我尽管不优秀,但对志愿者这个群体有了更真切的感受。

(一)初体验

我不是一个善于交际的人,面对陌生人,我往往选择“沉默是金”。
所以,即使是对首次培训课上的自我介绍环节,我也会感到紧张。
幸好,游戏的方式很快使我融入。
出乎我意料的是,在众多的“新晋”志愿者中,除了学生、社会青年,还有不少中年的热心人士。
我想,丰富的人生经历,是他们开展工作的有利条件,而善于学习、充满活力、致力创新则是我们年轻人的优势。
模拟给智障小朋友组织活动,是培训课的重头戏。
我体会到要成为一名优秀的志愿者,真是不容易。面对由志愿者扮演的“智障小朋友”,组织活动的志愿者们虽然计划周密,花尽心思,耐心引导,但仍无法很好地控制局面,被“小朋友”们层出不穷的恶作剧扰乱秩序。
我了解到,志愿者并不能只凭一腔热血,还应该具备一定的策划、组织、沟通、合作的能力;面对不同的服务对象,应该有不同的态度和运用不同的沟通技巧。这是我最欠缺也是最要学习的。
(二)启程
我的第一个服务工作是暑期义教。
接受义教的小朋友都是社区低收入家庭的孩子,从小学生到高三学生,年龄跨度较大。推开课室的大门,映入眼帘的是一派热闹的学习景象:每个小朋友身边都有一两个哥哥姐姐看护,有的在辅导功课,有的在谈学习经验,还有的在讲做人道理。
我与一个升高三的妹妹攀谈起来,聊高三的学习与生活,回味这关键一年的苦与乐。虽然没有直接辅导功课,但希望我的经验对她多少有点启发吧。
之后的半个月,我开始与不同年纪的小朋友沟通,与他们一起上英语兴趣班,督促他们完成暑假作业。
我很佩服有的志愿者能与他们打成一片,在游戏中引导他们;教英语的志愿者精心组织,让孩子们获取知识。当然,义教班也存在不少问题,例如计划性不强,服务对象之间的相互影响,志愿者之间的分工不明确等等。
不管怎样,我已踏上征程,无论前路是平坦还是崎岖,我会勇敢地坚持走下去。
有哲人说:“幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。”这句话在低收入家庭家访中得到最大的体现。
经过自由组合,四个人组成的小队整装待发。胸前挂上志愿者证,有些紧张,有些责任。被访家庭大都是住房面积小,楼龄长,光线、通风不良,居住条件恶劣,经济负担沉重。有的家庭要抚养两个小孩,经济压力特别大;有的家庭家人顽疾缠身,医疗费用不菲;有的家庭住房条件特别差,严重影响小朋友的正常生活……经历这次家访,除了同情与关怀,我还学会了知足与感恩,学会直面生活的残酷与战胜困难的坚持不懈。

(二)期待
(三)
我又加入了长者服务组,我知道与老人家沟通需要更多的耐心与技巧,真的希望能成为老人家们的纽带,为他们的生活添上哪怕一点的快乐。
这个暑假,我拓宽了眼界,结交了新朋友,充实而满足。我已开始了志愿者之旅,期待沿途有更多值得一生回忆的风景。
发表于 2005-12-28 16:53:09 | 显示全部楼层

志愿者之旅(12月28日爱心故事)

我也有同感啊~!每次去活动时,都要面对陌生的朋友,我也选择了沉默,在一边祈望你们的靠近~!在一边欣赏你们的欢笑脸容~!倾听你们的谈话~!祈求哪位朋友会走过来靠近我!
发表于 2006-12-7 14:41:33 | 显示全部楼层

志愿者之旅(12月28日爱心故事)

系米直接回复就可以领取翻译既文章啊? 系既话我就翻译呢篇啦!
0609 MP3
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-7 16:27:36 | 显示全部楼层

志愿者之旅(12月28日爱心故事)

下面引用由のMP3の2006/12/07 02:41pm 发表的内容:
系米直接回复就可以领取翻译既文章啊? 系既话我就翻译呢篇啦!
0609 MP3
是的,谢谢
发表于 2006-12-10 17:13:05 | 显示全部楼层

志愿者之旅(12月28日爱心故事)

I have been dreaming of the volunteer’s pear and sincerely pay without asking for reward;
I have been admiring the volunteer’s abilities of communication and organization;
I have been wishing I can lead the collective life with the friends who share the same interest with each other ……
This was energy full filled summer holiday. I could finally become a volunteer after the university entrance examination. Although I was not excellent enough, I did engage myself in this group of volunteers.
(一)First experiencing
I was not a person who had good interpersonal skills. I chose to keep silence when facing the strangers all the time. Therefore, even in the self-introduction part of the first training lesson, I felt nerves as well. Fortunately, I joined them quickly through the games.
Out of my expectation, among many new volunteers, there were many students, the youths in the society, and quite a few of earnest people in their middle age. In my opinion, when we start the work, plenty of experience is their advantage while the ability of study, enervative, creative are our strengths.
Stimulations of how to organize activities for the children intelligence problems was the most important part in the training. I knew that it‘s not easy to be an excellent volunteer. However deliberate our plans were, we couldn’t deal with the discipline well. Perfect designs and patient guidance were useless to the naughty children. Volunteers must own the essential abilities of decision-making, organizing, communicating, cooperating instead of just the passion; We should keep different attitudes and varies communicate skills as well. That’s exactly what I was lack of.
(二) Set out
My first task of volunteering was teaching in summer. The children received our education are from the community’s families with low income. They are come from the primary school to the high school. When I opened the door of the classroom, what came to my first sight was a busy scene: one or two elder siblings took care of one child. Some were tutoring their homework, some were talking about the studying experience, and some were talking about the senses of being a good man. I started to talk with a girl who was going to be the senior student. We talked about the life I led in that year, recalling my sadness and happiness. I didn’t help her with her lessons, but I hoped my experience would benefit her a little bit.
A half month after that, I began to communicate with kids in different ages, had the English curricular classes together, and required them to finish the summer vocation’s homework. I admired the volunteers who could get well along with them, and tutor them during games; The English teachers had deliberately designed many activities so that the kids could acquire some knowledge.
It’s no denying that there were many problems needed to be solved. For instant, we needed to be more considerate in planning; the serving objects are easily affected by others. And the responsibilities between volunteers were unclear.
However, I had set out in my way. I would keep going on no matter the way was tough or not.
As the wisdom had ever sad: Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. It can’t be more suitable than describing the families with low income.
We were divided into four groups. Four groups were well prepared to set out. We put on our volunteer’s cards, felt a little bit nervous and responsible. Most of the families we had visited were living in the houses which were small, old, dull and wretched. The bad living circumstance they lived in the bad living circumstance and they suffered the heavy commercial burden. Some of them suffered great burden because they had to feed two children; some had to pay the extremely high check for the medical care; some are living in the bad circumstance which affects their children to grow up.
Having experiencing this home visits, besides sympathy and solicitude, I learned to content with what I have and be thankful to what others give to me, furthermore, I learned how to face the fierceness with bravery and how to overcome the difficulties with perseverance in my life.
(三)Expectation
I also attend the older serving group, I knew that communicate with elders needs much more patience and skills. I am sincerely hoped that we would become the bonds to them. I would be contending if I could bring some happiness into their lives.
I was on my way of volunteering, and expecting more memorable scenes along it.
发表于 2006-12-10 17:16:30 | 显示全部楼层

志愿者之旅(12月28日爱心故事)

因为我不是英语专业的,翻译水平有限,请大家指点一下~
文章还在修改中^-^
发表于 2007-7-11 15:52:53 | 显示全部楼层

志愿者之旅(12月28日爱心故事)

翻译得挺好的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表