只需一步,快速开始

乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 2368|回复: 2

千奇百趣学英文0523

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-23 21:26:19 | |阅读模式
McDonald's Frappe vs. Starbucks' Frappuccino: One Is Definitely Better Than the Other ...
麦当劳的麦旋风VS星巴克的星冰乐:肯定有一个是王者!

If you've had a chance to sample the McDonald's Frappe, you may have been surprised to discover just how similar it is to the Starbucks Frappuccino. (This could be why Starbucks felt the need to lure brand-ambivalent frozen coffee drink fans with its half-price Frappuccino deal a few days ago).

So how do the beverages compare exactly? We looked at calorie info, price, and of course, taste to determine which is better: The Frappe or the Frappuccino.

Beverage: McCafe Mocha Frappe, 16 oz.

Price: $2.79 plus tax.

Nutrition: 560 calories; 24 grams of fat; 70 grams of sugar.

Overall: How does the Frappe taste? Pretty darn good ... and if you don't believe me: The proof is in the caloric information. More of a milkshake than a refreshing coffee drink, the Frappe is rich and creamy with minimal coffee taste.

Beverage: Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino, 16 oz.

Price:
$4.03

Nutrition:
370 calories; 15 grams of fat; 54 grams of sugar.

Overall:
Compared to the Frappe, the Frappuccino is practically a diet drink -- and you can tell; it just tastes ... well, anemic ... with less cream, less richness, less heft, more ice. A plus? Intense coffee flavor -- this is a coffee drink, after all.

The verdict?
I'm going for the Frappe based on taste alone -- but I'm going to hate myself for the rest of the day.

Which do you prefer: Frappe or Frappuccino?

参考译文:

如果你试过麦当劳的“麦旋风”,你肯定会意外地发现,它跟星巴克的星冰乐是那想的相似!(这个可能就是为什么星巴克最近利用半价星冰乐的减价优惠,来引诱偏爱竞争对手的咖啡冻饮品的顾客)。

那么。。。到底这2样饮品相比之下怎样呢?我们从卡路里信息、价钱、当然还有最重要的味道这几方面来比较,哪个比较优胜:究竟是麦旋风还是星冰乐呢?

饮品:麦当劳的麦旋风,16安士。
价钱:$2.79美金 另加税。
营养成分:560卡路里;24克的脂肪;70克的糖分。

整体评价:麦旋风的味道怎样?超级好喝……如果你不相信我说:卡路里就是很好的证据。比一杯新鲜咖啡饮品更加多的奶昔,麦旋风的奶油更加丰富,并带有最小的咖啡成分。

饮品:星巴克的摩卡星冰乐,16安士。
价钱:$4.03美金
营养成分:370卡路里;15克脂肪;54克糖分。

整体评价:与麦旋风比较,这款星冰乐是绝对的“营养饮品”——你会很快知道;它的味道就像……嗯,比较平淡……带更少的奶油,更少的口感,更少的比重;更多的冰。有没有“多”的那部分?更强烈的咖啡味——毕竟,它是一款咖啡饮料。

结论?如果单论口味,我喜欢麦旋风——当时我会很讨厌自己的(身材)在接下来的日子。

那你的选择又是怎样呢:麦旋风还是星冰乐?
发表于 2010-5-23 23:34:55 |
我也想参加,不知活动时间上怎么定
发表于 2010-5-23 23:35:21 |
我也想参加,不知活动时间上怎么定
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表