乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3786|回复: 6

启动你的爱心专列

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:12:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
   启动你的爱心专列
                                                      仇婉仪
“亲爱的乘客,欢迎乘坐0602G1趟爱心观光专列。本趟列车将途经多个爱心小站,您将了解阿仇从一个普通学生成长为一名志愿者的历程。列车即将启动,祝各位乘客拥有一个难忘,愉快的乘坐经历。谢谢。”
“下一站,地王广场。”
义工正式报名的手续终于办好了,没想到会有那么多人。我们是最早到达那里的,还没正式成为志愿者我们就被分派了任务:装订《志愿者手册》。在那个小小的工作室里,虽然只是简单地重复着那几个动作,看着因油墨没干而弄得黑漆漆的十个指头,闻着仍未完全挥发的墨香,我心里却有种快乐满足的感觉。
队长“乌托邦”这个名字一直让我很好奇,没想到他竟是一位经历了无数次咨询会仍会害羞的人;我也没想到在这样一个淳朴的面孔之下,竟藏着那样一颗善良热诚的心。工作室的墙壁上贴满了志愿活动的照片。看着那些智障小朋友所画的画,看着照片里一张张充满青春气息面孔,心里有种莫名的感动。我突然觉得只要有心和真诚,其实生活可以很美好。虽然我最快也只能下下星期才能参加服务,但我心里却有无限的期许……
“各位乘客,列车即将再次启动,请勿手扶车门,谨防夹伤。我们即将前往爱心加油站——智灵学校。”
我刚开始服务的时候都是为一些特殊儿童提供服务。在没有接受任何培训的情况下,我不被服务对象接受的情况经常出现,当然,我的服务质量也不高。这曾令我感到迷惘,我不知道自己能给别人什么,我怀疑志愿服务存在的意义。然而,在智灵学校的服务改变了我的一些看法。
那天下着雨,当我们走进那间小小的教室时,小朋友的脸上写着各种各样的表情:兴奋、冷漠、不耐烦,甚至愤怒……当我发现有些小朋友并不如想象中那么友善的时候,我有点不知所措了。尤其是一位患有自闭症的小女孩,她拒绝与我做朋友,并把她所能触及的东西全部扔掉,甚至包括她自己身上的衣服。更糟的是,她会失禁,以致班里的阿姨不得不公开把她的裤子扒掉,让她坐在特殊的椅子上。而我所能做的只有跟那些比较友善的男孩说说话。我发现有些与我同龄的男孩甚至不会说出自己的名字,这令我感到很惊讶。游戏时间开始了,一个穿着红色衣服的小女孩坐在了我旁边。她很安静,我尝试跟她交流,但她并不理会我。可是当我握着她的手时,她却没有反抗。领队让我们教那些小朋友叠纸飞机,这是我小时候最喜欢做的事情了。我把一张张报纸变成了小船、青蛙、小鸟还有灯笼,那些小朋友高兴得像发现了有趣的魔术一样。三个小男孩同时围着我让我给他们“变魔术”。旁边的小女孩看到纸灯笼时极为高兴,她不能说出一句完整的话,她只能指着自己手上的飞机然后指着小男孩手上的灯笼,对着我发出浑浊不清的声音。我读懂了她的意思并满足了她。她轻轻地捧着那个小灯笼,然后坐在我的膝盖上,我抱着她,第一次,我感受到了给予的快乐。
那天,我发现了自己作为一名志愿者的价值,我还发现了我所缺乏的东西。我非常想念那位小朋友,也许她已不记得我了,但我仍然想念她,她是我心中最纯净的天使,即使我们没有过任何的对话,即使她都不知道我是谁。
“各位乘客,下一站是本趟列车的中转站龙凤社区。换乘环境爱心专列的乘客请从列车前进方向的右门下车,切勿从左门下车。”
生命里已经走过了20个地球日,然而,没有一个走进过我的生命,我甚至都说不出地球日的确切日期。2006年4月22日,它终于以一种特别的方式走进了我的生命——那天我成为了一名环保志愿者。我的任务就是向社区的公众宣传节能减排的环保理念,并说服他们填下承诺卡。我一直认为保护地球就是保护自己,而且我是学市场营销的,以后就是要和各种不同的人打交道,我是来学东西的。我就是抱着这样一种心态不厌其烦地解说我们的环保理念的,试着说服围观的公众。一个上午下来,我心里充满了成就感,这成就感并不在于我说服了多少个公众,受到了多少的肯定,而是我觉得在这个过程里我学到了一些打动公众的技巧,这确实是件好事,而且自己平时能为保护环境所做的事毕竟有限,然而现在我可以让更多的陌生人投身到其中,这才是最重要的。曾经有人问我,在你服务“人”的时候,他能给你回应,然而当一个环保志愿者,环境给不了你这样的回应,你觉得这样有意义吗?我并不赞同这句话,我觉得当为保护环境尽过一分力,环境同样会给予我回应,只是我们不轻易感觉得到。它不会用嘴巴来说,来告诉我,而是要我自己去体会去感受。我出的力越多,我就能体会得越深。
从那天起,关于地球日那天的情景就从没有离开过我的脑海,我也牢牢地记住了4月22日是地球日。
“各位乘客,下一站是本趟列车的终点站深圳宝安。请拿好您的物品,准备下车。感谢您给予的支持,谢谢。”
说起这趟深圳的志愿调研服务我就百感交集。从递交简历到面试失败,从面试失败到重拾机会,从重拾机会到单独规划调查,再到收敛脾气做好调查,这其中的心情并不是言语所能表达的。而我所知道的是在这个调查中我认识到自己的肤浅与无知,学会了正视志愿者服务,学会了对待学术的态度,学会了调查过程中察颜观色辨真伪的皮毛,学会了处理别人的轻视与刁难。这些都不是钱所能买到的,这正是志愿服务所能给予我最真切的体验。
    “亲爱的朋友,其实志愿服务不仅仅是给予,在你给予的过程中,你得到的其实有更多。再次感谢您对本列车的支持,希望您不日将加入我们的行列,启动您的爱心列车。再见。”

发表于 2006-11-27 21:43:48 | 显示全部楼层

启动你的爱心专列

呵呵,挺有趣的写作方式:)
发表于 2006-11-30 17:34:56 | 显示全部楼层

启动你的爱心专列

相信作者在这趟旅途上一定经历过很多好风光,学习到很多,感悟很深
发表于 2006-12-31 10:11:21 | 显示全部楼层

启动你的爱心专列

呵呵~
挺不错的
有创意~
good~
投她一票吧
发表于 2006-12-31 10:14:49 | 显示全部楼层

启动你的爱心专列

投自己一票,哈~嘉裕居然不认得我了。GP傻队友
发表于 2007-1-25 15:57:46 | 显示全部楼层

启动你的爱心专列

我来翻译这篇
发表于 2007-6-27 22:45:02 | 显示全部楼层

启动你的爱心专列

对不起~~小峰抢先了一步完成了任务....这是小峰今天完成的第五篇翻译~~虽然我才初三..不过我自我感觉我的英语词汇量还是比较丰富..能够胜任一些书面翻译任务
如果有什么需要可以随时和我联系:
QQ309813063
E-mail:fengls89@163.com
以下是译文:
"Dear passengers, welcomed the use of 0602 G1 love sightseeing train trip. The trains will pass through the station more than love, You will understand Chou Xiao from an ordinary students to become a volunteer in the past. the train was about to start, I wish you all the passengers have a memorable and enjoyable riding experience. Thank you. "" next stop, to Wang Plaza. "Volunteer formal procedures finally run, never thought there would be so many people. We were among the first to arrive there, even before we officially became volunteers were assigned to the task : binding "volunteer manual." In that tiny studio, although simply to repeat-trained several moves Seeing no ink dry due to, and most of the 10 black finger and smell yet volatile Mexican incense, and I was happy to meet but there was a kind of feeling. Captain "utopia" has been the name I was curious, I did not expect him to just one experienced numerous Advisory Council will shy; I did not expect such an honest face, was caught as a kind-hearted devotion to the community. Workshop on the walls festooned with a photo of the volunteer activities. Seeing those retarded children painting by painting, watching a photograph Zhang is full of youthful spirit faces, I had an unspeakably moving. Suddenly, I felt that as long as they are dedicated and sincere, in fact, life can be better. Although I have only the fastest week after next week can participate in the service, but I really feel there are unlimited expectations ... "to passengers, Trains will start again, do not walking door, Beware of injury. We love to go to gas stations -- Chi Lin School. "I just started when the some are waiting to provide services to children with special needs. In the absence of any training circumstances, I will not be acceptable to the clients of the frequent, of course, My service quality is not high. It made me feel confused, I do not know what they can others, I suspect volunteer service exists. However, the Chi Lin School of service changed some of my views. Even rainy day, when we entered it among a small classroom, the children face a variety of written expression : excited, indifference, impatience, even anger ... When I found that some children are not as imagined so friendly, I am a bit lost. In particular, one autistic girl, she refused to be friends with me, and she can touch on all the things thrown away, even her own his clothes. Worse, she would incontinence, resulting in the school';s aunts had to open her trousers soldiers, and give her a special sitting in a chair. I can do only with those more friendly to talk to the boys. I find that some of the same age with my boys not even say his name, so I am very surprised. Game time starts, one wearing red clothes the little girl sitting next to me. She is very calm, I try to share with her, but she ignored me. But when I Holding her hand, she did not resist. Let us guide the efforts of those children fly, which is what I did most likes to do things. I put a sheet of newspaper into a small boat, frogs, birds have lanterns, happy like those children found interesting like magic. Three small boys surrounded me while I give them "if by magic." Next to the little girl to see paper lanterns extremely pleased, she could not say a complete, She pointed at the hands of only a small aircraft boys then pointed at the hands of the lanterns, and when I issued was a turbid voices. I understood her meaning and meet her. She gently holds the small lanterns, and then sitting on my knees, I cling to her, for the first time, I feel the joy of giving. On that day, I found that the volunteers themselves as a value, I also discovered that I lack something. I very much miss the children who may not remember that she had me, but I still miss her. She is in my mind the most pure angel, even if we do not have any dialogue, even if she do not know who I am. "All passengers, His next stop is the train station of the Long Feng transit community. boarded a chartered environment of love and passengers from the train forward the right direction to get off the door, not to get off the left door. "Life Lane has had 20 Earth Day, however, no one walked into my life and I even can not say Earth Day is the exact date. April 22, 2006. It finally in a special way into my life -- the day I become an environmental protection volunteers. My task is to the community public awareness of energy-saving environmental protection concepts to reduce emissions and to persuade them to the next commitment cards. I have always considered that the protection of the Earth is to protect ourselves, but I study marketing, and the future is to a variety of other people and I have come to learn things. I was with this kind of mentality we have taken the trouble to explain the concept of environmental protection, tried to persuade onlookers to the public. Down one morning, I was filled with a sense of accomplishment, a sense of accomplishment is not convince me of the number of public, be sure of the number, but I think that in the course I learned some skills impressed the public. This is certainly a good thing, but they usually can be done for the protection of the environment is limited. But now I can let more strangers to join them, this is the most important. Some people have asked me, in your service "person", he would give you respond, but when an environmental protection volunteers environment to be able to save you such a response, do you think that meaningful? I do not agree with this sentence, I feel for the protection of the environment have done a pitch in the same environment will be given to me to respond to, We just do not feel easy. It will not be speaking with his mouth, to tell me, but I have to understand their own emotions. I put more strength, I will be able to understand more deeply. From that day onwards, on Earth Day, the day on the scene from the left my mind, I firmly remember April 22 is Earth Day. "All passengers, His next stop is the trains to the terminal BaoAn ShenZhen. Please gain your articles, get ready to get off. Thank you for the support given Thank you. "Talking about the purpose of his investigation ShenZhen voluntary service I mixed. From the submission of curriculum vitae of unsuccessful job interviews, interviews failure to restore opportunity, the chance to regain planning separate investigations, Convergence then temper investigation, which is not the language of the heart can express. But what I know is that in this survey, I understand their own shallow and ignorant, and learn to face up to the volunteer services, Institute of the treatment academic attitude, the Institute of the investigation process Talk about the fur distinguish the real from the fake. others learned to handle difficulties with contempt. These are not money can buy, and this is the voluntary service can give me a very real experience. "Dear friends, volunteering is not only to give, you give in the process, In fact, you have more. Thank you again for the support of the train, I hope you will soon be joining our ranks, Turn on your love of trains. Goodbye. "
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表