乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 3729|回复: 5

爱的乐章伴梦想飞行—-记暑假做志愿者的体验和收获

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-25 19:04:32 | |阅读模式
爱的乐章伴梦想飞行
                        —记暑假做志愿者的体验和收获
做一名志愿者,能为弱势群体做一点事,是一件令我很快乐的事。于是在暑假一开始,我便加入了广州青年志愿者协会(简称广青)启智服务队,两个月以来,不单止我给服务对象带去快乐与欢笑,更多的是,我从服务对象和其他志愿者身上学到了了很多很多。
爱心音符
音符是组成歌曲最基本的元素,正是它们,才能谱写出一首首动人的乐曲;正如一个个充满爱心的志愿者,付出了行动,才给需要帮助的群体带来欢笑。首先,我想谈谈“心心之家—探访老人院”的活动收获。
“心心之家”是志愿者为一家老人院起的名字,老人院里住的大部分是孤寡长者,或未婚,或无子女,或老伴已去世,他们的心中难免会有些孤独,寂寞,于是,广青会在每个星期天上午组织志愿者陪长者聊天,散步,这两个月来,每次我都和一位叫“华姨”的长者聊天,第一次去的时候,我觉得有点不知所措,因为带我们去华姨房的志愿者已经去了一年多了,华姨跟他们很熟络,他们聊得话题我根本插不上,所以那天觉得蛮不知所措的,后来在开分享会的时候得到其他人的经验传授,使我获益良多。在以后的几次聊天中,华姨看到我们都很开心,给我们讲历史,讲家乡,讲气功,讲旅游……与其说我们陪华姨聊天,解闷,倒不如说华姨给我们分享她的人生罢了,通过在心心之家的活动,我进一步了解到如何与长者沟通,如何当一名合格的聆听者,如何适当的赞美别人,这对我以后待人处世是很有帮助的。

心心之家,用心、用爱去搭建,志愿者的爱心散发出的温暖驱散了长者心中的孤寂,阴霾。愿心心之家的长者健康长寿,每天开开心心!
彩虹圆舞曲
“七彩虹欢乐营”是每周六上午的活动,它主要面对的是一些智障的人,我们称他们为学员,他们大多已经成年了,但是智商不高,有时做出来的动作,说出来的话在普通人眼中有点奇怪罢了。在欢乐营中,他们是真正快乐的,真正觉得自己与正常人是平等的,这里没有歧视,大家一起玩游戏,做手工,卖报纸,开心极了。
令我印象最深的就是和一位叫阿宝的志愿者和一位叫阿文的学员到街上卖报纸,负责人给了阿文2份报纸,我心想:这太简单了吧,两份报纸,不到10分钟就肯定卖完啦,我对此十分有信心。出乎我意料的是,一走到拥挤的、热闹的大街上,阿文却退缩了,他很小声地说,我不敢卖啊!因为阿文一直不敢出声,就这样,我们失去很多个向行人销售报纸的机会。原来。智障的学员会自卑,会很在意别人或不理睬,或歧视的眼光。十多分钟,我跟阿宝一直鼓励着阿文要勇敢,不要害怕。在卖报纸活动中,学员是主角,负责向行人卖报纸,收钱,我们只是在旁边引导,这对学员们是一个很大的考验,幸亏,有一位等人的叔叔帮阿文买了份报纸,阿文的自信心增强了不少。经过一个半小时的努力,阿文卖了4份报纸,是当天学员中成绩最好的,我们三个都兴奋极了。整个过程中,我们看到阿文的行动从一开始的退缩到后来会主动向行人叫卖,说话声音从很小声到很大声,清晰的说出自己的请求,“请买一份报纸”。
短短一个半小时,通过我们的鼓励,指引,阿文能获得如此大的进步,我们看在眼里,乐在心里。这是我第一次真切的感受到社会上某些人对智障人士的看法,我们遭受了不少白眼,拒绝,歧视和轻蔑的眼光,我疑惑了,为什么那些人就不能当他们是正常人一样对待呢?我想,社会接纳他们,他们融入社会是一个漫长的过程。
狂风骤雨后,七彩虹挂在蔚蓝的天空上,真的好美!不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹?风雨使我们成长,使我们坚强!愿七彩虹的学员名能勇敢踏入社会,用于追求自己的理想!
光明之歌
“光明大本营”是我参加次数最多的活动,两个月来,我每个星期天都几乎去福利院看望小朋友,第一次到那里给我很大的震撼,负责人介绍到,福利院90%的小朋友都是孤残儿童,因为身体有缺障,如脑瘫,语言障碍,智力障碍,所以从小就被服务遗弃,送到这里来。他们是特殊儿童,有着特殊性格,他们大多会感到孤独,会脾气暴躁,自信心严重不足,自理能力差。几年来,广青一批又一批的志愿者在每个星期天去福利院探望小朋友,为他们表演节目,教教他们生活上如何自理和脑瘫的小朋友做康复训练。志愿者的心感动了小朋友,小朋友渐渐会笑会闹了,性格也开朗多了。
两个月来,我协助老师引导小朋友认真上课,和小朋友一起涂颜色,做手指画,带他们去看电影,去植物园玩,多让他们接触外面的世界。从一开始小朋友的不理解到最后一看到就拥抱我,心里那份满足感,愉悦感让我回味很久,很久,至今不能忘怀!
是的,小朋友自小被父母遗弃,缺乏母爱,亲人的关怀,一声“你真棒!”“你真乖!”“你要加油!”都成为他们前进的动力,他们实在太需要太需要别人的鼓励,支持,赞美和肯定了,而小朋友的一个小小的进步,也是我们继续努力的动力,大家都在共同努力着,进步着!
儿童是祖国的花朵,我们愿化作阳光,为花朵的生长提供适宜的环境。愿福利院的小朋友在志愿者的关爱下继续健健康康,快快乐乐的成长!
爱的乐章
两个月以来,我在帮助别人的同时也在收获很多东西,我学会队员之间的沟通,我学会运用集体的智慧,我学会志愿服务的技巧和技能。我学会用责任心、爱心、恒心和真心去爱别人。我也参加学员青年志愿者服务队的活动,希望我能把我学到的运用到实际中,为更多的人服务!
这个仲夏,我听到了最美丽,动听的乐章,是用爱心,坚持和梦想谱写出来的爱的乐章!爱的乐章伴梦想飞行!我们在行动!
引用这么一句话:踏上义工路,社会个人齐进步!
                                     作者:广青0507届 求求琪琪(梁欣)
发表于 2007-2-14 22:55:17 |

爱的乐章伴梦想飞行—-记暑假做志愿者的体验和收获

有你是我们的荣幸,一起实现梦想。。。
发表于 2007-3-6 16:39:40 |

爱的乐章伴梦想飞行—-记暑假做志愿者的体验和收获

有没人认领啊?
没有,就我来试试翻译吧!半个月内出来,请各位多多指教哟!!
发表于 2007-3-12 14:04:34 |

爱的乐章伴梦想飞行—-记暑假做志愿者的体验和收获

完成了两段,请各位指教,由于时间关系,余下的段落可能会迟一点,有兴趣人士可以继续认领啊!
Movement of love flying with the dream
-------the experience from a volunteer in summer holiday
as a volunteer, I’m pround of helping people. From this summer holiday, I become a volunteer in Kai Chi service team of the Guangzhou Youth Volunteer Association. During this couple months, I gave happiness to people , also learnt so much from them.
Note of love  
Note is the basic thing in a song, because of it ,the song can shot everyone’s heart. The same as the voluteers,we brought happiness because of what we do. First of all, I want to talk about my experience from “The Heart to Heart Home---visit olderly home Activity”.
There are many olderly people live in “The Heart to Heart Home”, some of them are alone, or have no offspring,or have no sweetheart, so they may feel lonely. Every Sunday morning, volunteers in GYVA will come along with the elderly people. I had been come along with Aunt Hua for two months. When I talk with her at the first time, I feel at a loss because I’m not familiar with her. Afterward, I learnt some skills from the other people in the sharing meeting. At last, Aunt Hua is happy when she see us. She told us the history stories, her hometown, travelling, and so on. She is sharing her life to us. After this activities, I recognise the olderly people much more. Also, I learnt how to be a good listener, how to admire others, it is very useful thing in my life.
The Heart to Heart Home, is building by heart, by love. Love can break up lonely. Wish they’re happier, healthier!
Rainbow Waltz
“The Raibow Joyful Camp” is opening at every Saturday morning, the camp is for helping aments. Aments have low IQ, what they do and say will make people feel strange. In the camp, they anre happier, and feel theirs as the normal people. There are no discrimination here, we are playing games ,and do handwork, selling newspaper together.
Which give me most impression is a voluteer called Bao and an ament called Wen sold newspaper. Principal gave Wen two newspapers. I think it is easy for us at the beginning. Unexpected, when Wen went in the street, he is pavid, he said stealthily “I can’t sell!” Aments are self-contemptuous, they’re afaid of being discriminal. Bao and I encouraged Wen for ten minutes, we told him be grave, don’t worry. Fortunately, a uncle bought a newspaper from Wen, then his confidence is increased. After one and a half hour, Wen sold four newspapers, he is the best that day. We are so happy when we saw him from pavid to bold. At last he can say very clearly “please buy newspapers!”
After our encouraged, Wen can make such great progress in one and half hour, we are very excited! This is my first time to help aments. I wonder why others can not regard them as normal people? I think, they can be a societal people in the future.
After gale and rainstorm, there is a rainbow in the sky, so beautiful. Didn’t suffer gale and rainstorm, how can we see the rainbow? The gale and rainstorm make our strong. Wish aments can face themselves gravely!
发表于 2007-4-6 22:15:42 |

爱的乐章伴梦想飞行—-记暑假做志愿者的体验和收获

哈哈,突然入来看下~~~哇~~~好大surprise啊~~~~~~谢谢大家的发言啊~~~
特别是" kids1983 "啊~~~
好开心啊!!!
我自己都尝试下翻译下先~~~~~
多谢!!
发表于 2007-7-11 09:26:17 |

爱的乐章伴梦想飞行—-记暑假做志愿者的体验和收获

不好意思...我看你们接了任务那么久都没完成...我抢先一步了~~欢迎大家提意见~

Do a volunteer for disadvantaged groups to do something, I was a very happy thing. So in the summer began, I join the Kai Chi service team of the Guangzhou Y oung Volunteer Association, two months, I not only serve to bring joy and laughter, and more, I object from the service and other volunteers who had learned a lot. Notes of love-heart song notes is the most basic component elements, which is, can write settle evocative music; As one of the volunteers caring and devoted, only to the needy groups brought laughter. First, I would like to talk about "visiting homes of The Heart to Heart Home" campaign harvest. "The Heart to Heart Home (service for the elderl y Happy family) "is a volunteer for homes with the name, the courtyard of the elderly lived most of the Widows and elderly, or unmarried or without children, or the husband has died, Their hearts are bound to be some of loneliness and isolation, therefore, the Guangzhou Young Volunteer Association will each - Sunday morning organizing volunteers to accompany the elderly to chat and stroll in the past two months, Every time I have had one called "Aunt Hua" for the elderly to chat, the first time when I feel a bit overwhelmed. because take us to 20.00 Hua';s Room of volunteers to more than a year. Aunt Hua told they get their name in the topic, I simply could not, therefore think it is pretty overwhelmed that day, Later, in open session to share when other people pass on the experience, I learned a lot. After several times in the chat, 20.00 Hua were very happy to see us, we say to history, stresses his hometown, Qigong stresses, stresses tourism ... Instead of saying that we accompany Aunt Hua chatting, relief of boredom, Hua said Aunt better for us to share her life at all. The adoption of the Heart to Heart Home activities, I further understand how to communicate with the elderly, how qualified as a listener, how appropriate praise others. This, to me, is beyond helpful behaviors. "The Joyful Camp Rainbow (service for the menta lly handicapped Youth) "is every Saturday morning, It is mainly concerned with some mental disorder, we call them students, and most of them have grown up, But IQ is not high, sometimes done before, say so in the eyes of ordinary people 罢了 strange. Of The Joyful Camp Rainbow, they are really happy. really feel normal of equality, there is no discrimination here, we work together to play games, do crafts, selling newspapers, extremely happy. What impressed me the most is I and a volunteer named Bao and a stude nt named Wen students to the street selling newspapers, the person responsible for the two newspapers Wen, I thought : This is too simplistic a bar, two newspapers, in less than 10 minutes would certainly sell out problem, I was very confident. Beyond my expectation is that the one reached the crowded, busy street, Wen flinched, and he said very softly, I dare not sell ah! As Wen has been afraid to speak on this, we lose many newspapers to pedestrian sales opportunities. Original. Mentally handicapped students will be inferior, it will be very concerned about someone or ignored, or discriminatory perspective. More than 10 minutes, I told Bao has been encouraging to Brunei and courageous, not to be afraid. In selling newspapers activities, the participants are actors, and to pedestrians for selling newspapers and make money, we only guide on the side, This cadet is a great test. Fortunately, others have an uncle to help buy paper copies of the newspapers, Wen enhance the self-confidence of many. After a half-hour, Wen sold four newspapers, is the day students in the best performance, We have three extremely excited. Throughout the process, we see the text of the action from the beginning of the retreat was to take the initiative pedestrian salesman, voices whisper from the very very loud and clear to disclose their request, "lease buy a newspaper." Just a half-hour, through our incentives, guidelines, the text can be so much progress, we see, music in the heart. This is the first time I really feel the people in the community for mentally disabled people';s views, we have suffered a lot of looks, refused, Discrimination and stigma vision, I doubt, why those people when they are not treated like normal people? I think that the community would accept them and their integration into society is a long process. Squally showers, Seven Color Iris hanging on the azure sky, it really is beautiful! Not through trials and how Gloom? Rain so that we grow our strong! The wishes of Camp Rainbow Joyful students who will bravely stepping into society for the pursuit of their own ideals. The song of the bright "Guang Ming Base Camp (for service orphans), "I attended the largest number of activities, two months, I have almost every Sunday to visit the orphanage children, the first time there has given me great shock to the person in charge, 90% of the orphanage children who are orphaned and disabled children, the physically impaired shortage, such as cerebral palsy, language impairment, mental obstacles Therefore, a child abandoned by the service, and sent here. They are special children, have a special character, most of them will feel lonely, bad-tempered and self-confidence serious shortage poor self-care ability. In recent years, Guangzhou Young Volunteer Association batch after batch of volunteers in every Sunday to visit the orphanage children, for their performances, teach them how to care for themselves and the lives of children with cerebral palsy to do rehabilitation training. Volunteers touched the hearts of the children, the children will laugh will be gradually made himself a character is a cheerful lot. Two months ago, I help teachers guide children lessons seriously, and together with the children coloring, finger painting. take them to see the film, to the botanical gardens to play and give them contact with the outside world. From the beginning the children do not understand the last one to see it, I hugged the inside, share a sense of satisfaction and Let me pleasure, a hangover from a long time, long time and have not forgotten! Yes, young children abandoned by their parents, lack of love, family care, The saying "you is terrific!" "You Zhenguai!" "You have to refuel!" They have become a driving force. They really need other people too need the encouragement, support, praise and recognition, but the kids a little progress, We also continue to work hard power, everyone has to work together, with progress! Children are the flowers of the motherland, we wish to turn into sunshine, the growth of flowers provide a suitable environment. Willing to children in the orphanage caring volunteers to continue healthy, happy growth! Love songs of the month, I help people while also gains a lot of things, I learned how the communication between the team members. I learn to use the collective wisdom, I learned how to volunteer service skills and skills. I learned how to use a sense of responsibility, love, perseverance and genuine love of others. I also participants, young volunteers Service activities, I hope that I can learn and apply it to practical, for more people! This summer, I heard the most beautiful, beautiful music, is love, adhere to and the dream of composing The song of love! The song of love with dreams of flight! We in action! Quoted remark : Let us set foot on the Volunteers'; Road, Both personal and community Progress
Author : 广青0507届 求求琪琪(梁欣)
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表