只需一步,快速开始

乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 1065|回复: 1

经典英语作文辩论话题:与自己爱的人结婚

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-19 11:34:14 | |阅读模式
“Marry thy like.”---Proverb I agree with this proverb because I have an unshakeable belief that marring thy like is the basis of a successful marriage. As we all know, a couple makes a symbolic commitment to their partner that they will love and cherish each other for the rest of their lives. If a husband doesn’t like his wife, why do they get married? How do they make such a commitment? In my opinion, when a man or a woman wants to marry someone, love should be considered as an important factor. If he or she loves his or her spouse, he or she is much willing to share his or her interests, feelings and so on with the spouse. This is so nice to build up a comfortable relationship between a couple. For example, one of my friends called Sam got married last year. He told me that he fell in love with May who is his wife because he loved not only her beautiful appearance but also her interests almost the same as him. They both love travelling. After they got married, they went to different cities. During their journey, they usually share their feelings about various of food, history, culture and so on, which provides comfort and makes communication between them easilier. Therefore, love plays an essential role in a marriage. There is no possibility of having a happy or successful marriage if you marry someone who you don’t love. For instance, Margaret, the British Princess who is a younger sister of ElizabethⅡ,married Antonie, a photographer in 1960. In fact, she didn’t love Antonie. She loved Peter. But she shouldn’t marry Peter because Peter didn’t comply the standard of the British royal family for he had divorced at the past. As a princess, she fulfiled her responsibility to marry Antonie, not Peter. She and her husband tried their best to lead a happy life. However, without love, Margaret could not get involved in this marriage, so did Antonie. Thus, their marriage ended in divorce at last. In a sense, love is everything in a marriage. Marring the one that you love is to trust, honor, laugh with and cry with him or her. If you don’t love but you marry him or her, what’s the value of marriage? What’s the real meaning of marriage? What’s the difference between marriage and non-marriage?
发表于 2009-7-24 19:20:42 |
支持,

可惜对英语黎讲,无兴趣.

你讲咩我都唔知,,,
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表