because we are rather perplexed.   
In the face of the less capable people ,everyone of us is a great man.But how many of us have ever taken action to care for and show our love to them? At this moment, my dear friends ,whose   smile are you working for?
  With no contact ,you can never understand an orphan's feeling.Living under the same blue sky ,why did my parents cast me aside?Is it simply because my born flaw made them sad?As no one loves me ,what am I struggling and growing up for?
With no contact ,you can never know how a lonely senior feels.Living under the same blue sky,why do I have to spend my life so lonely? Why did my dear companion and children all live me?Can the tardy action and fading memory caused by aging be my fault?Since no one cares for me ,what am I living for?   
With no compact,you can never discover what a disabled person's life is like.Why do I have to bear the harm of body? What am I so guilty for that I have to  spend the rest of my life on a wheelchair?Does the born or accidental disability mean that I will achieve nothing during  my whole life?As no one approves me ,what's the sense of my struggle?
With no contact, you will never know about those deaf and dumb people,children born with harmed brain ,homeless people ,and the like.
Tears drop ,breaking our heart.
Move and look at the photos shown on the wall, you'll see the passing on of love .Here ,kids in the welfare centre are growing up day by day with our help.
They learnt to smile ,to walk ,and to have good manners.They're gradually gathering their understanding about love and life.
There,kids in the rehabilitation centre are making progress every day.
With our effort,they leant to smile,to stretch out hand and foot,to make handworks,and to sing and dance.We made full preparation for each recovering lesson and try our best to raise the children's interest and passion.
At another place,the old people's home,the seniors are turning open-minded with our care.They smiled ,became possitive about life,and tried to get on well with each other.Whenever we went we had a lot to talk about,and we would linger when we had to leave.   
Never can we forget our first meeting them.How inert and helpless theireyes were!The kids,pure and innocent as they were, had ceased struggling.  The long lack of love had left them not knowing how to love others and themselves. What is life?What is the value of living?They didn't know and they had no desire to experience.The clamorous city seem to have forgotton them,therefore they can  only live  in the small space of themselves.  
As a result ,they are not  used to smile;they have no happiness ,no sorrow,and no expressions on the face; they live numbly and resist others habitually.Too much misfortune have lead them to lock the door of  their heart.
Our ability is weak,but our willingness is strong. In order to make them smile ,we have been trying hard for long,and we'll go on struggling.But we need your support along this way. Understand our efforts,support our activities,and welcom you to join us!

发表于 2006-12-9 19:54:44 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

可爱的四娘又写文章了
仿佛回忆那一张张可爱的面孔,一位位令人回味的朋友
发表于 2006-12-15 13:55:20 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

写得很好,!~支持,希望能看到更多四娘写的文章
发表于 2007-2-15 16:12:16 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着

有你的微笑是我们的荣幸,一起实现梦想。。。  
发表于 2007-7-11 11:09:02 | 显示全部楼层

你的微笑,我始终努力着