找回密码
 免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

乌托邦队长等您来提问乌托邦队长的微博乌托邦队长的百度知道乌托邦队长的悟空问答
乌托邦队长的知乎乌托邦队长的头条志愿者报名咨询乌托邦队长微信公众号
加入启智报名志愿者义工登记助力志愿之城
查看: 987|回复: 2

Could u find some errors from the sentences?

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-2-20 16:19:27 | |阅读模式
Tips: do not only force on grammar.

1 The pumps were destroyed by a surge of power.

2 The only responsibility I was given by my parents was putting gas in the brand-new Volkswagen they bought me my senior year.

3 Her letter was in acknowledgment of the student's participation in the literacy program.

4 At Lincoln High School, vandalism can result in suspension or even being expelled from school.

5 Mother could not convince me that giving is as much a joy as to receive.

6 It is more difficult to sustain an exercise program then staring one.

7 Very few black doctors were allowed to serve in the Civil War, and their qualifications had to be higher than white doctors.

8 The graphic designers are interested and knowledgeable about producing posters for the balloon race.

9 Vassily likes mathematics more than his teacher.

10 Even though Ellen had heard Franch spoken all her life, yet she could write it.
发表于 2009-2-21 02:04:49 |
4 At Lincoln High School, vandalism can result in suspension or even expulsion from school.

5 Mother could not convince me that giving is as much a joy as receiving.

6 It is more difficult to sustain an exercise program than to start one.

7 Very few black doctors were allowed to serve in the Civil War, and their qualifications had to be higher than those of white doctors.

8 The graphic designers are interested in and knowledgeable about producing posters for the balloon race.

9 Vassily likes mathematics more than his teacher does.

10 Even though Ellen had heard French spoken all her life, yet she could write it.
Cancel "even though" or "yet".

其他几句看上去挺正确的,请楼主指教。
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-26 16:11:34 |
avoid passive if u can use active
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表